Mars Life and Civilization discovered

Status
Not open for further replies.
craterchains (Norval said:
EDDETED to add;
I think I see a lump there Buffy. Better have that one checked.

good point! but after extensive study I've realized it's actually a "lump chain". A group of alien unicorns used an interstellar laser to make us think they are lumps. We both know the "lump theory" is ridiculous though.

It's obviously just a scientific conspiracy to throw us off so I'm not worried.

buffys said:
I've seen the full photo's now and I can only say, that is possibly the worst evidence of extra terrestrial life I've ever seen, ever! calling it weak would be a huge compliment..

I doubt you have seen my website Welcome to Mars!

It displays evidence of the all major components of Mars biosphere:
water, mushrooms, plants, animals, fossils

ES :cool:

extrasense,

rocks and more rocks you mean? You to show us a photo as details as this:
mushrooms.gif

for us to believe its life. Until then your high on mushrooms ;)

WellCookedFetus said:
You to show us a photo as details as this, for us to believe its life. Until then your high on mushrooms

You should give me some slack :)
A couple rovers are running around and taking pictures in random fashion.
It is different from making a picture of something, as we used to do in our life :cool:

:)
ES

Last edited:
Extrasense
Welcome to sciFOOLEMS forums. Meet the PSEUDO SKEPTICS, and I see you all ready have. Information control is alive and well at scifoolems. But you can keep trying if you want.

You could be correct in many of your postulations, yet we need far better photos and data to make a conclusive decision. Like the ones NASA doesn’t show us? Maybe some day. Keep trying to figure it out, at least you have a questioning mind.

extrasense said:
I doubt you have seen my website Welcome to Mars!

It displays evidence of the all major components of Mars biosphere:
water, mushrooms, plants, animals, fossils

ES :cool:

of course I've been to your web page, thats where I saw the full photos. And it displays evidence of none, not one of the things you mentioned. You certainly have words like "mushroom" and "animals" on the page but no actual evidence of them.

buffys said:
of course I've been to your web page, thats where I saw the full photos. And it displays evidence of none, not one of the things you mentioned. You certainly have words like "mushroom" and "animals" on the page but no actual evidence of them.

So, I take you can explain every picture out there as a rock.
You are genius!
:) :) :)

They sure look like rocks to me. Try this take a picture of a totally barren landscape, say rocks on a mountain top, then claim it was taken on mars, give it to a group of kooks and I guarantee you they will find all sorts of alien things. Then tell them the truth that it was not taken on mars and they will say your part of a government conspiracy!

This thread has gone unchecked enough, There have been multiple posts all on Martian Rocks and all quite happy conveying "what you see isn't what you get".

If you believe the rocks to be something else other than they are, why not inform NASA of your "findings" and ask them to get their rover to further examine one? I'm sure if the Rock in question is that interesting they would actually go ahead and do that (In fact they might even do it to prove that they aren't covering up that a rocks a rock).

Therefore I'm closing this thread, not because of my own biasedness but because there have been half a dozen other rocks threads that have been closed accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back