Jews killed their Prophets !!

moonlight

Registered Member
Jews used to kill their Prophets and their messengers sent by God..Why did they kill them? including Jesus PBUH ??

can any Jew give an answer of this WHY?

:confused:

How many times before have they heard that so-and-so is the messenger of God? Way too many false prophets. Imagine if Jesus was actually around today and said all that, he'd be ridiculed so quickly it's not even funny. Why is it that some people have no problem believing that Jesus was the son of God and can't wonder why people didn't believe him when today we have people that claim the same such as David Koresh and all them yet they get labelled as whackos? Look at your own actions and the answer is right in front of you. Nuff said, really.

- N

... why would a jewish person of modern time have any better guess then any other race of mordern time o.0

Moonlight please don't tell me you are going to retreat into the evil jew mentality, you just got here.

i just wonderin' WHY they uesd to kill their prophets while they believed them in their souls..... ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

well..
i think they killed them coz they are jews and God says that they are ( prophets killers).

What the hell am I doing in here? I haven't poked into this forum in weeks and I impulsively click on the link and end up in this pit of... something horribly ignorant.

I feel stupider just having seen this garbage. My god, bring back PM if this is what the discussion is turning into in here.

Well, just to add some sense to the debate.

Jews didn't kill their prophets. Not most of them anyway. And even if some were killed by some jews that doesn't make it an indictment of the whole race.

fatima said:
well..
i think they killed them coz they are jews and God says that they are ( prophets killers).

This is your mind on islam :rolleyes: I had hoped for better from our new muslim members. You are just reinforcing the stereotype that islam teaches hatred or is it a stereotype.

path said:
This is your mind on islam :rolleyes: I had hoped for better from our new muslim members. You are just reinforcing the stereotype that islam teaches hatred or is it a stereotype.

Don't be too harsh on her, man. I bet she's no older than fourteen, that's all.

It's called sacrifice, an extension of a much earlier tradition of offering the best of your flock to G-d, it should be considered an honor, as with Mayan sacrifices. Death brings life, and offering your best and brightest should bring a more prosperous life to all. (of course it's all nonsense).

moonlight said:
Jews used to kill their Prophets and their messengers sent by God..Why did they kill them? including Jesus PBUH ??

My guess is that the Jews were hyjacked by Jacob. Remember that the Promise was made to Abraham and then passed to Issac. Then a mistake was made. Instead of Abraham going off himself to find a wife for Issac his son, a foolish servant was sent. The Foolish Servant said to himself, to the effect, "The first strange girl who approaches me, a total stranger, at a public Watering Hole, who offers to satify all my needs, I will take that girl home to marry my Masters Son". Such a formula would guarantee his bringing home a whore.

But God honored His Promise to Abraham. The First Son of Issac, Esau, was Noble and Righteous like Abraham. But the Whore Mother could not relate at all to the Boy. But her second son, Jacob, was conniving and lying, and so she understood him perfectly and loved him for his Evils.

When Issac was dying she conspired to trick Issac into giving the Birthright of the Patriarchs to Jacob, fraudulantly, instead of to Esau.

This, effectively, ******** the People of the Promise. The Righteousness of Abraham would become a recessive gene, while the Evil Scheming of Jacob would become the norm.

moonlight said:

rakom.jpg

why the brotherly love?
oh he's holding him for balance... i hope.. dir ballak if he's doing some haram activities eh? that's some serious Zionist bizness over there!

jews have killed their prophets and that's what the whole people in this world know. God says:
(Is it that whenever there comes to you (children of Israel) a messenger with what you desire not, you are puffed up with pride? Some you called impostors, and others you slew!) (Quran, 2:87).

about that pic dont play with it again ok?

Back