Mars... what will they do ?

what rocks ? the spirit ones?

Ive not really looked into the spirit rocks , so i havent made up my mind, but most of them do look odd

Odd how? do they look a little bit too much like rocks to you? Does that look fishy? Like maybe the planet is trying TOO hard to make you think that it is covered with rocks?

It must be a sign of great intelligence if they can make such convincing rocks.

just because a object is on the ground among rocks doesnt make it a rock

Ill try and find some examples of "rocks" from the viking missions

Star_One said:
just because a object is on the ground among rocks doesnt make it a rock
Ok, so ONCE AGAIN... why do they not look like rocks too you?

Actually, they are not all "Rocks", I mentioned before, most are Meteorite fragments splintered from the meteors impact with the ground. Technically they are still rocks, but slightly more special than your planet bound common rock.

OK. I see the hook ... that worm! Hmmmm ....

Don't you think somewhere SOMEONE would have blabbed? Can you imagine the collective look on everyone's faces in whatever control room those pictures get shipped to IF something verifiable showed-up on camera? I think someone might actually pipe-up and spill a few beans - if they make it out of the office alive!

Looks remarkably like dust.. but I suppose they technically are flying rocks.

"I still can't work out why so many people are paying attention to the rocks, and less attention to the road."

Last edited:
"The dust is in the same place in the same orientation as in other pictures."

Indeed.

Anyway, I am a photographer, and I see that shit all the time.

Fine, I'll bite. It looks like an old crater. Look at how the edge is pushed up and out. That looks like a ridge of ejecta from an impact. Without a large picture of the area, I can't say anymore.

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to look at in the other picture.

"fine ill bite"

??

jesus christ this place is nuts

i give up :rolleyes: :mad:

p.s did you zoom in on the blue square? or do you mean the whole area is a old crater?

Last edited:
There are those that know, and dont want you to find out. Then there are those that know and want you to know. Figure it out.

Star_One said:
"fine ill bite"

??

jesus christ this place is nuts

i give up :rolleyes: :mad:

p.s did you zoom in on the blue square? or do you mean the whole area is a old crater?

I'm nuts? It looks like a damn crater! The picture in the blue square looks like the pixelated wall of the crater. Is there suppose to be something IN that blue-squared picture? Is the mine picture a comparison to the larger picture in general or what's in the blue-squared picture?

Nature has a way of tricking people, given their imagination. Just look around on earth and you'll see examples.

And than there are those like Norval that call you closed-minded because all I want is some hard evidence not based entirely on speculation.....oh and name calling......FLUID! :rolleyes:

Back