Jesus

I often wondered that if Jesus was a real person, and also the Son of God, why did he not just snap his fingers and fix everything? Why all the runaround?

If there's a God to do that there's a devil to undo it all. I believe God in omnipotent and the nihilist devil is invincible and they had a super "fight" resulting in the creation of middle earth and the human race. We are the result of a unstoppable force and a unbreakable object.

If you are interested in a faith like Christianity belief in God and Jesus can do amazing things for you. My belief in God and Jesus has gotten me through a lot of tough times in my life.

If there's a God to do that there's a devil to undo it all. I believe God in omnipotent and the nihilist devil is invincible and they had a super "fight" resulting in the creation of middle earth and the human race. We are the result of a unstoppable force and a unbreakable object.
Why worship god if he can't even defeat the devil, his own creation?

Why worship god if he can't even defeat the devil, his own creation?

Because invincibility fights for darkness... all the angel of omnipotence can do is fight it back... and pray to passive Jesus to dejunction this anti-christ in the air.

Because invincibility fights for darkness... all the angel of omnipotence can do is fight it back... and pray to passive Jesus to dejunction this anti-christ in the air.
If it can only fight but not win, then it's either in collusion or it's not omnipotent.

I often wondered that if Jesus was a real person, and also the Son of God, why did he not just snap his fingers and fix everything? Why all the runaround?
You can't learn to be human if you snap your fingers? Judgement is now sound because I've been a human for a long time.

nah Satan is the final boss in a game called Super Tennis. A game for the Super Nintedo(90s console). Great game... just think, you can whip Satan's ass! He has a very obvious weakness that by the time you meet him you'll thrash him! You have to win all the major tennis tournements around the world to beat him. Could be all tournaments, just get the game! SNES Emulator on your PC, not ideal, may be some controller lag, in which case you won't win any game probably. .

Back