Materialism: A 19th-Century Fallacy

Cris said:
Muslim,

Men can also do all that apart from becoming pregnant which seems to make women more valuable than men, right? With human cloning soon to become common and with IVF which is already common, the real question is why do women need men? It seems possible in the near future that men could easily become redundant

I am eagerly looking forward to the day. Utopia. pinch me. :D

LoL, iam :) Good eye.

@Cris, your point there might be "too big to eat" for your intended reader. Please take care to preserve the impotence, err, importance of masculinity in the future. *grin*

It seems possible in the near future that men could easily become redundant

Well I don't quite agree with this one, at least most of my girlfriends wouldn't agree with that statement. A dildo won't replace a man's affection. ;)

Godless

A dildo won't replace a man's affection.
But women are already way ahead of men in giving each other affection. It would only be a relatively small adjustment to cater for the absence of men scenario. But the advantages would be signifcant. Massive reduction in agression and violence, probably an end to wars, elimination of male dominated authoritarian chauvanistic religions like Judaism, Islam and Christianity.

come on girls.
if it means the demise of men, to rid the world of the evil of religion, then so be it.
all us guys can have a sex change.

The new millenia, z generation prophet cris speaks. Continue, i like it and am inspired. I now see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Back