Luminiferous Aether Exists!

Well,i think you will say that accelerating can cause Object to experience no mass.So the distinction you are telling is acceleration can create no much displacement but constant velocity makes more displacement. Well,i Don't think that is the actual cause...

I am explaining the difference between inertial and relativistic mass.

For the explanation of inertial mass there are no nearby massive objects besides the object under discussion itself. As the object accelerates with respect to the state of the aether in which it exists the greater the displacement of the aether the greater the displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward the object. Inertial mass is the objects resistance to acceleration. What I am discussing is what causes that resistance.

'An Extended Dynamical Equation of Motion, Phase Dependency and Inertial Backreaction'
http://arxiv.org/abs/1208.3458

"We hypothesize that space itself resists such surges according to a kind of induction law (related to inertia); additionally, we provide further evidence of the “fluidic” nature of space itself."

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a superfluid with properties of a solid, a supersolid, which is described in the article as the 'fluidic' nature of space itself. The 'inertial back-reaction' described in the article is the displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the object.

For the explanation of relativistic mass there are no nearby massive objects besides the object under discussion itself. For relativistic mass we are discussing how the change in the state of displacement of the aether connected to and neighboring the object changes the relativistic mass of the object as the object moves faster with constant velocity with respect to the stte of the aether in which it exists.

Well,Now explain time dilation and contraction of object's itself when it moves faster in terms of aether...

Everything is with respect to the state of the aether in which it exists, including the rate at which atomic clocks tick. You have an atomic clock at sea level. You take it to the top of a mountain. The atomic clock ticks at a different rate because the state of the aether in which it exists has change.

Lorentz length contraction was in regards to an absolutely statoinary space objects moves through. The aether is not an absolutely stationary space. Aether is displaced by matter. The faster an object moves with respect to the state of the aether in which it exists the greater the displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward the object so there may be some contraction. However, it is nothing close to as formalized by Lorentz length contraction.

Well,i think you will say that accelerating can cause Object to experience no mass.So the distinction you are telling is acceleration can create no much displacement but constant velocity makes more displacement. Well,i Don't think that is the actual cause... Well,Now explain time dilation and contraction of object's itself when it moves faster in terms of aether...

Well,You have to tell why light as vibration of 5th dimension is not sufficient to explain..If MATHEMATICALLY,MAXWELL"S EQUATIONS CAN BE EXPLAINED with the help of 5th dimension,then it is sure that light is vibration of 5th dimension. It comes out When Einstein tried to Mathematical Equation to support his theory..But he couldn't find it.But when he searched a library with his friend,He found a book of reinmann's metric tensor.He found that his theory's equation is exactly rienmann's metric tensor!!! Actually that metric tensor was of 4th dimension.When he used it,all his results came from it automatically.Now kaluza-klein used this to extend to 5th dimension.And they found Maxwells' Equations popped out of from nowhere!!! Then Einstein tried to create Grand unified filed theory.You have to look that Einstein actually used 4th dimension to invent his theory.But he didn't actually know it.He should have used this in order to explain grand unified field theory. That is why Einstein couldn't invent it... So I think Einstein actually referred aether is needed to explain his theory.But in truth aether(he referred) is what 4th dimension is.HE didn't realize this..That is why he couldn't invent grand unified field theory. I think my explanation solves this.This does not violate what Einstein said.HE actually referred 4th dimension...But instead referred it as aether..

Well,You have to tell why light as vibration of 5th dimension is not sufficient to explain..If MATHEMATICALLY,MAXWELL"S EQUATIONS CAN BE EXPLAINED with the help of 5th dimension,then it is sure that light is vibration of 5th dimension. It comes out When Einstein tried to Mathematical Equation to support his theory..But he couldn't find it.But when he searched a library with his friend,He found a book of reinmann's metric tensor.He found that his theory's equation is exactly rienmann's metric tensor!!! Actually that metric tensor was of 4th dimension.When he used it,all his results came from it automatically.Now kaluza-klein used this to extend to 5th dimension.And they found Maxwells' Equations popped out of from nowhere!!! Then Einstein tried to create Grand unified filed theory.You have to look that Einstein actually used 4th dimension to invent his theory.But he didn't actually know it.He should have used this in order to explain grand unified field theory. That is why Einstein couldn't invent it... So I think Einstein actually referred aether is needed to explain his theory.But in truth aether(he referred) is what 4th dimension is.HE didn't realize this..That is why he couldn't invent grand unified field theory. I think my explanation solves this.This does not violate what Einstein said.HE actually referred 4th dimension...But instead referred it as aether..

Einstein did not realize the rate at which an atomic clock ticks is a physical process determined by the physical state of the aether in which it exists.

Time is not a dimension.

I am explaining the difference between inertial and relativistic mass.

For the explanation of inertial mass there are no nearby massive objects besides the object under discussion itself. As the object accelerates with respect to the state of the aether in which it exists the greater the displacement of the aether the greater the displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward the object. Inertial mass is the objects resistance to acceleration. What I am discussing is what causes that resistance.

'An Extended Dynamical Equation of Motion, Phase Dependency and Inertial Backreaction'

"We hypothesize that space itself resists such surges according to a kind of induction law (related to inertia); additionally, we provide further evidence of the “fluidic” nature of space itself."

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a superfluid with properties of a solid, a supersolid, which is described in the article as the 'fluidic' nature of space itself. The 'inertial back-reaction' described in the article is the displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the object.

For the explanation of relativistic mass there are no nearby massive objects besides the object under discussion itself. For relativistic mass we are discussing how the change in the state of displacement of the aether connected to and neighboring the object changes the relativistic mass of the object as the object moves faster with constant velocity with respect to the stte of the aether in which it exists.

Everything is with respect to the state of the aether in which it exists, including the rate at which atomic clocks tick. You have an atomic clock at sea level. You take it to the top of a mountain. The atomic clock ticks at a different rate because the state of the aether in which it exists has change.

Lorentz length contraction was in regards to an absolutely statoinary space objects moves through. The aether is not an absolutely stationary space. Aether is displaced by matter. The faster an object moves with respect to the state of the aether in which it exists the greater the displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward the object so there may be some contraction. However, it is nothing close to as formalized by Lorentz length contraction.

Main important point...[Gravity created by aether and vibration of aether is light] .GRavitational waves is vibration of space-time.So according to you aether is what creates gravity.So vibration of gravitational waves is light??? Doesn't make sense..... That means when you suddenly remove object from space-time,light is released..According to your theory....

Einstein did not realize the rate at which an atomic clock ticks is a physical process determined by the physical state of the aether in which it exists.

Time is not a dimension.

Agree with you..Einstein is right..But you know that it is temporal dimension which means it can too act like dimension.. You cannot say anything about it..When space-time dimensions are interchanged, Distortion takes place. That distortion is MATHEMATICALLY DESCRIBED AND THAT DISTORTION IS WHAT EINSTEIN'S RELATIVITY SAYS.THAT MEANS IT IS EVIDENT THAT 4th DIMENSION IS WHAT CAUSE DISTORTION.MATHEMATICALLY PROVED.SO NO OBJECTIONS CAN BE RAISED!!!

Main important point...[Gravity created by aether and vibration of aether is light] .GRavitational waves is vibration of space-time.So according to you aether is what creates gravity.So vibration of gravitational waves is light??? Doesn't make sense..... That means when you suddenly remove object from space-time,light is released..According to your theory....

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

Light waves are waves in the aether. A photon is a 'particle' which has an associated aether wave. The photon 'particle' occupies a very small region of the aether wave.

Einstein's gravitational wave and de Broglie's pilot-wave are both waves in the aether.

Last edited:
Agree with you..Einstein is right..But you know that it is temporal dimension which means it can too act like dimension.. You cannot say anything about it..When space-time dimensions are interchanged, Distortion takes place. That distortion is MATHEMATICALLY DESCRIBED AND THAT DISTORTION IS WHAT EINSTEIN'S RELATIVITY SAYS.THAT MEANS IT IS EVIDENT THAT 4th DIMENSION IS WHAT CAUSE DISTORTION.MATHEMATICALLY PROVED.SO NO OBJECTIONS CAN BE RAISED!!!

Just because you have a 4th mathematical dimension does not mean such a thing physically exists in nature. Only three dimensions physically exist in nature. The rate at which an atomic clock ticks is a physical process determined by the physical state of the aether in which it exists. Time is not a physical dimension in and of itself.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

Light waves are waves in the aether. A photon is a 'particle' which has an associated aether wave. The photon 'particle' occupies a very small region of the aether wave.

Einstein's gravitational wave and de Broglie's pilot-wave are both waves in the aether.

"Light waves are waves in the aether."

"Einstein's gravitational wave and de Broglie's pilot-wave are both waves in the aether."

Well I said as what you have said..Both are waves. So According to your theory Gravitational Waves can create Light waves because both are waves in aether. You haven't given clear distinction between another.

" A photon is a 'particle' which has an associated aether wave. The photon 'particle' occupies a very small region of the aether wave."

That actually means opposites can happen.. An aether wave can act like light.That actually means aether wave can create photons.

Why your theory is not compatible is because Your theory does not give CLEAR DISTINCTION between gravity and light.

Just because you have a 4th mathematical dimension does not mean such a thing physically exists in nature. Only three dimensions physically exist in nature. The rate at which an atomic clock ticks is a physical process determined by the physical state of the aether in which it exists. Time is not a physical dimension in and of itself.

Light can be referred as 4th dimension.I will explain how you can visualize time as 4th TEMPORAL dimension..
I will describe what exactly is a SECOND.Light travels a distance of 299,792 km in a span of time..The length of time that a light takes to travel a distance of 299,792 km is referred to as second. Now I Will Explain How this CAN BE USED TO EXPLAIN RELATIVITY... Think that a Spaceship is travelling very near to the speed of light!!! About 99% of the speed of light.. You know that light appears to bend.. Now light takes More LENGTH OF TIME TO TRAVEL A DISTANCE OF 299,792 km.THAT LENGTH OF TIME IS CALLED a second to that person.Look At this one!! How easily I Have explained Time dilation of relativity.You can use this to explain the time dilation and even calculate the time dilation..

Now You can EXACTLY UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE USED TIME AS 4th TEMPORAL DIMENSION TO EXPLAIN THE TIME DILATION.You will feel that it acts like 4th dimension but not exactly.. That is why Time is considered as 4th Temporal Dimension!!!

Light exactly on that case takes more time at that case..But It DOES NOT VIOLATE RELATIVITY.. ACTUALLY EINSTEIN EXPLAINED BENDING OF LIGHT BY TAKING NON-GALILEAN SYSTEM OF CO-ORDINATES.SPEED OF LIGHT TRAVELS AT THAT SPEED ONLY IN GALILEAN SYSTEM OF CO-ORDINATES.

Note: MY EXPLANATION OF MEASURING TIME DILATION CAN ALSO ONLY BE USED IN NON-GALILEAN SYSTEM. THAT IS BECAUSE SPEED OF LIGHT SEEMS TO VARY AT THAT SYSTEM ONLY.... I JUST USED IT TO EXPLAIN TO VISUALIZE TIME AS 4TH TEMPORAL DIMENSION....

@GRAVITATIONAL AETHER,

Your method of grasping aether seems to be right.What is wrong is you haven't used to give clear distinction between them.As you said gravity and light seems to happen as waves of same aether itself. Higher dimensional theory is same as like what you said.In Hyperspace Theory,Both are just force created by dimension ,Just like aether.. But Higher dimensional theory gives clear distinction between them though both are from dimension.... That Distinction is Light is Vibration of 5th dimension while gravity is curvature of space-time... Both seems to be same.. But Einstein didn't know he actually used 4th dimension to unify space and time... That is why he failed to unify all the fundamental forces. Both seems to be same.So I say Einstein is genius. Because he was 50% right....

"Light waves are waves in the aether."

"Einstein's gravitational wave and de Broglie's pilot-wave are both waves in the aether."

Well I said as what you have said..Both are waves. So According to your theory Gravitational Waves can create Light waves because both are waves in aether. You haven't given clear distinction between another.

Gravitational waves do not create light waves.

Gravitational waves and light waves are different types of waves in the aether.

" A photon is a 'particle' which has an associated aether wave. The photon 'particle' occupies a very small region of the aether wave."

That actually means opposites can happen.. An aether wave can act like light.That actually means aether wave can create photons.

An aether wave does not create photons. A photon is a 'particle' which has an associated wave in the aether.

Why your theory is not compatible is because Your theory does not give CLEAR DISTINCTION between gravity and light.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter IS gravity.

A photon is a 'particle' which has an associated wave in the aether.

Light can be referred as 4th dimension.I will explain how you can visualize time as 4th TEMPORAL dimension..
I will describe what exactly is a SECOND.Light travels a distance of 299,792 km in a span of time..The length of time that a light takes to travel a distance of 299,792 km is referred to as second. Now I Will Explain How this CAN BE USED TO EXPLAIN RELATIVITY... Think that a Spaceship is travelling very near to the speed of light!!! About 99% of the speed of light.. You know that light appears to bend.. Now light takes More LENGTH OF TIME TO TRAVEL A DISTANCE OF 299,792 km.THAT LENGTH OF TIME IS CALLED a second to that person.Look At this one!! How easily I Have explained Time dilation of relativity.You can use this to explain the time dilation and even calculate the time dilation..

Now You can EXACTLY UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE USED TIME AS 4th TEMPORAL DIMENSION TO EXPLAIN THE TIME DILATION.You will feel that it acts like 4th dimension but not exactly.. That is why Time is considered as 4th Temporal Dimension!!!

Light exactly on that case takes more time at that case..But It DOES NOT VIOLATE RELATIVITY.. ACTUALLY EINSTEIN EXPLAINED BENDING OF LIGHT BY TAKING NON-GALILEAN SYSTEM OF CO-ORDINATES.SPEED OF LIGHT TRAVELS AT THAT SPEED ONLY IN GALILEAN SYSTEM OF CO-ORDINATES.

Note: MY EXPLANATION OF MEASURING TIME DILATION CAN ALSO ONLY BE USED IN NON-GALILEAN SYSTEM. THAT IS BECAUSE SPEED OF LIGHT SEEMS TO VARY AT THAT SYSTEM ONLY.... I JUST USED IT TO EXPLAIN TO VISUALIZE TIME AS 4TH TEMPORAL DIMENSION....

The clock in the spaceship ticks slower because the state of the aether in which it exists has changed due to the spaceships movement through and displacement of the aether and the resulting pushing back and pressure exerted by the displaced aether toward and throughout the space, causing the clock to tick at a slower rate.

@GRAVITATIONAL AETHER,

Your method of grasping aether seems to be right.What is wrong is you haven't used to give clear distinction between them.As you said gravity and light seems to happen as waves of same aether itself. Higher dimensional theory is same as like what you said.In Hyperspace Theory,Both are just force created by dimension ,Just like aether.. But Higher dimensional theory gives clear distinction between them though both are from dimension.... That Distinction is Light is Vibration of 5th dimension while gravity is curvature of space-time... Both seems to be same.. But Einstein didn't know he actually used 4th dimension to unify space and time... That is why he failed to unify all the fundamental forces. Both seems to be same.So I say Einstein is genius. Because he was 50% right....

Gravity is NOT a wave.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter IS gravity.

You are confusing gravitational waves with what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity.

Gravitational waves are waves created by massive objects moving through and displacing the aether.

The wave out ahead of our solar system is a gravitational wave.

'Surprise! IBEX Finds No Bow ‘Shock’ Outside our Solar System'
http://www.universetoday.com/95094/surprise-ibex-finds-no-bow-shock-outside-our-solar-system/

'“While bow shocks certainly exist ahead of many other stars, we’re finding that our Sun’s interaction doesn’t reach the critical threshold to form a shock,” said Dr. David McComas, principal investigator of the IBEX mission, “so a wave is a more accurate depiction of what’s happening ahead of our heliosphere — much like the wave made by the bow of a boat as it glides through the water.”'

The wave ahead of our heliosphere is an aether displacement wave. The wave out ahead of our heliosphere is a gravitational wave.

When galaxies clusters collide the ripple they create is a gravitational wave.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the water."

The 'pond' consists of aether. The ripple is an aether displacement wave. The ripple is a gravitational wave.

Gravity is NOT a wave.

You are confusing gravitational waves with what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity.

Gravitational waves are waves created by massive objects moving through and displacing the aether.

The wave out ahead of our solar system is a gravitational wave.

http://www.universetoday.com/95094/surprise-ibex-finds-no-bow-shock-outside-our-solar-system/

'“While bow shocks certainly exist ahead of many other stars, we’re finding that our Sun’s interaction doesn’t reach the critical threshold to form a shock,” said Dr. David McComas, principal investigator of the IBEX mission, “so a wave is a more accurate depiction of what’s happening ahead of our heliosphere — much like the wave made by the bow of a boat as it glides through the water.”'

The wave ahead of our heliosphere is an aether displacement wave. The wave out ahead of our heliosphere is a gravitational wave.

When galaxies clusters collide the ripple they create is a gravitational wave.

"Astronomers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the water."

The 'pond' consists of aether. The ripple is an aether displacement wave. The ripple is a gravitational wave.

Hey,i didn't say that gravitation.I said when we remove a massive object suddenly,It produces waves...That waves is called Gravitational waves... SO you are saying that both waves are different..right?

An aether wave does not create photons. A photon is a 'particle' which has an associated wave in the aether.

What surety is there that gravitational waves will not create waves of that frequency??? It will appear as a light wave for sure...

"Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter IS gravity."

You are saying that pressure is gravity... Absolutly Wrong..Just think about this air puts pressure on you.. Your body puts opposite pressure.IT cancels out... According to your theory Gravity is distributed equally around the object..Which is very wrong.. You will find that gravity well in space-time is more at the center...Just look the image of gravity well in internet...Gravity well that is highest is near to straight aligning towards the center..In your theory,Pressure is what creates gravity.So it is distributed equally around the object..You cannot create variable pressure...In your case pressure is arising outside..In space-time case,it is right from center as it is understood as deep gravity well is created straight aligning towards center...If pressure varies,You will say gravity varies which is not the case.SO YOUR THEORY IS WRONG.....

Hey,i didn't say that gravitation.I said when we remove a massive object suddenly,It produces waves...That waves is called Gravitational waves... SO you are saying that both waves are different..right?

I am saying gravitional waves and light waves are both waves in the aether. However, gravitational waves are not light waves. You are correct, massive objects moving through the aether produce gravitational waves. A photon is a 'particle' which has an associated wave in the aether. Gravitational waves and light waves are displacement waves in the aether.

What surety is there that gravitational waves will not create waves of that frequency??? It will appear as a light wave for sure...

Gravitational waves are massive waves moving through space.

The wave ahead of our heliosphere is an aether displacement wave. This is evidence of a moving 'particle', the solar system, having an associated aether wave.

The 'pond' consists of aether. The moving 'particles' are the galaxy clusters. The ripple is an aether displacement wave. The ripple is a gravitational wave. This is also evidence of a moving 'particle', the galaxy clusters, having an associated aether wave.

'Giant black hole kicked out of home galaxy'
http://www.astronomy.com/en/News-Ob...ant black hole kicked out of home galaxy.aspx

"But these new data support the idea that gravitational waves — ripples in the fabric of space first predicted by Albert Einstein but never detected directly — can exert an extremely powerful force."

The fabric of space is the aether.

Gravitational waves are ripples in the aether.

What ripples when galaxy clusters collide is what waves in a double slit experiment; the aether.

Einstein's gravitational wave is the same physical phenomenon as de Broglie's pilot-wave. They are both waves in the aether.

Gravitational waves are caused by massive objects moving through and displacing the aether. Light waves are photon 'particles' which have an associated wave in the aether.

So, there are similarities. However, I don't think you would say the wave created by a huge asteroid crashing into the ocean is the same wave at the same frequency as a peeble of sand tossed into the ocean.

"Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter IS gravity."

You are saying that pressure is gravity... Absolutly Wrong..Just think about this air puts pressure on you.. Your body puts opposite pressure.IT cancels out... According to your theory Gravity is distributed equally around the object..Which is very wrong.. You will find that gravity well in space-time is more at the center...Just look the image of gravity well in internet...Gravity well that is highest is near to straight aligning towards the center..In your theory,Pressure is what creates gravity.So it is distributed equally around the object..You cannot create variable pressure...In your case pressure is arising outside..In space-time case,it is right from center as it is understood as deep gravity well is created straight aligning towards center...If pressure varies,You will say gravity varies which is not the case.SO YOUR THEORY IS WRONG.....

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a superfluid with properties of a solid, a supersolid, which is described in the article as the 'fluidic' nature of space itself. The 'back-reaction' described in the article is the displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the matter.

The following article describes the aether as an incompressible fluid resulting in what the article refers to as gravitational aether caused by pressure (or vorticity).

'Phenomenology of Gravitational Aether as a solution to the Old Cosmological Constant Problem'
http://arxiv.org/abs/1106.3955

"One proposal to address this puzzle at the semi-classical level is to decouple quantum vacuum from space-time geometry via a modification of gravity that includes an incompressible fluid, known as Gravitational Aether. In this paper, we discuss classical predictions of this theory along with its compatibility with cosmological and experimental tests of gravity. We argue that deviations from General Relativity (GR) in this theory are sourced by pressure or vorticity."

The following article describes gravity as a pressure exerted by aether toward matter.

'The aether-modified gravity and the G ̈del metric'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1109.5654v2

"As for the pressure, it is equal to p = 53−αg,6a2 so, it is positive if αg < 3 which is the weaker condition than the previous one. One notes that the results corresponding to the usual gravity are easily recovered. Also, it is easy to see that the interval αg < 15 corresponds to the usual matter."

The following article describes a gravitating vacuum where aether is the quantum vacuum of the 21-st century.

'From Analogue Models to Gravitating Vacuum'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1111.1155

"The aether of the 21-st century is the quantum vacuum, which is a new form of matter. This is the real substance"

The following articles describe what is presently postulated as dark matter is aether.

'Quantum aether and an invariant Planck scale'
http://arxiv.org/abs/1110.3753

"this version of aether may have some bearing on the abundance of Dark Matter and Dark Energy in our universe."

"mass of the aether"

'Scalars, Vectors and Tensors from Metric-Affine Gravity'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1110.5168

"the model obtained here gets closer to the aether theory of , which is shown therein to be an alternative to the cold dark matter."

'Unified model for dark matter and quintessence'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0610135

"Superfluid dark matter is reminiscent of the aether and modeling the universe using superfluid aether is compatible."

'Vainshtein mechanism in Gauss-Bonnet gravity and Galileon aether'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1107.1892

"the perturbations of the scalar field do not propagate in the Minkowski space-time but rather in some form of ”aether” because of the presence of the background field"

Back