living elementary particles

Googled it.
Jsispat is an Indian Importer of scrap metal.

We are the 15 years of experienced company for the importing of HMS, rerollable and all types of ferrous scrap and new sheet punching scrap i. E bushling from worldwide in India in 20' containers for icd-ludhiana through kandla / mundra / nhava sheva ports in India. pls email us. We are the experienced and serious buyers and deal only with experienced and serious... Read more
http://jsispat.en.gongchang.com/

Don't get me wrong, someone running a scrap business could very well be a good amateur physicist.

@Dwy
That link earlier didn't work.

I agree with you. Indeed quarks nobody was watching. But it is written, probably tens of thousands of works in which the quarks are used. We need to trust theorists. Assume that no quarks. There must be other components of elementary particles. Their experiment also does not fix. The situation in the case of elementary particles is opposite to the situation with an atom. Indeed, electron, proton and neutron have left their mark on the apparatus.

Your body temperature constant. As we know the temperature is an energy characteristic. But you are not isolated from the environment. You exchange with the environment of matter and energy. It is also the case with the elementary particle. It is an open system consumes matter and energy from the environment. At the same time its energy performance - the energy of the particles in the center of mass - is preserved. The energy of a system of particles is preserved not because elementary particles are closed, and vice versa because they are open systems.

I agree with you. Indeed quarks nobody was watching. But it is written, probably tens of thousands of works in which the quarks are used. We need to trust theorists. Assume that no quarks. There must be other components of elementary particles. Their experiment also does not fix. The situation in the case of elementary particles is opposite to the situation with an atom. Indeed, electron, proton and neutron have left their mark on the apparatus.

Why would we:

Assume that no quarks. There must be other components of elementary particles.
?

Quarks are the best theory that conforms to the data.
What evidence is there for other particles?

Let's think. If my theory is pseudoscientific because I use the concepts and methods of biology, while biology and geology, and historical and sociological, and other science which not based physics are pseudoscience. Maybe you think that physics and elementary particles are identical concepts. Wrong. A priori, should not that only physics can deal with the theory of particles. I should add that this also applies to the cosmogony. It all depends on what properties of elementary particles. There are biological properties of elementary particles means biological systems. Certainly no other science than physics could not be the first to study elementary particles. For this the reason. But it turned out that they have and biological properties. What to do now? Incidentally, it is easy to show that the elementary particles discovered during system conversions.
On the constituents of elementary particles. Quarks - make up time. It is believed that there preons - components of quarks and leptons - two. Of course there are other components of the elementary particles of which nobody knows anything. This is natural.

Since the basic ideas that led me to the genes were associated with the ordering of elementary particles, in other words the classification, I used the genes to classify the first place. There are 32 particles having a simple set of genes. A simple set - the ten genes that are grouped into five pairs. In each pair, one gene is dominant, the other recessive. Such combinations of 32. I tied them with the following elementary particles. Octet baryons, the octet antibaryon, the octet of pseudoscalar mesons, four leptons and four antilepton. You can guess which of the leptons involved.

These 32 particles I call biological term view. Pairs of gene I labeled by Latin letters Aa; Bb; Cc; Dd; Ff; as in biology. Therefore the main task is to determine the classification of intra-gene dominant in the particles. I will not give their reasoning, I will give only the results. I used the values of the baryon, lepton number and electric charge. Also I made some simple assumptions.Here is classification of 32 particles in genes: the electron neutrino - aBcdF; electron - ABcdF; muon neutrino - aBCdF; muon - ABCdF; minus pi - Abcdf; pi zero or zero this - aBcdf; ka plus - ABCdf; ka zero - aBCdf; proton - ABCDF; neutron - aBCDF; lambda nil - aBcDF; sigma plus - ABCDf; sigma zero - aBCDf; sigma minus - ABcDF; xi zero - aBCdf; xi minus - ABCdf. In dominant gene antiparticles b. As you can see the first pair of genes determines the modulus of the electric charge, a second pair of gene separates particles from antiparticles.

These 32 particles I call biological term view. Pairs of gene I labeled by Latin letters Aa; Bb; Cc; Dd; Ff; as in biology. Therefore the main task is to determine the classification of intra-gene dominant in the particles. I will not give their reasoning, I will give only the results. I used the values of the baryon, lepton number and electric charge. Also I made some simple assumptions.Here is classification of 32 particles in genes: the electron neutrino - aBcdF; electron - ABcdF; muon neutrino - aBCdF; muon - ABCdF; minus pi - Abcdf; pi zero or zero this - aBcdf; ka plus - ABCdf; ka zero - aBCdf; proton - ABCDF; neutron - aBCDF; lambda nil - aBcDF; sigma plus - ABCDf; sigma zero - aBCDf; sigma minus - ABcDF; xi zero - aBCdf; xi minus - ABCdf. In dominant gene antiparticles b. As you can see the first pair of genes determines the modulus of the electric charge, a second pair of gene separates particles from antiparticles.

I'm really starting to think cesspool this thread is starting to get a bit scary.:eek:

In 1985 I wrote a little article and sent it in a scientific journal. The answer was obvious. Despite the fact that it was not published, I think that in April 1985 can be considered the official date of the appearance of new directions in the theory of elementary particles. Made in the nine years it was certainly not enough - a two-page text. But in my defense I want to say that after this date has passed more than 20 years and no one else came to the conclusion that the genes. This idea would have appeared just somewhere in the next century. I think so. Now, to change the ratio of dominant-recessive gene in pairs during the transformations. I now believe that the reason this process is the emergence during the transformation of elementary particles of compounds of similar biological enzymes. These enzymes and determine which genes are dominant and which are recessive in the new sets. In biology, the signs of the crossing subject to the laws of splitting. In the case of elementary particle reactions the results are determined by the laws of conservation of the baryon, lepton number and electric charge. In other words, the analogue of Mendel's laws in the case of elementary particles are the laws of conservation of electric charge, baryon and lepton numbers.

Despite the fact that it was not published

Because it was garbage. And like all garbage, it's just gotten smellier in the past 25 years.

Life requires an observer, to observe oneself, to get a result. A particle produces a result, but it is not observed by itself. The result is observed from a distance. The total physics of the result are to combine, and then to fold, then to unfold, and then to bump. The bump is the observed result.. observed by expansion. So the first process to observe a result is a membrane at a distance from the particles. A membrane is the first case of receiving a result, so a membrane full of particles is the first case of life minimal.

Not all that garbage is printed and not printed off all that junk. To observe any object, including the elementary particles required instrument and senses. It is well known and without you. It is not clear about what you say membramah. I would like to respond about the cesspool. Of course physics more noble than the science of biology. But the company still enjoys biology, or as you call it a cesspool, and the flow of concepts, methods and results that arise out of this hole.

Your on a science site,...

Correct. I am also browsing the pseudoscience sub-forum and watching crackpots argue.

come up with something original, and win an award, not something from a previous post.

All my past present and future awards won't be won by posting on this site. Also, originality by itself isn't science. It's creative writing, but you know that don't you?

I think...

Waiting to see evidence of that part of your assertion.

Correct. I am also browsing the pseudoscience sub-forum and watching crackpots argue.

All my past present and future awards won't be won by posting on this site. Also, originality by itself isn't science. It's creative writing, but you know that don't you?

Waiting to see evidence of that part of your assertion.

Well it's an improved posting style, glad to evolve you.

Back