Man's intention

Christians want to live forever, just not in a world like ours is now. We look forward to something much better...something perfect.

Therefore, Christians create, from their imaginations, that so-called perfection. Since they cannot fathom that the universe simple exists as is and that their deaths are all that is in store for them, they must create a fantasy of an afterlife. Life itself is unsatisfactory, irrelavent and merely a stepping stone to their fantasies.

This whole new world opens up to you...a completely new perception....a new existence.

The fantasy has now taken complete control over the mind as the process of thinking shuts down in favor of the fantasy. Reality is nevermore.

And the more you learn, the more you realize how much you don't know.

That is not learning, that is the growth of the fantasy.

Q: Christians want to live forever, just not in a world like ours is now. We look forward to something much better... something perfect.

Therefore, Christians create, from their imaginations, that so-called perfection. Since they cannot fathom that the universe simple exists as is and that their deaths are all that is in store for them, they must create a fantasy of an afterlife. Life itself is unsatisfactory, irrelavent and merely a stepping stone to their fantasies.

This whole new world opens up to you...a completely new perception....a new existence.

The fantasy has now taken complete control over the mind as the process of thinking shuts down in favor of the fantasy. Reality is nevermore.

And the more you learn, the more you realize how much you don't know. That is not learning, that is the growth of the fantasy.
M*W: So well said! Thank you!

christians abstain from sin in the beleif that the after-life is the reward, atheists and left hand path religions beleive that life is the reward and you should go out and enjoy yourself.

christians abstain from sin

Wtf? Lol.. christians sin all the time, they just apologise to the clouds for it afterwards, where as we actually apologise to the humans involved.

SnakeLord said:
Wtf? Lol.. christians sin all the time, they just apologise to the clouds for it afterwards, where as we actually apologise to the humans involved.
lol true they sin anyway, just that the bible says they won't get into heaven if they do.
problem is the "7 deadly sins" are all basic human instinct.
for example
you'd be miserable without pride
how would you ever fall in love if there wasn't 1st some degree of lust
envy makes you want to better yourself
you can't help feeling wrathful, even the most religious of people have a breaking point

lol true they sin anyway, just that the bible says they won't get into heaven if they do.
problem is the "7 deadly sins" are all basic human instinct.
for example
you'd be miserable without pride
how would you ever fall in love if there wasn't 1st some degree of lust
envy makes you want to better yourself
you can't help feeling wrathful, even the most religious of people have a breaking point

And having said all that I find it somewhat pertinent to question what kind of lunatic would create some beings with the express nature to have pride, lust etc etc and so on and then having made it an unavoidable part of them then turn round and say: "don't".

It's unbelievably daft.

(Q) said:
Christians want to live forever, just not in a world like ours is now. We look forward to something much better...something perfect.

And the more you learn, the more you realize how much you don't know.

That is not learning, that is the growth of the fantasy.

Yea, fantasy...right...delusional...great answer, thanks.

killslay said:
christians abstain from sin in the beleif that the after-life is the reward,

Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about. What you just said isn't even close to Christian doctrine.

SnakeLord said:

Yea, you seem like the apologetic type for sure. :D

TheHeretic said:
you all act like you have something to prove to yourselves.

It's called discussion. Hi. This is a forum...are you lost?

SnakeLord said:
I certainly am. We just aim our apologies in different directions.

Yes...apologies in one direction....bigoted hatred in another....got it.

Yes...apologies in one direction....bigoted hatred in another....got it.

Give me a call when you'd actually be willing to engage in a decent conversation without thinking you can just make my answers for me. Thank you.

SnakeLord said:
Give me a call when you'd actually be willing to engage in a decent conversation without thinking you can just make my answers for me. Thank you.

Ring, ring....Snakelord, I'm sorry. I hate it when people speak for me as well.

I would love to engage in a decent conversation with you sometime, and expect to.

But honestly, given the way you've addressed me at times on this forum, I wouldn't be surprised if you were to spit in my face in person. And you don't know me...you don't want to. You just want to spit. Spit all you want...you'll still be wrong about me and wrong about Jesus.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were to spit in my face in person. And you don't know me...you don't want to. You just want to spit. Spit all you want...you'll still be wrong about me and wrong about Jesus.

I see you're not quite ready yet. Are you nearly done spitting?

Back