Legal age of sexual consent

What do you think the legal age of sexual consent should be?

Votes: 9 16.1%

Votes: 5 8.9%

Votes: 21 37.5%

Votes: 4 7.1%

Votes: 9 16.1%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • below 12

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
hehe..yeah, but the discussion is, will those decisions lead to prosecution.. :eek:

I think I know what Xev's gonna pick...the lowest one...:eek:

Auugh!! Sweet Isis save me from these evil thoughts!!! AUGHH!!!

This question highly depends on the level of maturity of the person. I've heard very mature 15 year old girls and also 17 year old ones as mature as an average (in maturity) 12 year old girl. So there is no real answer to this question. I believe that this shoul dbe decided between the parents and teenager. If the parents see that the teenager is mature enough, then consent should be given. Maturity, mainly in sexual matters, seems to come earlier and earlier nowdays...

I believe that this shoul dbe decided between the parents and teenager. If the parents see that the teenager is mature enough, then consent should be given. Maturity, mainly in sexual matters, seems to come earlier and earlier nowdays...
first, it has nothing to do with the parents. the responsibility of a person is carried by that person. A mother is not going to say.. "gee, you seem to be handling yourself well these days little Jenny, i guess you can go have sex this weekend. " Secondly, no matter how responsible a person may be it still does not mean that they are ready for that type of an expirience. A parent cannot simply decide. that choice is up to the child (couldn't think of a better word). and whatever the legal age is, the child (there it is again, dammit!) decides wether or not they want to abide by those laws..

ever get to the end of a post and completely forget what you were talking about?

After giving the matter a lot of thought -- partly based on my own personal experiences and partly from what i've observed in others, i ended up voting 16.

I think it's bullshit though that a 19 year old guy can get in legal trouble for having sex with a 17 year old gal.

Well removing all sociall standards world wide, the design of nature establishes that the age of purbity is the age of sexual relation, consent, sexuall practice ect... call it what you want. the age of pubity means developed breast, hip structure, menstrations, dropping of the testicals, hair covering hair on the gentails, and desire to have sex. this usally starts about 12 years old and is complete about 16 years old, that depends as some people develope faster than others, a example is that people of industial nation develope by 12 and are formed by as little as 14, in undeveloped nation with low food supply the age is 12 to 16.
The development in these cases and level of development is based on the mineral zinc in a persons diet. relavant to food supply.
Thats the facts of Nature!
The main concern of age of consent has been that manipulation by adults or older people has a been abusive in past record to such a point that laws are nessacary to protect natural operation of even sexual practice, either for youngsters or adults.
plainly what you will find of sex with youngster by adults is in most honest cases the event that a youngster has lied about there age, as most people do not look to have sex with people that are young. DWAYNE D.L.RABON

Last edited:
I should also add that as long as a youngster resides in custody of it parents they do not have the right to consent untill out of that custody, in most cases if the youngster proves unrulely and develops a promiscous nature the law, consdiers the youngster emancipated by natural right, rather than leagl proccess, a example is a 15 or 16 year old prostitute, or a youngster that has sexually intercouse with more than i think it is 7 different people. and such is demonstratable or the youngster cleary identfies sex relations with more than 7 people.
DWAYNE D.L.RABON

Nightfall,

first, it has nothing to do with the parents. the responsibility of a person is carried by that person. A mother is not going to say.. "gee, you seem to be handling yourself well these days little Jenny, i guess you can go have sex this weekend. " Secondly, no matter how responsible a person may be it still does not mean that they are ready for that type of an expirience. A parent cannot simply decide. that choice is up to the child (couldn't think of a better word). and whatever the legal age is, the child (there it is again, dammit!) decides wether or not they want to abide by those laws..
Some of what you said is agreeable, but your method is still quite dangerous to cause... inconvenients...

i have mentioned this in another thread but i will say it here too

how "inocent" are the 16 year old girls who marry ritch grandfathers?

whos being manipulated there?

Method of the kid choosing it and having complete control... Maybe 33% of choice for the father, 33% for the mother and 33% for the "kid" would be better...? I dunno anymore...:confused:

i will completely disagree with you on the parent part. they dont have any place in the matter.

i would LOVE to see that convo

"hey dad theres this cute guy and he and i want to go out for a quicky, can i borrow the car?"

AS IF

"Only if you promise to give him a blowjob first. And remember -- good girls swallow. Naughty girls spit." :rolleyes:

<b><i>"When should teeny-boppers be able to legally hump older people?"</i></b>

I don't believe you can control such a thing. You can only punish those who break the law. Having a daughter of my own, my answer would be 30 years of age.

<b>My question is, why would a teeny-bopper want to hump an old person?</b> :bugeye:

My question is, why would a teeny-bopper want to hump an old person?
i could give youa list if i felt like it.. but i dont.. but i will tell you my number one reason would have something to do with a certain Mr. Willis.

Originally posted by Bowser
<b><i>My question is, why would a teeny-bopper want to hump an old person?</b> :bugeye:

for some it is love. I know of an 18 year old that married a 70 year old. Some thought it was for his money. He owned a chain of jewellery stores around America. She signed a prenuptial agreeing to get nothing, and they are extremely happily married.

Back