Man Has Never Set Foot on Moon

Have we been to the moon?

• Of course not.

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • Of course so.

Votes: 173 86.9%

• Total voters
In this case the flag moved at the precise moment at which it would be expected to move in atmosphere if somebody walked past it.
I'd say that the vibrations of the astronaut as he 'bunnyhopped' past caused the flag restarted its pendulum movement- the vibrations were transferred via the compacted regolith.
What do you think of what I posted above about the difference in body movements of the astronauts in the two different missions?
Armstrong and Aldrin tried out several different types of movement on their mission, then reported back to NASA with a number of recommendations Some astronauts used the bunnyhop originally recommended by NASA, others used the 'lope' developed by Aldrin. Finally Jack Schmitt developed a 'toe-push' method, similar to ski-ing, which seems to have been very efficient; unfortunately that was on the last mission.

In this case the flag moved at the precise moment at which it would be expected to move in atmosphere if somebody walked past it. ”
I'd say that the vibrations of the astronaut as he 'bunnyhopped' past caused the flag restarted its pendulum movement- the vibrations were transferred via the compacted regolith.
What do you think of the fact that the flag moved at the exact place where it would move if somebody walked past is as is shown in this analysis?

youtube.com/watch?v=rC1legw5-gs
(3 minute 5 second mark)

What do you think of what I posted above about the difference in body movements of the astronauts in the two different missions?
It looks to me like the gravity is affecting the astronauts differently. It's not because they are deciding to walk differently.

It looks to me like the gravity is affecting the astronauts differently. It's not because they are deciding to walk differently.
Nevertheless that is the explanation. Given only a few hours on the Moon, in an entirely unfamiliar gravity regime, each astonaut had to try to develop his own method of locomotion; sometimes they tried to use the methods recommended by NASA or by earlier astronauts, other times they made their own method up. As I have said Schmitt found a very good way of moving, on the very last mission.

Last edited:
It looks to me like the gravity is affecting the astronauts differently. It's not because they are deciding to walk differently. ”

Nevertheless that is the explanation. Given only a few hours on the Moon, in an entirely unfamiliar gravity regime, each astonaut had to try to develop his own method of locomotion; sometimes they tried to use the methods recommended by NASA or by earlier astronauts, other times they made their own method up. As I have said Schmitt found a very good way of moving, on the very last mission.
What do you think of what they said at Clavius about this?

clavius.org/

apollohoax.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=theories&action=display&thread=1181164839

apollohoax.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=theories&action=display&thread=1181164839&page=2#1181432141
apollohoax.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=theories&action=display&thread=1181164839&page=3#1181526467

(Copy and paste those links and close the gaps. I'm still too new to be able to post hotlinks.)

Only two posts actually dealt with the topic; the rest is just filler.

Note that walking on a low gravity moon or planet is a bit like walking on ice without spiked shoes or ice skates.

Your mass is the same as it was on Earth, requiring the same amount of horizontal force to accelerate from a still position. However, friction is directly related to your weight, which is about 1/6 of your weight on Earth. You do not have as much traction on the moon as you did on Earth.

Even with specially designed track shoes, I do not think you can run as fast on the moon as you can on Earth.

Your vertical leaping ability is much greater, but I do not think you could broad jump as far as on the Earth. I could be wrong about this: There are two effects to consider.
  • You cannot run as fast and cannot get as much horizontal force as you can on Earth, making the broad jump more difficult.

• You can leap higher and will stay in the air longer, allowing you to travel farther before landing. This enhances your broad jumnping ability.
I am not sure of the net result of the two effects. Tiger Woods might be able to put a golf ball in orbit on the moon, but he would take more time to walk 500 yards from tee to green.

BTW: Some of the more naive SciFi authors did not describe the effects of weightless and/or reduced gravity properly. For example in a weightless environment, you could use hand grips or a rail to accelerate down a corridor and get up to a running speed or faster. If you had to make a right angle turn, you could be in a lot of trouble due to having the same mass as you do on Earth. An astronaut could hit a wall hard enough to do some serious due to not being able to slow down. An object in motion tends to keep moving unless acted on by a force. The Force = Mass*Acceleration equation uses mass, not weight.

Tiger's ball speed is 180 mph. When the folks at Nike Golf tested him with graphite shafts a while back, his ball speed jumped to nearly 200 mph which is 321 KPH only.

The documentary "What Happened on the Moon" is back online. It's the best moon-hoax video I've ever seen.

Part 1
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3622009579385499503

Part 2
video.google.es/videoplay?docid=-3186616594425246748

It usually doesn't stay online for very long so watch it fast; I've seen it go on and offline twice before.

Tiger's ball speed is 180 mph. When the folks at Nike Golf tested him with graphite shafts a while back, his ball speed jumped to nearly 200 mph which is 321 KPH only.

Tiger balls move really fast don't they! :eek: :D

I do not beleive that we have ever been to the moon. there is just too much evidence. Photo inconsistencies, mostly. Too much radiation to survive. Plus the fact that our government lies constantly (Roswell, Area 51, etc.). Is it possible that I am wrong? Ehh, maybe, but probobly not.

So the U.S never made it to the moon - but you think there is secret bases where the U.S trades tech secrets for wombs, with aliens?

Talk about ironic.

NietzSchefan: A psychologist once told me that some people believe in (or claim to believe in) various conspiracy theories and/or occult phenomena due to a mildly neurotic personality quirk.

Advocacy of such beliefs suggests that they have special knowledge and/or special skills not possessed by most other people. It is a variation on a childhood theme
I know something you do not know!!
The above was often heard on the playground when I was 6-11 years old. The one making the claim never described what they cllaimed to know.

Adults recognize that you must at least describe your special knowledge to have any credibility.

Dinosaur, I only believe in conspiracy theories on evidence and rational thinking. I believe that we did go to the moon because there is a huge amount of self-consistent evidence. I believe in the 911 conspiracies because the evidence seems to be better for than against them.

Here's the latest piece of evidence I've come across.

Start watching this clip at the 50 second mark.

es.youtube.com/watch?v=I_CMgqitv98

The jacket Collins is wearing moves the way things move in earth gravity even though they were supposed to be in zero-gravity.

Here's something else I just came across. Look at the way the corners of the jacket the woman astronaut is wearing behave in zero-gravity.

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TejsnPThmd4
(first 10 seconds and last 30 seconds)

It's pretty different from the way the corner of Collins' jacket behaves.

es.youtube.com/watch?v=I_CMgqitv98
(50 second mark)

I think the handle 'BrainWithAGun' says it all.
There is tons of evidence that we have been to the moon. There is NO credible evidence that it was a hoax. Fairly simple decision we have here.

I don't know, someone demonstrated that you can't make a "thumbs-up
icon14.gif
" gesture in a vacuum. I'm only offering the truth.

On the otherhand, if Hollywood can make pretty convincing outerspace and alien movies, there is no reason why NASA with all the resources, could not have so that these issues would not arise....

Wow, the ignorance, the ignorance... so shocking... One of these days a private (unmanned) mission is going to go up and photograph that lander, and anyone here insisting that NASA didn't or couldn't have done it, is going to feel like a real tool.

In the meantime, go to one of the labs where they're bouncing laser signals off mirrors NASA's "nonexistent" astronauts left on the moon. They left mirrors there so they could precisely measure the moon's distance from Earth and its orbit. If you can give an alternative and credible explanation for how you could be getting a sharp return signal, and how the effect is inconsistent with a man-made mirror placed on the moon at one of the landing sites, you will get all the fame and attention you could ever crave.

I think if all the scientists of the world got together and united as one, we could get a lot of these conspiracy nuts running around on wild goose chases unwittingly doing our bidding. Let's invent a new religion of our own, fake some evidence for it and take over the world!

Back