Mars... what will they do ?

Goddamn. How old are you? You are playing make-believe with rocks. This is too childish. I am out of here.

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry. I think I'll cry. It's much less painful then coke out the nose.

fluid1959 said:
hmmm cant find rocks with angles or rocks that look like skulls
That's only because you don't want to.
And note that this picture is much lower res, so I had even less to work with than you.

Last edited:
fluid1959 said:
Well they may be rocks.. but my guess is probably not.

I have many nasa tif 's in the 50-70 mb range. They show many artifacts immediately around the craft. And Possible bones/ skulls etc..

Nasa has requested all school children to send rocks to nasa. To help them figure out what these rocks are made of. Because most of the rocks dont match any known origin.

You're a nut. THEY ARE FUCKING ROCKS!!! Look at them. Look at the latest pictures from the rover site and zoom up on them. They are rocks. Nothing more. They are the same rocks that litter the rest of Mars. Maybe they are a different chemical composition (carbonates and hydrated minerals as the results from the infrared spectrometer are showing) than in other places but that's because they are on a part of Mars not yet explored. You'll find, as everyone else will that when the rover finally gets off the lander, is that those "objects" are rocks...thats all. But they can still be interesting because they can give a better understanding of the makeup of Mars and if it was formed from water.

I put down my crack pipe but I still see...cut angles in them thar rocks

[/IMG]
skull.jpg

Last edited:
Well, perhaps you should reference my photo... which also has 'cut angles'... and even a wheel!

Perhaps you have no idea what fracture lines are, but trust me that edges like that are common in nature.

Yes. Rocks commonly look like that. Shear fracture lines look just like that and that rock looks old too like it was weathered after being exposed for sometime. Also disregard the picture seam from having anything to do with it. :p

As I already mentioned, most of those are "meteorite" fragments, you can tell just by looking at how the surround ground is littered with it.

The picture is as mentioned one where multiple images have been put together, also note that the motion of the rover to generate a camera picture is not accurate enough for seemless pictures.

However I'm sure most of those that answer to these comments about those images being "AS IS" will know that people are just playing up to a rise.

Wow! They look just like the rocks in the picture you posted of earth! How amazingly mundane.

I have a big smile right now! Why because I'm right . And it will be proved to you ignorant as well as the 2d/3d handicaped in the very near future.

The lord gave them eyes yet they do not see.

ohh just got sol 9 tif's heres 1 for now more rocks

sol9.jpg

Paridigm Shift coming to a world near you.

So you have yet to explain why the images I pointed out don't negate your claims that these are artificial/life.

I showed you THE SAME THING in a picture where you yourself said they wouldn't be. Shadows do not make a rock a skull.

And what is that last picture supposed to be? It is just ANOTHER rock. Are you going to put up a picture of each individual rock?

Well that is kind of you to say. Do you wish to explain why, or are you going to continue to post rocks for no apparent reason?

Hell, you can't even help yourself. Have fun. And avoid the people in the white coats.

The funny thing is that you'll still be claiming this is something else, even after the mission is over.

I'm looking at the panorama, even over the examples I find that you post and all I see is rocks. Weathered, windblown rocks of various sizes and shapes, of different angled shear fractures and breaks, and what looks to be maybe water etched holes in a number of them. That would be make sense given the fact that they think they landed in an old lake bed. Why you have it in your mind that something so unlikely as what you "say" it is I don't know. I think you've stopped taking your meds but that's just me. So I'll sit back, watch the rover perform true science (proving you're wrong of course) and feel good in the fact that I'm not you, a true delusional.

P.S. Give me a cheap ignorant reply like "your still an idiot" and you can kiss my black ass.

Last edited:
Back