Man Sodominzed Stepson

Orleander

OH JOY!!!!
Valued Senior Member
So is this justice?
I have no problem with what this guy did. If you sat me on his jury, I'd never convict him. And if I were him, I'd divorce the wife.

FORT WORTH, Texas
— A father sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged rape of the man's 8-year-old daughter, police said.

The father, 32, turned himself into to authorities on Friday and was released from jail Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond. He faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault.

The stepson was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. Police say the father caught him assaulting his daughter, and a subsequent examination at a hospital revealed the girl had been sodomized.

Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, said in a story posted Saturday on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Web site that people need to "allow the criminal justice system to work for them."

"This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands," Johnson said.

The Star-Telegram didn't identify the father or the stepson to protect the identity of the girl. Fort Worth police didn't immediately return phone and e-mail messages from The Associated Press.

When the stepson was arrested, the man warned his wife not to get the teenager out of jail. She posted bond for the teen's release. When he called home Jan. 3 after getting released, the father took the call and picked him up, police said.

Instead of taking the teenager home, the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth, beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said.

After the man left, the stepson found a pay phone and called police, who searched the abandoned home.

"We did find evidence at the scene to corroborate our victim's story," Johnson said.

I think his revenge was too light. He should have had him gang raped.

I don't blame him either. The wife appears to be exceptionally stupid.

:bugeye:. What the hell SAM, you cant just do stuff like that.

that punk sodomized his 8 yr old step sister and the man caught him doing it. Then his wife bailed the poor baby out of jail.
I think I'd plead temp insanity.

that punk sodomized his 8 yr old step sister and the man caught him doing it. Then his wife bailed the poor baby out of jail.

Me too.

I'd probably beat him senseless and have him gang raped.

Then have his bones broken.

I can't believe the man showed so much restraint.

An eight year old child? Sick sick sick

Orleander said:

If you sat me on his jury, I'd never convict him.

Of course it's not justice, and you've demonstrated exactly why.

Apparently a jury trial is only good enough for some of us? Of course, if jurors such as yourself have no respect for the law, there will be no justice.

Apparently a jury trial is only good enough for some of us? Of course, if jurors such as yourself have no respect for the law, there will be no justice.

So, your opinion is that the man was wrong, correct?

Me too.

I'd probably beat him senseless and have him gang raped.

Then have his bones broken.

I can't believe the man showed so much restraint.

An eight year old child? Sick sick sick

So this is what people against the death penalty have in mind? HAHAH! Give me the chair over this any day!

---

If I were the father, I wouldn't have sodomized the boy (can't help but feel a little grossed out by that). I'd just make him bite the curb...

Frankly I would not be able to convict him either. The circumstances are just too incredibly sick. What normal person would NOT take action?

What would you do in a similar circumstance?

I can understand killing the guy in an act of passion but that wont make things right. Longer jail terms with no bail is the best option. I think do this once and you get life in prison, no parole.

In prison they should have to produce something valuable for sale. Except for particularly violent cases, that should be different.

...If I were the father, I wouldn't have sodomized the boy (can't help but feel a little grossed out by that). I'd just make him bite the curb...

what's 'bite the curb'? And he sodomized the boy with a piece of metal.

Apples and oranges.

I've beat up many a boy in my day for being an arse.

As for your punishment, who would you have gang rape him?

what's 'bite the curb'? And he sodomized the boy with a piece of metal.

It's when you make someone "bite" a curb. Then you kick the back of their head, which subsequently breaks their teeth/jaw. Done hard enough, it can kill someone. Ever watch American History X?

Urban dictionary: to coerce someone to lie down on the street and open their mouth on the concrete curb, at which point the assailants can then stomp on the back of the victim's head, shattering their teeth and causing severe head/neck trauma.

As for your punishment, who would you have gang rape him?

Haven't thought that far ahead, this is just a reaction, you understand?:p

Though if he showed up at my door, he would regret it.

So, your opinion is that the man was wrong, correct?

Well, what are you suggesting. If we are pissed off we can 1) determine guilt and 2) decide the proper punishment.

Is this only around crimes related to sex? to children?

If I am robbed by people illegally armed, am I allowed to find them the next day and rob back? (how much do I get to take? just what they took? I should also take something for my inconvenience too.)

I am not thrilled with Stepdaddy's actions. What if he is 'sure' someone in my family did something?

I would not treat it as a simple rape, were I the judge or even the prosecutor. To do that is wrong.

But just how big is the door you are trying to open.
What parts of the current legal system do you think we should now all, as inviduals have the right to bypass?

Haven't thought that far ahead, this is just a reaction, you understand?:p

Though if he showed up at my door, he would regret it.

Even if he was on his knees begging for forgiveness, and had brought you a delicious fruitbasket?

Even if he was on his knees begging for forgiveness, and had brought you a delicious fruitbasket?

Are you kidding. He SODOMISED an EIGHT year old. He'll be lucky if I don't just bash his head in.

However, if he consents to physical and chemical castration, I'll be happy to assist him.

Back