Mental illness and parapsychology.

Either way same result. dysfunction due to "truth betrayal"
After all we humans are great at hiding the truth by simply claiming it to be a lie...

You know what I would tell my kids the first time they think about god. I'll tell them God is a kid and right now he doesn't know Jack Shit. Then when they ask who jack shit is i'll tell them a story about a mexican bullfighter who defeated the evil Bull F***. So later in life when I'm on the phone and I say no F***ing shit and my kid hears me he will just think it is an expression for a strange fairy tale. And when he gets older he will see I was right the whole time about god despite all the Bull. LOL

Great words thank you my friend. When you destroy the experience you destroy the memories. The difference between short term and long term memory is how much you remember from two seconds ago until the point at which you forgot everything you already learned.

Semantics I am sure but memories are never destroyed only our access to them is. IMO
"The universe remembers everything" - "the laws of thermo dynamics plays a role here"

You know what I would tell my kids the first time they think about god. I'll tell them God is a kid and right now he doesn't know Jack Shit. Then when they ask who jack shit is i'll tell them a story about a mexican bullfighter who defeated the evil Bull F***. So later in life when I'm on the phone and I say no F***ing shit and my kid hears me he will just think it is an expression for a strange fairy tale. And when he gets older he will see I was right the whole time about god despite all the Bull. LOL

ha... because in the end it is "all Bullsh*t" any ways... [ taken to absolute and our arrogant attempt at finding meaning and purpose when we already ARE that meaning and purpose - acka - reductionism]

A lack of information is what makes people go crazy
Not neccesarily.

Your saying people are crazy but yet there is no such thing as a different reality. Those statements are completely contradictory to one another.
Wrong again. Crazy is a false perception of reality, not actually being in a "different reality".

Your naive statements only show you have no idea what either term crazy or different reality actually means. You just say things that are oxymoronic-al and when you read it you can only find justification in your own statements because of your twisted words.
Major fail again...

You are obviously a crazy person to get stuck on two semantic words like false perception of reality and different reality. If it is a false perception how would a person explain it from his viewpoint. He would say he experiences reality. I would say he is experiencing a different reality. I could search this forum and only find one thing you do well with. That is weapons as well as your specialty, don't attempt to vary too far from that viewpoint your not very convincing on anything else.

You are obviously a crazy person
So you've reversed your position on "crazy"?

to get stuck on two semantic words like false perception of reality and different reality. If it is a false perception how would a person explain it from his viewpoint. He would say he experiences reality. I would say he is experiencing a different reality.
I see you're not interested in precision. "Near enough is good enough" and it's up to others to work out what you actually mean, eh?

I could search this forum and only find one thing you do well with. That is weapons as well as your specialty, don't attempt to vary too far from that viewpoint your not very convincing on anything else.
Yes, quite a few people make that mistake.

Back