Jesus lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I don't know much about Heaven and Hell, but I do know we all have energy running through us. Energy can not be created nor destroyed, it is always present. Not all energy is kinetic, but when energy is not in motion, potential energy remains. Energy can only be converted. Energy lives forever.
The energy that flows through each and every one of us has been 'alive' forever, and will remain 'alive' forever. Now I don't know if you can call the energy in you yours, but I like to think my energy will live forever ;).

in a real sense you are correct

the issue is are you alive in the wake of a charles manson or ghandi; where does your energy live? (if 'life' instinctively intented to live, then will energy within the circle of life, have more capacity to continue in greaters combinations/potential?)

If I did imagine what Heaven and Hell might be if they were real, I would imagine Hell would look much like the place I live (control, greed, violence, hate, seperated, fear, judgemenmtal, jelousy, rage, etc...), and Heaven would look much like the place I dream of (free, united, love, peace, harmony, together, understanding, discovery, fantasy, etc...).

notice you can experience both? (kind of cool how that works.)

in the east that 'suffering' issue is that people cannot comprehend that (the change will occur, how you experience it; is your heaven and hell)

would you agree that many hard working americans live 50 weeks a year in self-acheivement just to let it go 2 weeks a year to go shit in the woods (vacation in mother nature)?

Where does the energy live?
Everywhere!
All things are made of Atoms. All atoms have at least 1 electron. A simplified version of what energy is, is moving electrons. Energy is in everything.
Furthermore, electrons freely travel from object to object all the time. Our energy is always being transfered to other objects. I would imagine our energy could go just about anywhere. I don't know if we have any say in what our energy becomes, but the energy itself will always live.

I shoukld clear one thing up. Although I do not believe in any religion, I do believe many of the stories in many different religions were simply mans percpective of what really was happening. Stories don't have to be true to be believed.
Also, I don't believe in any version of God that any religion has provided, however I know we are all a part of what once was one. Once upon a time, when everything was one, that one could very easily be perceived as God. Everything was made from that one. However that one can never be whole again until everything is back to one! If God is what once was one, then God is in everything, because we are all a part of what once was one ;)

Where does the energy live?

when you die, is all the same mass there?

is the life (light) on?

Everywhere!
All things are made of Atoms. All atoms have at least 1 electron. A simplified version of what energy is, is moving electrons. Energy is in everything.
the electron is something einstein himself did not comprehend

the bohr model is not the last

remember, there is NO isolated electron without em isolating 'it' from mass.

the electron is not the constituent to define energy (an error of todays sciences) (the per se photon, is the unit as no electric field can exist without the magnetic field (electromagnetic; see the right hand rule).
Also, I don't believe in any version of God that any religion has provided, however I know we are all a part of what once was one. Once upon a time, when everything was one, that one could very easily be perceived as God. Everything was made from that one. However that one can never be whole again until everything is back to one! If God is what once was one, then God is in everything, because we are all a part of what once was one ;)

ah........................

the evolving mind; thanks

-=-

He said he'd come within the lifetime of some people there at the time.

no he didn't. he said he would return within the generation. a generation has nothing to do with a lifetime from a developmental standpoint.

and saint, what does "soon" mean?

no he didn't. he said he would return within the generation. a generation has nothing to do with a lifetime from a developmental standpoint.

come one lori

help the guy not create more junk

Originally Posted by StrangerInAStrangeLa
-=-

He said he'd come within the lifetime of some people there at the time.

if evolution is correct; (that all life is from the 'tree of life') in which the life of the first critter, must literally be still alive within all of us.

basically; some of the folk alive right now, had relatives alive back then

and since the life of the mass is the light of the mass; then in reality, many of them lives are still here, right now!

does that help?

oh thank you for the help.

i think of mankind in terms of generations of development (like technology).

the bible didn't begin at the beginning, just like it doesn't end at the end.

it's just for a generation.

oh thank you for the help.

i think of mankind in terms of generations of development (like technology).

the bible didn't begin at the beginning, just like it doesn't end at the end.

it's just for a generation.

not neccessarily true as the book (bible) is an evolution of books (material) that came together over many generations

i'm just saying that the bible quite obviously and logically does not span, or was intended to span, the entire history of the human race.

Aren't you guys not supposed to lie?

that's not a lie. would you rather i be ridiculous? yes, you probably would.

Oh give me a break! Less than a thousand years ok?

a thousand years in the history of mankind? that is soon. it's a relative term.

“ Originally Posted by StrangerInAStrangeLa
He said he'd come within the lifetime of some people there at the time. ”

Maybe you should read more of the Book you claim to believe in.
Do you need me to provide chapter & verse?

that's not a lie. would you rather i be ridiculous? yes, you probably would.

he said he would return within the generation. a generation has nothing to do with a lifetime from a developmental standpoint.

gen·er·a·tion (jn-rshn)
n.
1. All of the offspring that are at the same stage of descent from a common ancestor: Mother and daughters represent two generations.
3. The average interval of time between the birth of parents and the birth of their offspring.
a. A group of individuals born and living about the same time.
b. A group of generally contemporaneous individuals regarded as having common cultural or social characteristics and attitudes: "They're the television generation" (Roger Enrico).

Aren't you guys not supposed to lie?

Oh give me a break! Less than a thousand years ok?

a thousand years in the history of mankind? that is soon. it's a relative term.

Don't be absurd and stop lying.

JC's generation is long, long, long, long, long gone. He failed to come back. He failed to comeback a thousand years ago, the last time the xtians tried to redefine "generation."

How much of this bullshit do you expect me to swallow? Can't you be honest enough to admit he didn't come back like he said???

Doesn't your god value truth?

What is the duration of a generation of technology?

A round here? 9th gen hit in 2006 and we are now on 11th gen so about a year or so.

People generally count a generation as 20 years.

Why are you still trying to lie your way out of this? Have you no shame?

i'm not lying, calm down.

listen, the bible ends describing the end of an age, and the beginning of another. and it stands to reason that the beginning of the book is describing the same thing. if you see the stages of human evolution in terms of development, then a generation would be that stage.

in genesis, the bible says "replenish the earth". REplenish.

there is absolutely no logic or common sense or scripture to support the assumption that the bible encompasses the entire developmental history of mankind.

jesus will return prior to the end of this age, or generation of human development and he will reign in the next.

i'm not lying, calm down.

listen, the bible ends describing the end of an age, and the beginning of another. and it stands to reason that the beginning of the book is describing the same thing. if you see the stages of human evolution in terms of development, then a generation would be that stage.

in genesis, the bible says "replenish the earth". REplenish.

there is absolutely no logic or common sense or scripture to support the assumption that the bible encompasses the entire developmental history of mankind.

jesus will return prior to the end of this age, or generation of human development and he will reign in the next.

Lori, Christians will continue to make those claims till the end of time or the end of Christianity, whichever comes first.

Lori, Christians will continue to make those claims till the end of time or the end of Christianity, whichever comes first.

it doesn't seem prudent to think that time will end, but i'm certain religion will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back