Is Muslim Mentality Psychologically Disordered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So people don't worship the black stone? Or some do? Because that would be quite ironic given what you said about idolatry....

How would you prove you are a muslim?

And what is your favorite scripture, SAM?

Muslims don't worship the black stone, though some do kiss it as sacred. :shrug:

You need a paper saying that you are one (usually a passport or some other documentation)

My favorite scripture? Well there are many. But I like this one:

[2:177] Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in God, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give their wealth, cheerfully to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveling alien, the beggars, and free the slaves; and they observe prayer and zakat; and they keep their word whenever they make a promise; and they steadfastly persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and war. These are the truthful; these are the righteous.

I think this verse is the essence of Islam.

Whoa, this topic is offensive.

osamadrama.png

Why? Truthie is asking a question, everyone should be allowed to explore their thoughts. :)

Why? Truthie is asking a question, everyone should be allowed to explore their thoughts. :)

Because a whacko like Truthseeker has no right to question other people's mental state.

On another note, the lighting on that picture of Bin Ladin looks like one of those glamor shots you get at the mall, which just makes me giggle.

Because a whacko like Truthseeker has no right to question other people's mental state.

I must warn you that I like him.:)
On another note, the lighting on that picture of Bin Ladin looks like one of those glamor shots you get at the mall, which just makes me giggle.

Yeah, where does he pose for these pics anyway?:confused:

I have come to admire SAM, I used to feel sorry for her. But that lasted for about 5 minutes, the lass can handle herself quite well.

For instance, praying several times a day at specific times. Is that obcessive compulsive? (I would say it falls into the definition.)

I think obcessive compulsive is the most common one, although bipolar disorder is probably well spread too...

Well, I don't know... what do you think?

More tacit racism disguised as science :rolleyes:

And what is your favorite scripture, SAM?

Mine is:

[al-Ma'idah 5:51.8] O ye who believe! Take Not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth Not Wrongdoing folk.

(Pickthall)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back