In the light of recent events, Muslims have a responsibility to share
Islam's true perspectives on the purpose of life, values and teachings,
with the rest of society. We hope that this event will provide an
opportunity for people from all faiths and backgrounds to come together
in a climate of understanding and appreciation for a mutual discourse
in a friendly atmosphere.

We would like the pleasure of your company on the day, even if it is
only for a few moments. You are welcome to bring your family
members and friends along, any time between 10 am till 5 pm.

There will be various activities during the day including an exhibition on
Islam, A video show, talks and discussion.

We would be delighted if you could join us in a traditional meal that will
be served between 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm.

You don't think it's a trap, do you?

And the guest speaker is Abu Hamza..... :D

Nah... Get yourself down there love, I suggest you should consider becoming a muslim - you seem happy enough with their company.

Each to their own I guess.

Religion is a mental illness, no converting for me! Might get meself some free nosh though.

Vienna:

I know very well how to calculate percentages - the problem is the unknown quantity = terrorists, its supporters and potential terrorists.

I thought your contention was that most Muslims have violent tendencies, or something like that. I've just shown you that there is no support for that statement. Yes, Islam has its terrorists, but so does Christianity, and every other religion.

Obviously you've not heard of the open air preachings from Imams in London then....

Is what they preach the real Islam, or are they mixing their politics with their religion?

Me: How would you tell the difference with a Christian, or an atheist? Think about it. ”

DUH ! One believes in God - the other doesn't - what does that prove.

You missed the point. Let me review for you. You asked:

When you see Muslims, how would you determine whether they have the potential to be or, are, Islamic terrorists. How do you tell the difference?

You needed to read my response in the context of your question for it to make sense. Can you answer this: "When you see a CHRISTIAN (or an atheist, or a Buddhist), how would you determine whether they have the potential to be, or are, a terrorist? How do you tell the difference?"

See? I am making the point that it is just as hard to pick a Hindu terrorist as it is to pick a Muslim terrorist. If you have a good way of identifying terrorist tendencies, then I'm sure the CIA, the FBI, MI6 and other organisations would love to hear from you.

I think you are either winding me up or you are ignorant of todays attitudes in the muslim world.

I'm not winding you up, and I'm not ignorant. I think you have a misguided view of today's attitudes in the Muslim world. I think you make rash generalisations and lump all Muslims into a single category, when in fact there are as many different kinds of Muslims as there are different kinds of people in any other group you'd like to name. I'm trying to make you think.

Have you ever heard of Iraq?

Yes, it's one of those middle eastern countries, isn't it? ;)

Religion is a mental illness
Its just a natural human thing, people need to believe something to keep living, atheists normally believe in something non-religious like being good to people or just believing in themselves, atheism is like breaking the programming in the matrix.;)

You don't think it's a trap, do you?
It's Quakers.

No. It's not a trap. This is what Quakers are really like. Should be interesting, and perhaps even enlightening.

Lemming3k said:
Its just a natural human thing, people need to believe something to keep living, atheists normally believe in something non-religious like being good to people or just believing in themselves, atheism is like breaking the programming in the matrix.;)
Yeah thats right - Also - Religious people like to believe thats there's something after death - Athiests believe there isn't.

James R said:

Is what they preach the real Islam, or are they mixing their politics with their religion?

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT.

ROFLMAO :D :D :D

You don't know Islam very well.

tiassa said:
It's Quakers.

No. It's not a trap. This is what Quakers are really like. Should be interesting, and perhaps even enlightening.

:D LOL!

It's about Muslims not Quakers

James R said:
You missed the point. Let me review for you. You asked:

""When you see Muslims, how would you determine whether they have the potential to be or, are, Islamic terrorists. How do you tell the difference? ""

You needed to read my response in the context of your question for it to make sense. Can you answer this: "When you see a CHRISTIAN (or an atheist, or a Buddhist), how would you determine whether they have the potential to be, or are, a terrorist? How do you tell the difference?"

See? I am making the point that it is just as hard to pick a Hindu terrorist as it is to pick a Muslim terrorist. If you have a good way of identifying terrorist tendencies, then I'm sure the CIA, the FBI, MI6 and other organisations would love to hear from you.

No James - This is exactly the point I was making to you :)

As you said YOU CAN'T identify which muslim is a terrorist, and a muslim which isn't. So I don't trust any of them.

Not many Christian, Bhuddist or Atheist terrorists these days LOL!.
:D

Thanks for bringing my point up.

Yes, it's one of those middle eastern countries, isn't it? ;)

Whoa - 10 outta 10 James - way to go.......

Religious people like to believe thats there's something after death - Athiests believe there isn't.
True, i find atheists more fun because they live this life to the full as they dont believe theres anything more to it.

Just watching "Tonight" on BBC - Abu Hamza gets a free television slot - plenty of Islam terrorists in Manchester too. One muslim openly threats Tony Blair, Union Jacks burned by muslims

I know that There are a lot of people in the UK to visit this forum, but here's an American point of view. Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide. Let's see now... No Jesus, No television, No baseball, No football, No basketball, No hockey, No golf, No tailgate parties, No pork barbecue, No hot dogs, No burgers, No lobster, No shellfish, or even frozen fish sticks. No gumbo, No jambalaya. Rags for clothes and towels for hats. Constant wailing from the guy next-door because he's sick and there are no doctors. No chocolate chip cookies. No Christmas. MORE THAN ONE WIFE !!! More than one mother-in-law. You can't shave. Your wives can't shave. You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning camel dung. The women have to wear baggy dresses and veils at all times. Your bride is picked by someone else. She smells just like your donkey. But your donkey has a better disposition. Then they tell you that when you die it gets better!
I mean, really, is there a mystery here ? J/K.

- Cyorg

(Recieved Via Email)

Last edited:
Cyorg said:
I know that There are a lot of people in the UK to visit this forum, but here's an American point of view. Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide. Let's see now... No Jesus, No television, No baseball, No football, No basketball, No hockey, No golf, No tailgate parties, No pork barbecue, No hot dogs, No burgers, No lobster, No shellfish, or even frozen fish sticks. No gumbo, No jambalaya. Rags for clothes and towels for hats. Constant wailing from the guy next-door because he's sick and there are no doctors. No chocolate chip cookies. No Christmas. MORE THAN ONE WIFE !!! More than one mother-in-law. You can't shave. Your wives can't shave. You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning camel dung. The women have to wear baggy dresses and veils at all times. Your bride is picked by someone else. She smells just like your donkey. But your donkey has a better disposition. Then they tell you that when you die it gets better!
I mean, really, is there a mystery here ? J/K.

- Cyorg

LOL! :D :D

Now that really puts everything in perspective.

You could almost feel sorry .. Nah! - Stuff em :D

Vienna:

As you said YOU CAN'T identify which muslim is a terrorist, and a muslim which isn't. So I don't trust any of them.

Then I presume you don't trust anyone, because it's just as hard to identify non-Muslim terrorists.

Cyorg, what you may say is in humour but if you look at it a little seriously you may very well be right...

James R said:
Vienna:

Then I presume you don't trust anyone, because it's just as hard to identify non-Muslim terrorists.

ROFLMAO :D

You presume wrong again, jumping to ridiculous conclusions its becoming a habit with you. You haven't watched or read the news over the last few years have you....lol!

Back