lesbian justice

I do not think people have sex in the streets or in public areas.
You think wrongly.

On the likelyhood that most people also grow up in a straight environment and on the media see marriage and love with straight couples and in books read about man and woman and after all of this they logically assume that man and woman is the norm.
So if people see and read more about homosexuality they will "turn" gay?

They won't turn gay. I'm not talking about sexuality but rather how you view the norm for sexuality. Most people growing up accept that love within society generally is straight.

They won't turn gay. I'm not talking about sexuality but rather how you view the norm for sexuality. Most people growing up accept that love within society generally is straight.
By generally, I assume you mean predominately. Should all minorities be eradicated or contained? So you don't have to be uncomfortable viewing them?

Predominantly as well as culturally general. Within tradition and culture, love is straight.

There has never been a single civilization in which the "norm" was homosexual.

No, not eradicated. Not contained. But you can't blame people for being uncomfortable and it'd be in the best interest of everybody to eliminate minorities that CAN be eliminated without anyone being harmed

In other words "choice" minorities like homosexuality. Nobody has a choice in whether they are black or white, but you have a choice over who your partner is.

No, not eradicated. Not contained. But you can't blame people for being uncomfortable and it'd be in the best interest of everybody to eliminate minorities that CAN be eliminated without anyone being harmed

Are you also in favour of eliminating, say, all men, since they are in the minority compared to women?

In other words "choice" minorities like homosexuality. Nobody has a choice in whether they are black or white, but you have a choice over who your partner is.

Is idiocy a choice? Should we eliminate all idiots?

Are you also in favour of eliminating, say, all men, since they are in the minority compared to women?

Is idiocy a choice? Should we eliminate all idiots?

We should not eliminate congenital idiots but should seriously consider ridding ourselves of those who have chosen to become idiotic.

No I'm not comfortable with them. Until I learned about homosexuality I simply assumed man and woman was the universal way it always was

Quite naturally, I am uncomfortable watching something that goes against what I always knew

I'm sure if you take any average man and place him in a room where two gay men are making out, he will feel uncomfortable more so than if it was a straight couple.

isn't that just the product of growing up within a homophobic society though?

asguard: saying that the schools must follow curriculum and provide 'real' sex ed, my ladyfriend said their sex ed involved telling the students "sex is just for babies. that is all it is for." so yeah.

the school made it clear to students that if you bring someone they must be a date. so you can't bring a chick and say its your friend, and lesbians aren't allowed. if i was a parent and my child were gay, i'd start hassling people. that said, why would an open-minded person send their children to a catholic school.

i wont definitivly dispute you because i dont have the infomation to feel 100% sure in my argument but sexual education in victoria at least is part of the health syllabus which is part of the physical education department and there for a compulsery topic.
Now i cant ask mum because she works in the primary school system where sex ed is taught as an outside added extra.

i will have to check state by state to be sure and i will try to do it next weekend but i cant garentiee doing it (just started back at uni and i already feel snowed under) so im sorry if i dont get time or forget

in the mean time here is an artical from the age
http://www.theage.com.au/news/in-depth/sex-by-the-book/2007/09/01/1188067427804.html

ok i managed to track down the syllabus for the health and Physical education in NSW

Now unless im missing something and NSW DOESNT require all its schools to follow the same curriculum (which i doubt) your friend should report her school to the education board for not following the compulsery syllabus. Its quite clear in here that they are required to teach sexual health the way the goverment has decided it must be taught. read it for yourself

http://k6.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/files/pdhpe/k6_pdhpe_syl.pdf

Yeah, let's get those choice minorities
like religious people
atheists
people who dress weird
people with tattoos
hippies
and people who think having an expensive car or gun makes them cool.

It's a start.

Back