Islam, World's Fastest Growing Religion

Do you Know that Islam is now the Fastest Growing Religion in The World ?

• Really, I did not know that

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, I know

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No, I did not know that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure if that is true.

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Son of Continuation, The Saga Continues

Originally posted by Redoubtable
Martel commanded the Franks at the Battle of Tours in 732 Anno Domini.

Okay, smart ass, so I was off a few years. When did Martel stop the Moors in Spain? It's been a while for me....

732 Common Era, long after the birth and death of Mohammed, as I stated previously.

The question stands.

Does Proud Syrian hold a grudge against The Hammer who saved the Western world from assimilation by the Borg . . . I mean Moors . . . ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Redoubtable
732 Common Era, long after the birth and death of Mohammed, as I stated previously.

The question stands.

Does Proud Syrian hold a grudge against The Hammer who saved the Western world from assimilation by the Borg . . . I mean Moors . . . ?

Okay, Redoubtable, my bad. This happened to be one of my favorite eras in world history, well the Frankish Empire. So it's been a few years and I forgot. When I studied the Franks, I didn't realize there was a Jesus connection until much later. Since you're not a fundamentalist on the fringe, I'll acknowledge your Frankish facts and refer to my old faithful textbook!

You know it's amazing how people feel when they are part of something. No disrespect to anyone in here who is religious or practices any, but don't you think that if you stepped back from all the believes in this world and searched for yourself more information, that you'd probably wouldn't be in an argument over who or what feels better?

People have died trying to prove some else's believe. These porphets were people like you and I. They may have had a higher level of understanding, but that doesn't mean to follow. You lead your direction by moving in it looking forward, not looking backwards to see if anyone is behind you. Most of us have a certain understanding of life and meanings through the teachings of ethics by our societies. Folks you have to remember that most religions are comprised of philosophies therefore making it a philosophical view of life and beyond. I apologyze if I didn't quite make my point clear or offended someone. Much respect to everyone though...1

Yes, it is odd that so many are willing to defend ideologies and opinions which they themselves did not form.
Galileo was quite willing to limit his works when threatened with death, and yet history is peppered with saints who stubbornly chose to be axed rather than silenced.

Back