mutilated cattle anyone?

Originally posted by John MacNeil
I read through my previous post in this thread and noticed that the word 'cattle' was changed to the word 'crop' in one of the paragraphs. In Mr.G.'s thread in Science And Society, in which I am currently engaged in the discussion, Q pointed out to me that one of the addresses I posted was not working. I went back and changed that address with a different one and when I later went back to check to see if it was working still, it was different. So I am wondering, does anyone at Sciforums have the ability to change the wording of my posts without me knowing about it?

I would appreciate it very much if you would let me know of such a change in posts, if it happens again, without changing them back.

Normally, nobody will go into posts and just change words or links in it. It is always with the poster knowing up front and only in cases of flaming and the like, where it is not appropriate, that words might get changed or edited.

This sounds strange.

Please, report this the next time it happens, anyone of you posting at sciforums...

John MacNeil,

I too would be interested if someone is changing your posts. Should I change one, there will a note within the post as to why. There will be no mistake of who changed it.

As far as I know there are the moderators of the forum, the super moderators and the site administrator with the capability of changing posts. None that I know of will change a post just because they can.

Looks like Hans officially stopped replying.

That’s unfortunate; he actually brought intelligence to this whole argument. I can see why he got frustrated.

Hi Im new around here,now did I or did I not see a thread on cattle mutilations,I stopped to register and now I cant seem to find it.

hi goofyfish,thanks for your help

not knowing where everyone stands on this issue,let me tell you what Im thinking,whoever made note of the fact that cattle mutes have moved to Argentina has me thinking,now Im of a mind that cattle mutes arent necessairly an alien thing. By the way Im a UFO believer having had a very long UFO sighting with my air force husband,so Im not a skeptic by any means. Now back to what I was talking about,seems to me that if and thats if cattle mutes are a black project that after 9/11 these operations were moved deliberetly to Argentina,why?,because of the atmosphere that permeated this country shortly after 9/11. I think perhaps wiser heads may have thought this would be the prudent thing to do with all of us inlcuding those ranchers being much more alert much more willing to shoot so to speak,anyone been thinking along those lines.?

I don't believe cattle mutilations are alien related, neither do I believe human mutilations are alien related. I believe they have been swept into the ufo area to make sure that any respectable scientist will keep away from investigating it.

all any respectable scientist need do

is to go back and read the Rommel report,this is the worst report of any kind Ive ever read. Ken Rommel was sent by the Justice Dept to determine wheather or not criminal activity was afoot,reason he was brought in was that both ranchers and law enforcement were at a dead end,dispite experienced ranch vets looking into these deaths no one could come back with a resonable explanation as to the cause of death. When you live in NORTH AMERICA and find an animal with its jaw removed that and that alone should freeze you where you stand,and it did. Just how curious were the actual facts that the D.A.s office could pick up the phone and get the Justice Dept involved? Naw,Im not sure whats doing this to those animals but you can be sure that I put my money on the ranchers,some of these guys have been raising cattle for generations and theres nothing from black leg to lighting strikes that they havent seen dozens of times. Yet experienced ranchers and experienced ranch vets were and are stumped when it comes to cattle mutilations.

Cattle Mutilations have Baffled People since Mid 60s.There have been growing sets of reports of Weird experiences before such a phenomenon takes place.

Some say that it is predators.This is however not exactly the case.Several Reasons are pointed out to this:

• Well,The scene in most the C.Ms is dry.No Blood on the grounds.
  • No Blood Tracks.

• Precise cuts and wounds are present usually at the sight which are very smooth.
  • All of the CM cases seem to report same precision sample taking.Say for example,Eyes would be removed surgically,without leaving any Blood.Penis would be removed from the animal.And most amazingly Entire internal system including Heart,Lungs,Trachea would be taken out without any External cuts.Pathologists and Vets have confirmed (In all the Cms)that Cuts involved usage of High HEAT,Lasers.etc.
  • Nearby Farmers have seen Cattle being floated inside and dropped back to ground from UFOs.
  • NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN ARRESTED FOR THIS CRIME.
  • Sevral people have reported seeing Non Human entities nearby cows before the CM itself.

the list of reasons goes on.Linda Moulten Howe has been researching on this for a long time.You could take a look at her Website for More Information.

thanks.
bye!

It’s an insurance scam.

Cattle are very expensive. Each "head" is worth several thousand dollars. Insurance doesn't cover "range death" due to natural causes (e.g falling and killing themselves) but does cover vandalism (someone crippling or killing a cow). So, the rancher comes across an animal that has died, doesn’t want to be out the cash, so he cuts it up and carts away the organs, a jaw, whatever. A report is filed with the police that a mutilation has occurred – the rancher collects from the insurance company and the public reads about another straaaaange mutilation occurring.

:m: Peace.

So basically what you are trying to say is that in order to get Insurance money of a stupid cattle,Ranchers would:

• BUY EXPENSIVE LASER,OR OTHER HIGH TECH EQUIPMENT,OR THEY CALL A SURGEON TO DO SUCH THINGS.(WHICH IS BY AND LARGE SOOOO EXPENSIVE TODAY?)
  • BRIBE PATHOLOGISTS TO WRITE SUCH A REPORT,AND THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 1960S AND STILL COPS CANT FIGURE IT OUT...
  • OR IT COULD BE THAT FARMERS HAVE DECIDED TO LEARN SURGERY THEMSELVES OR THEY ARE INVOLVED WITH A JOINT RESEARCH WHERE THEY LEARN HOW TAKE SAMPLES FROM ANIMALS SUCH AS PENIS(WHICH IS THE MOST USEFUL PART TO THEM ;) ) OR THEY LEARN THINGS LIKE TAKING OUT BODY PARTS WITHOUT ANY EXTERNAL CUTS ETC...

GEE...

whatever happened to your reasoning.I thought you would give me logical reason like you gave in Cessna...

bye!

Yes, I see. My theory is SO much more far-fetched.
At least there is some proof that ranchers actually exist.

:m: Peace.

some farmers saw ufo's? hmmmm, most ufo sightings are easily explainable and do not necessary mean of alien origin, it could very simply be a helicopter they have seen.

whoa Goofyfish,now lets go over this together. Range cattle do not cost thousands of dollars,do you have any idea what meat would cost if a range cow cost thousands of dollars,not so at all. There cheap and being range cattle there also raised in the cheapest way possible,most of these animals graze for free on federal lands thats been going on for decades. As far as a rancher trying to claim insurance on a mutilated animal no way,my husbands friend owns his own insurance company with the focus on farm animals. Now picture if you would a rancher picking up the phone to the insurance company and trying to collect on an animal whose cause of death cannot be determined,he could no more register a claim than the man in the moon,trust me on this one.

huh, cheap? What planet are you on? A good bull can cost thousands, one of our friends bulls is worth $20,000, and that is cheap. Now just purchasing a weener can cost $300 to $400.

Cheap, yeah right, maybe in the US they are cheap, but you're meat is known to not be terrible good.

Back