My religious experiences-share yours too!

No, they are not.
As far as intrusiveness goes, I find both theists as well as atheists equally intrusive.

Except ( and accept) that the gormless, lifeless, cheap suited wally at your door is not selling atheism with a mindless set of objectives.

Except ( and accept) that the gormless, lifeless, cheap suited wally at your door is not selling atheism with a mindless set of objectives.

Every door-to-door salesperson is trying to sell me atheism. Yeah, I should buy those blankets / plastic containers / encyclopaedias and then I will be really really happy! Woohoo!

:mad:

Every door-to-door salesperson is trying to sell me atheism. Yeah, I should buy those blankets / plastic containers / encyclopaedias and then I will be really really happy! Woohoo!

:mad:

O.K I had no idea you were inundated with shonky salemen.
I was only speaking from my own experience ( and I'm too far out to attract commerce) where the only salespeople to knock are foreign Mormons ( foreign meaning U.S.A and that's definitely not a yank bashing term, just the fact.

Why? Can there be an untruth about an athiest if the only thing they have in common is disbelief?

Are you representing some other quality of atheism?

Why? Can there be an untruth about an athiest if the only thing they have in common is disbelief?

Are you representing some other quality of atheism?

Saying all atheists are mean-spirited for example.. I take that personally.
It's a untruth and you either know that or are completely ignorant.

Back