Man Kills Child Molester

Could you kill someone who molested your child?

• Yes, I think I could

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • No, I don't think I could

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
Well, OMG. We better put a stop to that, or we will end up with a population of well-informed, sensible teens in a position to make the right decisions regarding their sex lives. (or lack thereof) I'm sure we would all much be better off if there was absolutely NO education or information available to the curious child / teen regarding sex. After all, that's the second biggest trick the devil ever played - give kids the desire and ability to have sex (in whatever form), but make sure it is an uninformed, unguided SIN to so desire...

You, and your kind, literally make me sick. I do not want my daughters sleeping with every Tom[']s Hairy Dick, but I do want them to have the necessary knowledge to be discriminating and yet, still enjoy a wonderful, fulfilling, wholesome sex life. (Probably an "oxymoron" to many "morons", here and elsewhere.)

And the beat goes on....

So basically you are saying you want your Daughter to be a whore as long as she knows what can happen and that she is feeling good about it that is OK then is that right. And I did not say that we need to stop teaching about sex we need to stop using sex to sell things like say Body spray cars and gum. Just to name a few the entire system needs to be looked at there is way to much sexually explicit materials availble to every one not just Kids.

So basically you are saying you want your Daughter to be a whore
You, my erstwhile friend, are traversing very thin ice here. Keep it up and you might meet your namesake sooner than you expected.

What I'm trying to say is that information is a good thing. I would rather have my daughter well informed than have some idiot tell her "let me put this here, it will feel real good!", while she has no idea what's going on. Don't push me...

Sir Randwolf

You, my erstwhile friend, are traversing very thin ice here. Keep it up and you might meet your namesake sooner than you expected.

What I'm trying to say is that information is a good thing. I would rather have my daughter well informed than have some idiot tell her "let me put this here, it will feel real good!", while she has no idea what's going on. Don't push me...

Sir Randwolf

I was not trying to push you I was just clearing up some loose ends is all

It is called taking the easy way out and laying the blame elsewhere. Also, it is a contradiction because if, as you claim and the evidence shows, that these people cannot really control this then it goes against the claims of them being abused themselves. I am not saying this is NEVER the case though.

On the other hand, physical abuse seems more likely to be the result of some type of cycle. For the simple reason that it is a learned behaviour of how to deal with things.

Yes, good points. It could be that physical abuse and molestation often are tied together.

@Orleander You should provide the Details After you told the missing evidence and not just throw a random link making people search for it.

Jamar Pinkney Sr. allegedly took his 15-year-old son to a parking lot, made him take his clothes off, then kneel. Then, the man shot his son with one bullet, killing him. Sources say the son, Jamar Pinkney Jr., had just confessed to molesting his 3-year-old half sister.

Jamar Pinkney Sr (abcnews.go.com)
Lazette Cherry, the boy's mom, apparently told Jamar Sr. about their son's confession at her Michigan home. She told him Jamar Jr. had admitted to having "inappropriate contact" with his half sister. The man hit his son with his pistol inside the home, then took him outside even though Cherrry reportedly tried to stop him.

Then, as Cherry watched, Pinkney, 37, shot his son in the head. He was charged with first degree murder and could spend the rest of his life in prison if convicted. A judge entered a "not guilty" plea on his behalf. Pinkney turned himself into authorities, according to ABCNews.com.
LINK

Btw the murderer was african american(just covering the details,don't cry for racism or anything).

So basically you are saying you want your Daughter to be a whore as long as she knows what can happen and that she is feeling good about it that is OK then is that right. And I did not say that we need to stop teaching about sex we need to stop using sex to sell things like say Body spray cars and gum. Just to name a few the entire system needs to be looked at there is way to much sexually explicit materials availble to every one not just Kids.

What a ball of crap.

There is a difference between teaching her to be promiscuous, or in your words a whore, and giving her important information so she can keep herself safe.

@Orleander You should provide the Details After you told the missing evidence and not just throw a random link making people search for it.

LINK

Btw the murderer was african american(just covering the details,don't cry for racism or anything).

I mentioned the fact that I was having computer issues and couldn't provide a link. sorry, I just couldn't do it at the time. :shrug:

And what does the colour of the offenders have to do with anything???? :mad:

so molesting 3 yr olds before you turn 18 is ok, but not after you turn 18?
And this kid was her 15 yr old brother. I don't know where you got 13 :shrug:
Unfortunetely the young offenders act makes it easy for those under 16 to be properly punished by the juridical system in many countries .
In some nations even if they kill an innocent person all they get is 3 years jail . Shame and shame .

...I will also say Pedifiles have a disease. I am not defending them in anyway, I think they are very sick. But it's not like they wake up one day and decide lets rape children! Most of them fight off an overwhelming urge for years even decades, before they give in to their twisted temptations.

a disease? Like a mental illness? Didn't homosexuality used to be classified as a mental illness?
I think you can be born a pedophile. You just damn well better be a celibate one.

a disease? Like a mental illness? Didn't homosexuality used to be classified as a mental illness?
I think you can be born a pedophile. You just damn well better be a celibate one.

No shit. It's not their fault they have the urges, but it is their fault if they act on them.

I know if I were a pedophile, I would commit suicide immediately.

Would you? As we've experienced on these boards, people with those urges try every way they can to justify themselves as normal. Are you certain that you'd feel the same way about pedophiles if you happened to be one?

I think a lot of pedophiles are disgusted with themselves and do commit suicide.
I also think some gay people do as well.

What statistics do you have ?.
I read the dentists have the highest rate of suicide among professionals .
Damn I was married to a dentist and she did not commit suicide .
She just left and left my heart aching .

What statistics do you have ?.
I read the dentists have the highest rate of suicide among professionals .
Damn I was married to a dentist and she did not commit suicide .
She just left and left my heart aching .

statistics about what? About what I think?

Would you? As we've experienced on these boards, people with those urges try every way they can to justify themselves as normal. Are you certain that you'd feel the same way about pedophiles if you happened to be one?

YES!

If I were to develop pedophilic urges tomorrow I'd damn well be kicking the oxygen habit, and if I failed at that I sincerely hope someone would do it for me rather than leave me out in society and be a danger to children!

No shit. It's not their fault they have the urges, but it is their fault if they act on them.

I know if I were a pedophile, I would commit suicide immediately.

You might need as much help as they do.

There are so-called recovered pedophiles running around, who never committed any sexual acts against children. They didn't recover by suiciding, either.

Back