Islam denounces terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemming3k said:
it was an american invention.

America takes too much credit -

Who invented the atomic bomb?

It wasn't an American invention, the nuclear bomb was created by a group of scientists from Europe and America. Note how the West were perfecting the Nuclear bomb 60+ years ago - yet muslims are still playing with fertilizers today, he hee! nothing changes does it - backward - too right they are.

spidergoat said:
It only took 19 to kill 3000.

It only took 1 to kill MILLIONS ( Hitler is great example ).

it only took 1 to kill THOUSANDS ( Bush is great example ).

it only took 1 to kill THOUSANDS ( Franco in Spain is great example )

no wonder all the three are CHRISTIANS, does that mean christianity is evil ???????? :rolleyes:

Proud_Muslim said:

no wonder all the three are CHRISTIANS, does that mean christianity is evil ???????? :rolleyes:

LOL! :D

Opinions of Muslims are always very distorted. They are so ashamed of their barbaric religion they cling to any scrap of information which they hope justifies their terrorism.

Islamic terrorism is the biggest enemy to world peace.

Opinions of Muslims are always very distorted. They are so ashamed of their barbaric religion they cling to any scrap of information which they hope justifies their terrorism.

Note to users of the Religion forum:

Here we have an excellent example of a post which seeks to stereotype all members of a particular religion. Given the current forum rules, such posts are not prohibited. Should they be? Please comment here:

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=35429

No, it is not, christianity is NOT evil religion, some christians are evil but this has nothing to do with christianity.

Vienna said:
LOL! :D

James R said:
Note to users of the Religion forum:

Here we have an excellent example of a post which seeks to stereotype all members of a particular religion. Given the current forum rules, such posts are not prohibited. Should they be? Please comment here:

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=35429

Right James R

You make statements without thinking

You have hounded me all over this Religious forum with comments which I would expect from an eight year old.

I am wondering what level of though you are on so I'll ask you this:

Which part of my statement implies stereotyping all members of a particular religion?

Huh?

Found it yet?

No, it isn't there......

I wrote "Opinions of Muslims" and "They are so ashamed"

I didn't say "ALL" anywhere in my statement - You obviously assumed I meant the entire population of Islam.

Don't try to make an example of me when your assumptions are full of errors.

Tut tut James R. I don't think you're up to the job.

Vienna:

You make statements without thinking

Hardly ever, Vienna.

You have hounded me all over this Religious forum with comments which I would expect from an eight year old.

Do I hear a pot commenting on the colour of a kettle?

I am wondering what level of though you are on so I'll ask you this:

Which part of my statement implies stereotyping all members of a particular religion?

The part where you wrote "Opinions of Muslims are always very distorted...etc."

If you do not say "SOME Muslims", then the implication is that you mean ALL Muslims. Moreover, you do not say "some Muslims some of the time", or even "all Muslims some of the time". Your words mean "ALL Muslims, ALL of the time". In fact, you even say "always".

See?

I didn't say "ALL" anywhere in my statement - You obviously assumed I meant the entire population of Islam.

Yes, I did, and so would the majority of readers. Perhaps next time you'll be more careful, but somehow I doubt it.

Tut tut James R. I don't think you're up to the job.

Thankyou for your helpful feedback. I will take your comments on board.

I doubt very much that you will take any comments on board unless they are pro Islam.

M*W said

Medicine Woman said:
The longer I live, the more I hate Christians. All Christians are worthy of death.

JAMES - THIS RECIEVED NO COMMENTS FROM YOU.

You must be Muslim, if not you are very biased.

Vienna said:
It wasn't an American invention, the nuclear bomb was created by a group of scientists from Europe and America. Note how the West were perfecting the Nuclear bomb 60+ years ago - yet muslims are still playing with fertilizers today, he hee! nothing changes does it - backward - too right they are.
Developing a weapon such as a nuclear bomb is not something the West should be so proud of. Actually the development of any such weapon (be it a nuclear to fertiliser bomb) should never be regarded with pride. Both kill people on a mass scale and both cause injuries which are atrocious.

Proud_Muslim said:

no wonder all the three are CHRISTIANS, does that mean christianity is evil ????????
M*W: It only took 1 (Roman Catholic Church) to kill 9,000,000 of my sisters in the Inquisition who were God-fearing (as they should have been) midwives, healers, mothers, daughters, sisters, wives, aunts, grandmothers, young girls, and babies at the breast--all deemed to be witches of convenience. The RCC set-out to destroy women. Christianity is EVIL!

Bells said:
Developing a weapon such as a nuclear bomb is not something the West should be so proud of. Actually the development of any such weapon (be it a nuclear to fertiliser bomb) should never be regarded with pride. Both kill people on a mass scale and both cause injuries which are atrocious.

In a way the nuclear bomb maintains peace - for the world knows if it is used it will be the end of civilisation as we know it.

Suicide bombs and fertilizer bombs like used at Bali, are destroying peace.

My point however shows how backward muslim technology is.

Vienna,

I am not on the forum 24 hours a day. Be patient and I'll get back to you when you ask a question.

M*W said

The longer I live, the more I hate Christians. All Christians are worthy of death. ”

JAMES - THIS RECIEVED NO COMMENTS FROM YOU.

You must be Muslim, if not you are very biased.

The reason it received no comment from me, as I have pointed out in another thread, is that there is nothing in the site rules which currently prevent these kinds of posts. Therefore, even if I don't like them, I am not deleting or editing them.

The same applies to all of your constant stereotyping posts about Muslims. Or havne't you noticed?

James R said:
Vienna,

I am not on the forum 24 hours a day. Be patient and I'll get back to you when you ask a question.

The reason it received no comment from me, as I have pointed out in another thread, is that there is nothing in the site rules which currently prevent these kinds of posts. Therefore, even if I don't like them, I am not deleting or editing them.

The same applies to all of your constant stereotyping posts about Muslims. Or havne't you noticed?

So why hold my posts up as "An example" but not anyone else's posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back