Is there anything everyone agrees on as either good or bad?

B4 Oli see's this. Getting your way is at the expence of another.
free money rules why because it will never happen!!!!!

Moolah is god..um... I mean good. Going around having sex with random flings is great. Though I haven't been there, contracting STD is bad. Condoms are your best friends. :p

well there really is no such thing as good or evil, it's just perspective. Breathing is good, sex is good: for us. Not for rocks, or water. It's just based on what you are

^ You are right that there really is no extremities of good and evil. It's merely perception. Ambiguous indeed. Nutcheese is very evil though. :D

free money is good!!!!!

For whom?
If everyone got free money then no-one would work any more.
So goods wouldn't be produced and there'd be nothing to buy.
Free money just for you?
I wouldn't agree it's good.
Free money for me?
Go ahead, complain...:D

Fugu-dono said:
Going around having sex with random flings is great.
Why?
I don't agree.

Why?
I don't agree.

It's as simple as you are not me and I am not you. Agree to disagree. I like and consider it good for my own sexual gratification. It feeds my ego and I enjoy the challenge and thrill of the hunt. It's good for me ne. Is that a good enough explaination?

It's as simple as you are not me and I am not you. Agree to disagree. I like and consider it good for my own sexual gratification. It feeds my ego and I enjoy the challenge and thrill of the hunt. It's good for me ne. Is that a good enough explaination?

That is the point I was making - the thread is "can we ALL agree".
I'm not knocking you or what you want to do, merely pointing out that not everyone agrees that casual sex is good... :D

Pursuing your own self-interest while not hindering anyone else's pursuit is the noblest and most good thing you can do.

Ayn Rand. Objectivism. Atlas Shrugged.

Oh well, a quote from a book seals it...

And I suppose you've never met anyone who thinks everyone should do as they think is right? :D
You won't get all people to agree to that as a good thing.

Jeff 152 said:
And I dont see how that can not be good.

YOU don't see how it can not be good, but there are plenty of people who would disagree - if you're doing what you want then you aren't doing what they want you to do.
There are many people (how about censors, or those that want censorship) who think they know what you want better than you do.

Back