Is masterbation a sin?

Woman has no ejaculation, how does she enjoy sex?

You've never heard of orgasm? Really? Are you living in one of those countries where women are not seen as people or something? Let me guess, the universe revolves around men? and women are just here for their enjoyment and use.

Look saint, google up the terms "female orgasm" click on links that have ".edu" at the end and you will get your answers.

Woman has no ejaculation, how does she enjoy sex?

Err... do you think it's possible to enjoy some part of sex apart from ejaculation?

Also, you are aware that women can orgasm, right?

Err... do you think it's possible to enjoy some part of sex apart from ejaculation?

Also, you are aware that women can orgasm, right?
JamesR , he is most likely baiting us all. to guage reaction. It is a perveerse form of auto-erotic behaviour in some men to do this...I'll see if I can find the study that I read some years ago...
It is like going online at a Maternity Help site and asking about still births....as a man.....

Some women can have an ejaculation...they are called "squirters"...I could post a video, but that would be against the rules. If you think that women don't have organisms during sex...then dude..your totally doing it wrong.

Stop it, or you will go blind!

Oh, shit. If that were the case, not only would I be blind, but I would have been a sight-vortex. An optical maelstrom. A singularity of eye-sight. Just be being near me, I'd pull the vision out of your head and draw it into me.

~String

:) blind and hairy hmm. My uncle whent blind dont think that was it though. If Jack was on the roof would you help him off?

Some women can have an ejaculation...they are called "squirters"...I could post a video, but that would be against the rules. If you think that women don't have organisms during sex...then dude..your totally doing it wrong.

yes, this is true..i found out with her gushing in my face...didn't know they could do that....now i do..

yes, this is true..i found out with her gushing in my face...didn't know they could do that....now i do..

Most of them don't gush like that. I met a guy that said he had a Meth party with a half dozen whores and he claimed two of them started gushing after injecting about 3 or 4 grams. That must have been some high.:D

Didnt know they could do that... Sure it was not urine? :) :shake:

Back