Matthew 24:22

I can respect that POV. Personally I think we do become dystopian, because people just don't change and there is perfectly good (physical world) reasons for it.

I'm going to say this to anyone who tries to pull some religious dogma on me in a way to usurp power:

"Aren't you supposed to be in heaven?"

BAM...there you just needed a lil help....

No sinner will be able to touch us during the 1000 years. We will never die again. Neither during the rebellion that happens at the end of the 1000 years. For God will destroy that army by fire.

You don't have faith in the Power of God. You do not see God as being God, Your god is limited in power. A God who created all existence cannot do something as simple as create perfect bodies for the saints who have believed Him in their lives??? How limited is your god? Who is your god?

Ezekiel 37
1 The hand of the LORD came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
So I answered, “O Lord GOD, You know.”
4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5 Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the LORD.”’”
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it,” says the LORD.’”

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

i don't think that god is limited; i think god is law, and when i look at how god works in the world, it's never magically. i'm sorry to keep using that word, but i honestly believe that there is a process and a law behind everything that happens, including the kingdom, and our bodies.

for example in revelations, there are apparently things going on that cause death. those things are not described in practical detail, but they are also not depicted as happening without a catalyst. if god wants to wipe out the majority of humanity, i don't think they're all just going to drop over dead "magically" and for no reason. there are likely to be earthquakes, asteroids, famine, plagues, war...real things to cause death.

i think of us getting our new bodies in the same way...in a real way. i don't claim to know what that way is other than through christ. but what does that mean in a practical sense? i'm looking for real things that cause life, and annihilate our sins.

in the scripture from ezekiel, those bones are a metaphor for israel, but it doesn't describe from a practical standpoint, how that transformation of israel will occur.

i don't think that god is limited; i think god is law, and when i look at how god works in the world, it's never magically. i'm sorry to keep using that word, but i honestly believe that there is a process and a law behind everything that happens, including the kingdom, and our bodies.

So you don't believe Jesus turned water into wine? You don't believe Jesus healed the sick? You don't believe Jesus raised the dead?

Do you believe Jesus?

for example in revelations, there are apparently things going on that cause death. those things are not described in practical detail, but they are also not depicted as happening without a catalyst. if god wants to wipe out the majority of humanity, i don't think they're all just going to drop over dead "magically" and for no reason. there are likely to be earthquakes, asteroids, famine, plagues, war...real things to cause death.

The book of Revelation says that the army of the beast will be taken over by madness and they will all kill their fellow soilders. So Jesus will induce madness in them by His power. A miracle.

i think of us getting our new bodies in the same way...in a real way. i don't claim to know what that way is other than through christ. but what does that mean in a practical sense? i'm looking for real things that cause life, and annihilate our sins.

in the scripture from ezekiel, those bones are a metaphor for israel, but it doesn't describe from a practical standpoint, how that transformation of israel will occur.

You don't believe God is God.

So you don't believe Jesus turned water into wine? You don't believe Jesus healed the sick? You don't believe Jesus raised the dead?

Do you believe Jesus?

of course i do. i just don't think it was magic. i think that our thoughts and desires and faith change things, like on a molecular level, a quantum level.

The book of Revelation says that the army of the beast will be taken over by madness and they will all kill their fellow soilders. So Jesus will induce madness in them by His power. A miracle.

adstar, everything's a miracle. and if that's true, then nothing is a miracle. it doesn't seem miraculous at all to me that the army of the beast would go insane.

You don't believe God is God.

i actually believe that god is way more than we could even imagine.

you should watch this movie adstar. it's really good. you won't agree with every opinion in it, but it sure will give you a lot to think about. this is a clip about water...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_dmYT83ZKY

if simple words, and meditation can do this to water, imagine what jesus could do to it.

you should watch this movie adstar. it's really good. you won't agree with every opinion in it, but it sure will give you a lot to think about. this is a clip about water...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_dmYT83ZKY

if simple words, and meditation can do this to water, imagine what jesus could do to it.

I watch it for about 2 seconds then stopped. I am not interested what demon possesed people can do with their lying signs and wonders.

I watch it for about 2 seconds then stopped. I am not interested what demon possesed people can do with their lying signs and wonders.

why would you say that? i don't understand. :confused:

when i watched that movie, it confirmed so much that i know already through christ.

how do you think that's possible? i'm no quantum physicist, or biologist. :shrug:

ِAbout the water videoclip. Thanks for sharing. I know about this but this is the first time I see it in colorful images. I feel the effect of that beauty and harmony as I listen or read the Holy Quran (our bodies are 90% water, after all). I can announce that the sound of God's word makes good to the body and soul. I even drink water of a bottle I use to have placed next to the speaker.

And I want to remind you that I have talked one time about how God says that everything glorifies Him (sun, moon, water, fish etc..).

For some of you this might sound crazy. Crazy but TRUE. God is good, God is generous.

why would you say that? i don't understand. :confused:

when i watched that movie, it confirmed so much that i know already through christ.

how do you think that's possible? i'm no quantum physicist, or biologist. :shrug:

"Brahma Kumaris"? "Raja Yoga Meditation"? And your asking me why i would say that?

Brahma (Sanskrit: ब्रह्मा; IAST:Brahmā) is the Hindu god (deva) of creation and one of the Trimurti, the others being Vishnu and Shiva. According to the Brahma Purana, he is the father of Mānu, and from Mānu all Hindus are descended.

You want to be guided by a false god of stone?

275px-Brahma_Halebid.jpg

Better be careful who you bow down to.​

"Brahma Kumaris"? "Raja Yoga Meditation"? And your asking me why i would say that?

Brahma (Sanskrit: ब्रह्मा; IAST:Brahmā) is the Hindu god (deva) of creation and one of the Trimurti, the others being Vishnu and Shiva. According to the Brahma Purana, he is the father of Mānu, and from Mānu all Hindus are descended.

You want to be guided by a false god of stone?

275px-Brahma_Halebid.jpg

Better be careful who you bow down to.​

ok, now you're being a bit arrogant. you're going to warn me? really? you're seriously concerned about me worshipping false gods of stone? give me a break.

you have something against meditation? for real? we are encourage to meditate on god's word aren't we?

you know, one of the things i like about the hindu religion is that it accepts all other religions to be true, that signifies an openminded quality that i appreciate.

i've studied the world's major religions enough to know that there are truths in all of them, conveyed in very similar ways, and resulting in very similar behaviors. it is obvious that christ is the final word, but that doesn't mean there isn't any truth to anything else in the world. we have a thread right now about music. those songs didn't come straight out of the bible, but there is understanding to be had none the less.

every single thing they talked about in that documentary emphatically supported christ and what it says in the bible about him and about us.

He's fucking delusional.

he is not delusional. listen hotstuff, some of us have experienced things that you haven't experienced. like you've experienced grass...if it's alive, it's some shade of green, if it's dead, it's brown. you know what it looks like, what it smells like, what it can be used for...to an extent. we've experienced god.

the minute you experience something paranormal or supernatural and have it mean something to you, is the moment you'll stop throwing around the word "delusional".

the point of this thread is that i think "paranormal" is based on a paradigm, and that "supernatural" is an oxymoron.

Some of us HAVE, Lori_7...
And some of us admit we were delusional, too.

You believe, apparently wholeheartedly, that you've experienced something unique. And that is fine.
But I would offer up: Keep an open mind when it comes to human perception. It can't hurt.

ok, now you're being a bit arrogant. you're going to warn me? really? you're seriously concerned about me worshipping false gods of stone? give me a break.

you have something against meditation? for real? we are encourage to meditate on god's word aren't we?

you know, one of the things i like about the hindu religion is that it accepts all other religions to be true, that signifies an openminded quality that i appreciate.

i've studied the world's major religions enough to know that there are truths in all of them, conveyed in very similar ways, and resulting in very similar behaviors. it is obvious that christ is the final word, but that doesn't mean there isn't any truth to anything else in the world. we have a thread right now about music. those songs didn't come straight out of the bible, but there is understanding to be had none the less.

every single thing they talked about in that documentary emphatically supported christ and what it says in the bible about him and about us.

So be it You want to mix darkness with the Light, that's your call. But don't be astounded when Jesus spews you out and gives you over to deception.

Sadly looks like i am alone again on this forum. Thanks be to YAVEH that i have The Holy Spirit with me. I will stand alone with Him.

So be it You want to mix darkness with the Light, that's your call. But don't be astounded when Jesus spews you out and gives you over to deception.

Sadly looks like i am alone again on this forum. Thanks be to YAVEH that i have The Holy Spirit with me. I will stand alone with Him.

the truth is, that you're not standing alone, and you know that.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

what does this mean?

It means that 2000 year old jewish religion manuscripts are somehow still relevant and it is your duty to spend your precious time trying to figure them out. As oppossed to getting laid or doing anything else you may otherwise enjoy.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

what does this mean?

It means Nazi Rome is dead and those who aligned with them shall also see their days shortened. Its not confusing at all. :shrug:

what does this mean?

It means that 2000 year old jewish religion manuscripts are somehow still relevant and it is your duty to spend your precious time trying to figure them out. As oppossed to getting laid or doing anything else you may otherwise enjoy.

You are confusing the Roman Gospels with the Hebrew some. The former is Latin, not Hebrew. :rolleyes:

Back