Islam miracles

hmm, maybe, but this one, doesnt look like scrashed, and it it is it's presice, anyway, if it's scratched, no problem, there are many other ones, that not man-made, if they are, can you explain them?
maybe i'll post others
M*W: But are these real miracles? I would think that miracles would be more than simple symbols on things. I would hope that miracles benefit people in some ways. Otherwise, they are simply coincidences and not miracles.

ah, i saw it, yes; that stories that sended to me in short phrase, yes, 100 percent faulse, i know about them, and that picture was a painting? wow, he's good, but my grandmother had a photograph of it, in the real scene, she said she saw it, :p i don't know, and yes, those stories are faulse
"laisa houneka ayu mo3jizet idhan, fa9ad 9ala lana arrasoul salla allahou alaihi wasallam annahou lan takouna ayatou mo3jizet, sa7i7, laken houneka de2iman assoudaf, 7aithu tadharu kalimet naw3an mé mathalan 3ala wabri 9itta, aw 7ayawen, methlame tadh'har ba3dh essouwar al o5ra fi ba3dh al a7yen, mithla wajh, aw chakl, aw chai2in men, soudaf, lekin mezeltou a7midou rabbi, =) "

i'm not good with arabglish, you can pm me :eek:

Not anything, you have to obey a whole list of stupid rules that are leading us to the permanent destruction of our species.

what rules do you mean? and how those rules are leading us to destrction, oh god, pelas don't tell me you're saying that terrorists are terrorists because they are muslims and islam encourage them to do more terrorims? oh god! not another proganda, i'm not going to explain anything if you think so, caus as far as i know, it's useless to bother... oh, maybe i'm one of them, hmm, you should be scared of me

this is also a part of my sicological experement, just say what you want, and what you think,

I would say that whatever moron spent their life going out to collect/photoshop these images is a waste of air.

That is what I honestly think.

I think it is complete and total BS and coincidence.

Besides the fact that none of them are that hard to fake.

I would say that whatever moron spent their life going out to collect/photoshop these images is a waste of air.

That is what I honestly think.

I think it is complete and total BS and coincidence.

Besides the fact that none of them are that hard to fake.

the result is, that, just sciforums result, when it comes about relegion, you always start agreesive postings, and actings, if we were discussing in the real life, propably you will attack me or something lol,
:p

and yes, some are photoshoped, and some are true, why, isnt there a chance that in the nature something form like something in relegion, culture of anyother things, :p

Back