My Infalliable Belief system

It is called bracing and fabricating is a good way to go. Prefab the layers is way faster than just stick framing it from scratch . Bring the sky hook with you when we get started

We would first hook the All-Seeing-Eye and put it at the top of the pyramid, leaving it without any grounded support.

We would first hook the All-Seeing-Eye and put it at the top of the pyramid, leaving it without any grounded support.

I know you guys are like that. Here I support you and all you want to do is throw me to the lions . Spidy is being elected anyway so I can retire soon .

Yes, unlike, for not only has science contributed to just about every aspect of our lives, but it has erased all the footholds formerly attributed to 'God', causing that notion to shrink away to nothing and then vanish altogether, but for those with thinking problems and/or greed, for belief has no assistant or fact at all, as does atheism have science for its grounding.
So you've changed your mind and now advocate that atheists also have thinking problems since they too are attracted to coming under the umbrella of a benefactor?

Can't build a pyramid upside down, starting at the top in thin air and then trying to add layers and layers of fabricated structure in an attempt to shore it up.
foiled again!!

screen-shot-2010-09-11-at-10-53-26-pm.png

You can't use your infallible belief system to show that your infallible belief system is infallible, because that would be circular and illogical.
Philosophy time...

Why does circular imply illogical, and why does illogical imply "can't do that"?

Philosophy time...

Why does circular imply illogical, and why does illogical imply "can't do that"?

I don't think a paradox can be used to independently prove itself, though I could be wrong on that. But I think James is saying it would need independent verification.

A belief system may be circular without being paradoxical, and true (or at least useful) without being provable.

So you've changed your mind and now advocate that atheists also have thinking problems since they too are attracted to coming under the umbrella of a benefactor?

No, just what it says. Science benefits all, and it is not a being, anyway. I see that science works, and that it explains where now even angles fear to tread.

And a new science process is coming out that will cure the degradation of the DNA shoe-string ends that occur when it splits during cell division, so there is my afterlife, as long as I still remember to look both ways when crossing the street.

foiled again!!

No good, for it was built from the ground up, or it was before they turned it upside down.

A pyramid, even for floating an idea, with its result at the top of the heap, must have a basis, or bases beneath.

Last edited:
Idea of the day:

The 4 Forces pyramid…

The electric and the magnetic forces transition each into the other, as a self-renewing electromagnetic wave that can go on at light speed toward ‘forever’. These points are like as east and west blending into each other on the globe. The opposing forces of weak and strong are of changeability vs. stability—they are as different as north and south. Gravity arises from the blend of all the forces together. The strong and weak opposition perhaps shows the separation of the forces once thought to be able to be unified.

No, just what it says. Science benefits all, and it is not a being, anyway. I see that science works, and that it explains where now even angles fear to tread.
So seeking benefit (regardless who where or what its from) is a sign of cripple mindedness?
yes or no?

And a new science process is coming out that will cure the degradation of the DNA shoe-string ends that occur when it splits during cell division, so there is my afterlife, as long as I still remember to look both ways when crossing the street.
:rolleyes:
if you want to marry post dated cheques with empiricism, save it for the pseudo science forum, k?

No good, for it was built from the ground up, or it was before they turned it upside down.

A pyramid, even for floating an idea, with its result at the top of the heap, must have a basis, or bases beneath.

Do you still want to continue with this or do you want to admit that you haven't thought very carefully about it?

400_F_14595394_tyOlN7C7NaoubmH0ZPgq7zacKyFV0OXj.jpg

God is incapable of existing, so there's no O-O-O, just X-X-X on the TOE.
Today's thought : Even though there is absolutely no scientific consensus on what the TOE entails (or even if it exists, for that matter), I can still call upon my infallible belief system to not permit god any part of it.

Still the same problems of "supporting" the increasing mass as you build downwards.
hmmm.

another tuffy?

PolifacilCEJFigure4.JPG

In zero g there is no "up or "down" therefore the question becomes moot.
In weightless or reduced weight environments there is no up or down?

What are you talking about?

None of your "examples" so far answer the original statement.
Don't be daft.

I'm pretty sure a high school science class could make an upside down pyramid in water with drinking straws.

For some reason though you think an omnipotent god couldn't

:shrug:

In weightless or reduced weight environments there is no up or down?
In zero g "up" and "down" are purely arbitrary conventions. "Down" is the direction in gravity pulls. No gravity = no down.

I'm pretty sure a high school science class could make an upside down pyramid in water with drinking straws.
That would be a tetrahedron not a pyramid.

In my infallible belief system there is no requirement that anything at all has to be believed, or even believable.

So, everything works out pretty well. And if you believe that, you'll believe this: there is no such thing as belief.

See?

Back