Jesus wants nothing to do with you!

Interesting..... I went to this web site you suggested.

The Jesus you refered to is not The Jesus Christ of Nazareth, but one of the original twelve spies sent into the "land of the Giants"
Joshua, the son of Nun.

He was valiant in battle no doubt, one of two who survived of the original two million Israelites to leave Egypt.
He was the leader of the armies of Israel.
Joshua means Jehovah's Saviour, and He was an exact paralell of the ministry of the second coming of Jesus Christ going on today.
For the kingdom of heaven since John suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
In the spiritual type today the sons of God are taking "Cannan's Land"

I'm sure you knew this was Joshua, not Jesus....
Why would you attempt to imply otherwise.....?

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotton Son, that WHOSOEVER believe in Him, should not parish but have ever lasting life.

End of story.

To say John 3:16 is true is correct, but to say it is the end of story.....this is an error.

Baptist doctrine preaches to only believe in Jesus....but they don't have a clue who or what Jesus is.
He is the Word of God made manifest....the whole Word of God, every Word in the Bible.
There is much more to the story of a christians walk than being justifed by faith.
Theres living a clean and holy sanctified life, and then being filled with the Baptism of the Holy Spirit of God.

This just gets you born into the kingdom of God as a little babe.
So that you can then begin to "see" or understand the spiritual meaning of the scriptures withholden from the carnal minds of men.
Then there is growing in grace and knowledge of the Lord, studying to show thyself approved, putting on the whole armour of God, the sword of the Spirit, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvatoin, ect...

You must grow up into the image of God, into the stature of a perfect man...all theses things and more are in the scriptures and are only made possible through the sacrifice of Jesus at the cross.
These things then being available to the christian, they are required, and these being a part of the Word of God....constitute a part of Jesus Christ Himself, because He is the Word.
Jesus come to unite with a bride in this day, and she must also be the Word by putting on the "wedding garmet"
His wife hath made herself ready....Rev. 19.
Do not attempt to say , all I have to do is believe in Jesus.
You cannot even call Jesus the Christ without the Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 12:3 - Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

They the are led of the Spirit of God, they are called the sons of God.
There is much more to the story of becomeing a son of God in this day, than the denominations tell us, they don't want to be "controversial" because they might lose members.....
They're members might have to suffer in obediance to the Word to learn the charcacter of God. This might chase some of them away.....

What....? No one told you theses things....they are all in the scriptures...New Testement.
Because they receive not a love of the truth God will send them strong delusion, that they might believe a lie and be damned by it.
You must reach maturity as a son of God, and reach the place of approval unto adoption and the placing of sons....into authority in God's kingdom.

Romans 8:14
" For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together."

Eph. 1:4
"According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: 11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. 15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, 16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all."

Last edited:
Questions ...

TheVisitor,

I have read in a number of places that William Branham falsely
prophesied, what do you have to say about that?

What is your opinion of this bible quote? Do you feel it applies
to Branham? If so, what do you think that says about you?

What is your opinion of this? Sophia of Jesus Christ

TheVisitor,
I have read in a number of places that William Branham falsely
prophesied, what do you have to say about that?

============

People unfamilar with the scriptures or those with "certain" reasons try to say this all the time....
Just run a search on the name, you'll find a few anti-Branham sites started by some so-called "ex-members".
The trouble with that is God doesn't have "ex-members", Jesus said.."who's not for me is against me", and the apostles said:"They went out from us, because they were not of us."
But I will explain this to you the best I can......evilpoet,
He made no "false prophecies".
There are many statements made on the tapes of over 1100 messages covering nearly 20 years, where as a man, he say's "I believe as a privite student of the Word", and he was wrong.....many many places.
The man had a seventh grade education. Him being wrong as a man, differs clearly from when He was under the anointing and says something as "thus saith the Lord".
Even John the Baptist who was under this same anointing in the Spirit of Elijah, said; "Is this Jesus the one or do we seek yet another",...... while he was in prison, awaiting his execution.
A prophet speaks for God, while under an anointing.....but is still a man as you or I and capable of mistakes.
God hides himself in such things from the wise and prudent to reveal it to babes such as willing to learn.

What is your opinion of this bible quote?
..........Don't Believe Everything You Hear
"My dear friends, don't believe everything you hear. Carefully weigh and examine what people tell you. Not everyone who talks about God comes from God. There are a lot of lying preachers loose in the world."

===============

Sounds like good advice to me although I wouldn't say it was a direct bible quote, it sounds paraphrased to me, but the general thought is correct.

Do you feel it applies
to Branham? If so, what do you think that says about you?

===============

No. I have throughly searched the scriptures to see if these things are true, and I will attest to the fact that Branham was a vindicated prophet of God, the one in Malichi 4:5-6, Rev. 10:7.
Long before anyone tried to pick through 1100 tape recorded messages attempting to find some kind of error, there was those with a reason to discredit Him as a prophet, just as they did Jesus......The religious rulers of today have crucified Jesus Christ again unto themselves the second time, and Branham stood for the true Word of God.
The real interpretation of the Word exposes Satan in the church and his scheme to set in the temple of God and to be worshiped as God, by all the people of the earth.
God through this mouthpiece brought judgement against the false denominations that claim the name of "christian" while teaching absolutly anti-christ doctrine.
They are the "gates to hell" Jesus said by revealation to Peter that could not stand against the true church.

What is your opinion of this? Sophia of Jesus Christ

===============

This is Gnostic doctrine.
The gnostics, as any religion have some truth mixed with error.
The baptists belive in justification, but can't see anything else....the methodists see that plus sanctification, and stop there.....ect....
Branham was a prophet. God revealed the meaning of the Word to him that was in the mind of God who wrote it.
He was thereby able to seperate the truth from error, this was the voice to the sign, the real purpose of his ministry, not the tens of thousands of miracles, or the divine disernment knowing the peoples hearts.....this was only God attracting the attention of the people for the "message" to follow.
If some of the Word and the true doctine of God that has now been revealed resemble some teachings of various religions it's no wonder because they all had some measure of truth, but in the days (Rev. 10:7) of the voice of the seventh angel ....the mystery of God is to be completed.
True is not by deffinition the "opposite of false". True represents a "whole or complete" idea or concept as opposed to a partial, or incomplete. The partial revelation of the word Man has had down through the ages is to be replaced in this day by the complete revelation of the Word.
These things that have been guessed at down through the ages, are made known because it is needed to make ready the bride to meet the bridegroom.
By teaching for doctrine, the commandments of men they make the word of God of none effect.
To have the desired effect then, you must have the "true sayings" of God.....this is the tree of life, the flesh and blood of the son of Man, who is now being revealed from heaven.
Branham only introduced Jesus Christ back to the world, He is here today, and being revealed from heaven as a revelation of the word to be lived out by the bride of christ, through a true five -fold ministry of prophets, apostles, evangelists, teachers and pastors......Jesus Christ is the Word of God not some creed or mis-interpretation of the scriptures. It will take this for the manifestation of the sons of God in this day.

I hope this helped answer your questions.....
TheVisitor

Last edited:
" hope this helped answer your questions....."

Yes it did, thank you for the reply TV. Before I jump out of this thread I would like to leave you with this bible quote. You know, just some food for thought.
smile.gif

"These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."
-Proverbs 6:16-19 (KJV)

EvilPoet

Back