Jesus wants nothing to do with you!

I find it difficult to see the difference between accepting a purpose God gives you, and accepting life. You can decide for yourself what your 'mission' is... and then go out and try to accomplish it. There is no good reason you need religion to make you moral.

I guess submittion to god teaches you to be your own light first before becoming the street light.
I do agree with this, although I'd have to replace 'god' with 'life'

Originally posted by Persol
I find it difficult to see the difference between accepting a purpose God gives you, and accepting life. You can decide for yourself what your 'mission' is... and then go out and try to accomplish it. There is no good reason you need religion to make you moral.

Defining life without understanding purpose and creation is simply chaos. Man have no patience and thus is unable to know the right choice at the moment. One must interject to the end, then extrapolate to make the correct choice. As I said, good intentions might be more harmfull than anything. And what seems as bad, might actually be the correct action. Please read the story of Moses in the Quran below and you'll understand why it is detrimental to accept life before accepting god....

[18.66] Musa said to him: Shall I follow you on condition that you should teach me right knowledge of what you have been taught?
[18.67] He said: Surely you cannot have patience with me
[18.68] And how can you have patience in that of which you have not got a comprehensive knowledge?
[18.69] He said: If Allah pleases, you will find me patient and I shall not disobey you in any matter.
[18.70] He said: If you would follow me, then do not question me about any thing until I myself speak to you about it
[18.71] So they went (their way) until when they embarked in the boat he made a hole in it. (Musa) said: Have you made a hole in it to drown its inmates? Certainly you have done a grievous thing.
[18.72] He said: Did I not say that you will not be able to have patience with me?
[18.73] He said: Blame me not for what I forgot, and do not constrain me to a difficult thing in my affair.
[18.74] So they went on until, when they met a boy, he slew him. (Musa) said: Have you slain an innocent person otherwise than for manslaughter? Certainly you have done an evil thing.
[18.75] He said: Did I not say to you that you will not be able to have patience with me?
[18.76] He said: If I ask you about anything after this, keep me not in your company; indeed you shall have (then) found an excuse in my case.
[18.77] So they went on until when they came to the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them as guests. Then they found in it a wall which was on the point of falling, so he put it into a right state. (Musa) said: If you had pleased, you might certainly have taken a recompense for it.
[18.78] He said: This shall be separation between me and you; now I will inform you of the significance of that with which you could not have patience.
[18.79] As for the boat, it belonged to (some) poor men who worked on the river and I wished that I should damage it, and there was behind them a king who seized every boat by force.
[18.80] And as for the boy, his parents were believers and we feared lest he should make disobedience and ingratitude to come upon them:
[18.81] So we desired that their Lord might give them in his place one better than him in purity and nearer to having compassion.
[18.82] And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure belonging to them, and their father was a righteous man; so your Lord desired that they should attain their maturity and take out their treasure, a mercy from your Lord, and I did not do it of my own accord. This is the significance of that with which you could not have patience.

Hey Alter kakher , let me just remind you that no Yiddishe tongue is related to Hebrew , and no Ashkenazim is related to Israelites .

Yes that means Isaac 2 , there are hardly ANY jewish descendends of Isaac , most converted either to Christianity or Islam , others are simply extinct , and Isaac had keine Turkic/Slav/Germanic nefews in his tribe habibi .

Its Japhets babies ruling the world Nebish , die yiddishe und die englishe .

U dadda is a putschnatzer U mamma is a kurva they both hang out at the local shandhoiz

Was kan ich weiter sagen , alther kakher war ein trichen ah furtz geworten .

:D

to allah's sacklicker (I mean mathmetician)

in laotian, it is dao'u mmao mai, ahn cuhn `ka
in spanish, it would be vesa mi cula, chinga tu madre
in german you are scheizkopf
in russian you are n'yetkyultoorni
in ebonics you are da bee-ahtch
and in arabic you're probably just like the rest, lol

I just have one comment for you:

If you were from the southern part of the united states,
your parents would have called each other
"Bubba" & "Sissy"

Don't let your mind wander, fool....it's too little to be out by itself!

Re: to allah's sacklicker (I mean mathmetician)

Originally posted by crazydanny
If you were from the southern part of the united states,
your parents would have called each other
"Bubba" & "Sissy"

Carefull crazy.....You know what they do the South to people like you that speak foreign languages......They lynch them southern style...Now if they have arabic ancestors and they live in the south, they pave the road with nails before the lynching starts.

Come on man, let's go back to religion, sooner or later, the moderator will start deleting our posts.....did you run out of juice already??

Originally posted by heflores
Defining life without understanding purpose and creation is simply chaos.
You can understand purpose perfectly fine if you define your own. The problem comes in the way you accomplish your purpose. There is also no reason to assume you only have one purpose.

Man have no patience and thus is unable to know the right choice at the moment.

I don't think patience is an major issue. Many choices are time sensitive, hence our rush.

As I said, good intentions might be more harmfull than anything. And what seems as bad, might actually be the correct action.

Agreed, but all you can do is try to forsee the consequences of your actions. Second guessing can be just as harmful. A belief in god does not make you less likely to make mistakes, as you still have to decide as all other humans do.

Please read the story of Moses in the Quran below and you'll understand why it is detrimental to accept life before accepting god....

I disagree with several parts of the story. Mainly "do not question me about any thing until I myself speak to you about it." Those with knowledge do not always go out of their way to disperse it, and those who say 'trust me' usually have something to hide. Then he killed a boy because he might 'make disobedience'? Maybe it is just me, but I'd feel it my duty to question that. Maybe he is speaking to god... maybe he's just a nut with a knife.

ok ok, you win, you're right

back to religion:

Christianity is an absolute HORROR in the past for dealing with other people. The catholic heirarchy in Rome & Spain murdered more Jews than Hitler envisioned in his fondest dreams.

The descendants of Japheth may rule the world right now (I know you refer to caucasians), but the Semitic (i.e. Shem) People are the people that the Future Rulers are descended from, one branch in particular: the descendants of Abraham thru Isaac.

I have heard it said that Islam has no missionaries, but that is not true...was it not said by Mohammet/Muhammad/Mohammed to spread Islam at the tip of the sword? In other words, did not your "Allah" specifically order you to kill anyone that did not convert to Islam (speak carefully...we don't burn history books here like they do in Egypt & Syria)

You can understand purpose perfectly fine if you define your own. The problem comes in the way you accomplish your purpose. There is also no reason to assume you only have one purpose.
You can't do it unless you understand that you are a created human, that you are destined to die in a short time, and in your heart must be the assurance of the hereafter. Otherwise, you will live yourlife like you're here forever and end up making greedy wrong decisions and end up in disapointment.

Agreed, but all you can do is try to forsee the consequences of your actions. Second guessing can be just as harmful. A belief in god does not make you less likely to make mistakes, as you still have to decide as all other humans do.
Yes, but understanding the big picture about god and our vulnerability in the hands of god, greatly humble us, and makes us less likely to act as fools who otherwise have no care in the world.

I disagree with several parts of the story. Mainly "do not question me about any thing until I myself speak to you about it." Those with knowledge do not always go out of their way to disperse it, and those who say 'trust me' usually have something to hide. Then he killed a boy because he might 'make disobedience'? Maybe it is just me, but I'd feel it my duty to question that. Maybe he is speaking to god... maybe he's just a nut with a knife.
The story I showed you was a direct test made by god for Moses. God knew that Moses will not pass the test, because by nature man will always question. God wanted to show us in this example that we are human and even our pure prophets are humans who act similarly to us. God wants to show us that the full knowledge is only with him and not with humans. I'm sorry I didn't include the beginning of verse, but Moses was speaking to an angel of god, who was sent to teach Moses the Torah.

Re: ok ok, you win, you're right

I have heard it said that Islam has no missionaries, but that is not true...was it not said by Mohammet/Muhammad/Mohammed to spread Islam at the tip of the sword? In other words, did not your "Allah" specifically order you to kill anyone that did not convert to Islam (speak carefully...we don't burn history books here like they do in Egypt & Syria)

Islam have no missionaries. God told us in the Quran that he is the only one that can guide. Even our own prophet was told in the Quran that he can't guide noone. I really don't know where you are getting your stereotype about Islam. Please know that when we get judged infront of god, we don't stand in lines based on our religion. We all are under one god and will be judged based on one criteria...Our manmade divisions does not exist at the gates of god. Here's example from the Quran on tolerance and advise to our prophet to not guide anyone.

The Cow
[2.272] To make them walk in the right way is not incumbent on you, but Allah guides aright whom He pleases; and whatever good thing you spend, it is to your own good; and you do not spend but to seek Allah's pleasure; and whatever good things you spend shall be paid back to you in full, and you shall not be wronged.

The Disbelievers
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

[109.1] Say: O unbelievers!
[109.2] I do not serve that which you serve,
[109.3] Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve:
[109.4] Nor am I going to serve that which you serve,
[109.5] Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve:
[109.6] You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion.

We leave them alone, if they leave us alone, we are not in the business of interfering with others religion and private relationship with god.

The descendants of Japheth may rule the world right now (I know you refer to caucasians), but the Semitic (i.e. Shem) People are the people that the Future Rulers are descended from, one branch in particular: the descendants of Abraham thru Isaac.

U still dont get it do you ? Those descendant of Isaac are NOT Jewish , it is the descendents of JAPHET that are Jewish . Jews are just as caucasian as other white peoples around euro . The difference is most caucasians are christians , some caucasians are jews , most semites are muslim , some semites are christian , hardly any semites are jews (yes there are more christian semites than jewish ones) . U getting the point , or is it still blurry for u ? There are more palestinians descendends of Isaac than Israeli's .

spread Islam at the tip of the sword?

Jesus brought the sword just as well . Tell 'em heflores , Im sure u know some nice bible quotes on this .

speak carefully...we don't burn history books here like they do in Egypt & Syria

This is so hilarious . The greatest civilization u people ever knew , the greeks , when the caveman barbarians of england etc became Christian and rebelled and becamed independant from Rome , do you know all books they burned . Not only books , peoples 2 . There went Plato and Aristotle . Good thing the Arabs still had everything from the Greeks , so they could tell you about . And now it is YOU who speak of book burning ?

Originally posted by Allahs_Mathematics

Jesus brought the sword just as well . Tell 'em heflores , Im sure u know some nice bible quotes on this .

My pleasure,

Sir.46
[1] Jesus the son a Nave was valiant in the wars, and was the successor of Moses in prophecies, who according to his name was made great for the saving of the elect of God, and taking vengeance of the enemies that rose up against them, that he might set Israel in their inheritance.

well, duhhhhhh!!!

r u still trying out for the tonight show?

caveman, indeed...ha!

semitic means descendant of Shem, inbred degenerate (just in case you missed earlier bubba/sissy reference), and the jewish people ARE descended from Shem, and are therefor Semitic.

by the way, I noticed no one responded to my remark about the blood libel that is STILL being perpetrated in the muslim nations against the jewish people. You tell your children the jews will kill them to get their blood for mahtzoh on passover...

hmmm? any comments?

semitic means descendant of Shem, inbred degenerate (just in case you missed earlier bubba/sissy reference), and the jewish people ARE descended from Shem, and are therefor Semitic.

this guy is hilarious , they are not baby , it is their jewish faith that has semitic roots , not their blood .

by the way, I noticed no one responded to my remark about the blood libel that is STILL being perpetrated in the muslim nations against the jewish people. You tell your children the jews will kill them to get their blood for mahtzoh on passover...

Nobody ever told me the jews will kill me when I was little , and quite franly I have never heard of this fairy tale .

caveman, indeed...ha!

caveman indeed

And whats up with inbred ? If any peole mixed ever it was the ashkenazim jews .

My pleasure,

Sir.46
[1] Jesus the son a Nave was valiant in the wars, and was the successor of Moses in prophecies, who according to his name was made great for the saving of the elect of God, and taking vengeance of the enemies that rose up against them, that he might set Israel in their inheritance.
STOP quoting the Quran when talking about Jesus,
because that is the muslim version of reality,
which all of Jesus' followers would never believe,
which Jesus would not ever believe,
which never happened except in the story-telling by Mohammad,
which Mohammad picked up from stories from Jews
& christians that he heard,
The life of Jesus is in the Gospels, not the Injil (which is what muslims think), read it before you quote Jesus. Not some impostor, a fake, a sham

Originally posted by Randolfo
STOP quoting the Quran when talking about Jesus,
because that is the muslim version of reality,
which all of Jesus' followers would never believe,
which Jesus would not ever believe,
which never happened except in the story-telling by Mohammad,
which Mohammad picked up from stories from Jews
& christians that he heard,
The life of Jesus is in the Gospels, not the Injil (which is what muslims think), read it before you quote Jesus. Not some impostor, a fake, a sham

That was the bible quoted you idiot.

Sir.46
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you read the bible before, it has a book named Wisdom of Jesus Son of Sirach, King james....doofus

Re: well, duhhhhhh!!!

r u still trying out for the tonight show?

caveman, indeed...ha!

hmmm? any comments?

The reason we don't comment, is because we know nothing of such nonesense, may you show us a Quranic verses of such relavance. Other than that, it looks like you are the one telling your children such nonesense, because we have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

Have you read the bible before, it has a book named Wisdom of Jesus Son of Sirach, King james....doofus
===============
No it does not.
The king James has no such book.

Jesus said "my kingdom is not of this world, if it were my subjects would fight"...........
He never came to set up Isreal in there inheiretence, He came as the Savoiur of Mankind to die for our sins, and to take the kingdom from the Israelites and give it to the Gentiles.
Israel was destroyed 40 years later after rejecting Jesus.
heflores, you can't qoute the bible correctly and make it lie.

Jesus Christ

Originally posted by TheVisitor
===============
No it does not.
The king James has no such book.

Jesus said "my kingdom is not of this world, if it were my subjects would fight"...........
He never came to set up Isreal in there inheiretence, He came as the Savoiur of Mankind to die for our sins, and to take the kingdom from the Israelites and give it to the Gentiles.
Israel was destroyed 40 years later after rejecting Jesus.
heflores, you can't qoute the bible correctly and make it lie.

TheVisitor,
When Jesus says my kingdom is not of this world, he means, my true reward will not be granted in this world, but in heaven, like all of us....HOw do you extract garbage about him dying for our sins from....He never says so in the bible....

Peace and mercy be on Jesus, stop commiting blaphsemy about one of god chosen people, how would you feel if I glorified you and contributed to you things that you never taught, actually things that you despised....

That was the bible quoted you idiot.

King james....doofus
Name calling again? Oh, you are so childish! If you would look up real sources, that would be a good start! Stop using corrupted sources, like the Quran & Sirach, was that "Sirach the Magnificent'? or "Sirach the Fraudulent"? Jesus never fought in a war, only at the End of Time will He lead have anything to do with the War of End Times, read the “Real” Bible, not these frauds, next thing you know, you’ll start quoting from Joseph Smith of the Mormons, by The Way he’s not Christian either & he was a fraud too! Got many ideas from Mohammad by the way, polygamy, prophethood, etc.

Randolfo is about to loose, check the official bible of King James.

Here look it up yourself. The official king james Bible.

http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV2&byte=4068098

Apocrypha Books
1 Esdras
2 Esdras
Tobit
Judith
Additions to the Book of Esther
Wisdom of Solomon
Prologue to Wisdom of Jesus Son of Sirach
Wisdom of Jesus Son of Sirach
Baruch
Letter of Jeremiah
Prayer of Azariah
Susanna
Bel and the Dragon
Prayer of Manasseh
1 Maccabees
2 Maccabees

Sir.46

Back