Is it wrong to have sex for fun, knowing it might possibly lead to an abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, men bear a far greater responsibility, for this human nightmare!!!
I asked because your comments seem to focus solely on women being “murderers” should they undergo an abortion, and responsible for unprotected sexual encounters.

Are you against keeping abortion safe and legal?

No, it's because it is the actual definition in the real world. You try to conflate fetus and baby so that someone thinks the death of a 4 week old fetus is the same thing as murdering a 2 year old.

Isn't lying a sin? You've lied many, many times now. Why should anyone believe an immoral liar who tries to preach about morality?

Ok, but we just knocked both you and James out of Sciforums for lying to the world, for pretending you are men. Bill?

But we need you both!

I asked because your comments seem to focus solely on women being “murderers” should they undergo an abortion, and responsible for unprotected sexual encounters.

Are you against keeping abortion safe and legal?

I would vote for making Abortion illegal, with only a few rare exceptions. I am only one vote, so don’t worry, I will have virtually no affect in stopping it.

What did I lie about, exactly? (this should be good!)

Sure, we were talking about the use of words, right?

And you are using the word “bill” as part of your name on this site, which led me, the goofball, to think you were a male for a time.

I must have been wrong, all along.

So Happy, you did not intend to lie!

Sorry!!!

What did I lie about, exactly? (this should be good!)

You all are good with China’s policy of killing the females and keeping the males, right?

Should we do that in the U.S. also?

Naturalism would point to yes, better overpopulation control with fewer women in existence.

I detest the idea, but you certainly must embrace it!

And you are using the word “bill” as part of your name on this site, which led me, the goofball, to think you were a male for a time.
I am male, although I don't really care if you think I am female. If that titillates you, or you think it's a good insult, feel free to consider me XX.
You all are good with China’s policy of killing the females and keeping the males, right?
Nope. Nor am I good with abortion. I just think women have rights.

I am male, although I don't really care if you think I am female. If that titillates you, or you think it's a good insult, feel free to consider me XX.

Nope. Nor am I good with abortion. I just think women have rights.

Umm, thanks, but No Thanks!

I am a married man!

You are a male then!

Guess I was at least correct about that in the past. But blew it more recently!

That still unfortunately knocks “James” out, which I do not want to do at all. We need her back!

There is no insult intended, thinking anyone on here is female.

Females are very often smarter and more virtuous then men are.

My wife, for example, is very often smarter than I am. She is also stronger in things I am weak in.

I think women are also beautiful in design. Shameful I know!

You could try and invert that last statement if you want to. Please someone do that, it is what you all do bestest.

But I really am a male, so I am really biased in that area.

You are still good with a women, deliberately forcing, the death of her own baby in the womb. She has a “right” to kill another human being, just because he/she is living inside her?

You still think that?

Doesn’t the Chinese government also have the “right” to selectively exterminate, with force, females only in the womb, because they are living inside their country?

They are supporting them. And we don’t want to force the Chinese government to have to have females!

They are the authority in the country? It is their country (body). They have rights, don’t they?

I hate what they are doing!!!

Again, Naturalistic Atheism has no problem doing this. Am I wrong, is that your personal faith, or not?

Hopefully I am incorrect!

Females are very often smarter and more virtuous then men are.

My wife, for example, is very often smarter than I am. She is also stronger in things I am weak in.

I think women are also beautiful in design. Shameful I know!

I'm a woman, and I'm just curious...why do some men say these things? Like, why do you need to point out that your wife is ''often smarter'' than you? Why is it necessary to point out that she is ''stronger'' in things where you are weak? This is true of everyone, to be honest. You could meet men who outsmart you and who are stronger than you. But, I've noticed that some men out there, need to make sure everyone knows...a) they love women b) they think men and women are different and c) women are often smarter than men, etc.

I'm not upset or anything lol...it's something I've noticed sexists mainly say, and I've been wondering lately why they feel the need to do this. Not sure if you realize, but it reads more like an insult to feel the need to point out that ''females'' are ''very often smarter'' than men. Why even mention that?

Last edited:
You are still good with a women, deliberately forcing, the death of her own baby in the womb.
No, I am not.
You seem to be one of those people who do not understand rights. I support women's rights, even when I disagree with their decisions.
She has a “right” to kill another human being, just because he/she is living inside her?
She does not have the right to kill another human being. She _sometimes_ has the right to stop her body from being used to support a fetus. That's because it's her body.

Let's see if you have the courage of your convictions. Let's say you get in a car accident and go to the hospital. You have a concussion and you will recover. At the same time, three other people are in the hospital, about to die. They need a lung, a kidney, and a liver lobe transplant respectively. The doctor comes in and says "so you'll be fine, but before we leave we will have to harvest a lobe of your liver, one of your kidneys and one lung. You're the only tissue match we have here. But don't worry, the odds of you surviving are 99% and you will recover fully in about ten years."

You OK with that?

I'm a woman, and I'm just curious...why do some men say these things? Like, why do you need to point out that your wife is ''often smarter'' than you? Why is it necessary to point out that she is ''stronger'' in things where you are weak? This is true of everyone, to be honest.
I think this is akin to "I'm not racist! I have a black friend!" They feel that by pointing out that there is something about women they don't denigrate, that they are therefore not sexist.

To your point, I am not the same as any of my friends, families or acquaintances. Some are smarter, some are dumber. Some (most) are faster on a mountain bike. Some are better skydivers. They are a mix of sexes, races and religions. They are from different backgrounds and schools. It's not really necessary to point any of that out - unless you're trying to make a specific point about how virtuous you are.

I think this is akin to "I'm not racist! I have a black friend!" They feel that by pointing out that there is something about women they don't denigrate, that they are therefore not sexist.

To your point, I am not the same as any of my friends, families or acquaintances. Some are smarter, some are dumber. Some (most) are faster on a mountain bike. Some are better skydivers. They are a mix of sexes, races and religions. They are from different backgrounds and schools. It's not really necessary to point any of that out - unless you're trying to make a specific point about how virtuous you are.
This guy gets it lol

Exactly. It's condescending for a guy to pat me on the head and say ''hey now, even though you're a woman, you're smarter than me, sometimes!'' Golly gee, thanks. :rolleye:

Trump stated this nonsense during his campaign, ''I love women. I love Mexicans.'' We've seen how he treats women and Mexicans.

Let's see if you have the courage of your convictions. Let's say you get in a car accident and go to the hospital. You have a concussion and you will recover. At the same time, three other people are in the hospital, about to die. They need a lung, a kidney, and a liver lobe transplant respectively. The doctor comes in and says "so you'll be fine, but before we leave we will have to harvest a lobe of your liver, one of your kidneys and one lung. You're the only tissue match we have here. But don't worry, the odds of you surviving are 99% and you will recover fully in about ten years."

You OK with that?

50 pages ago, in posts #52 and #60 this point was raised, and yet here we are still. As Yogi Berra said, "It's like déjà vu all over again."

I'm a woman, and I'm just curious...why do some men say these things? Like, why do you need to point out that your wife is ''often smarter'' than you? Why is it necessary to point out that she is ''stronger'' in things where you are weak? This is true of everyone, to be honest. You could meet men who outsmart you and who are stronger than you. But, I've noticed that some men out there, need to make sure everyone knows...a) they love women b) they think men and women are different and c) women are often smarter than men, etc.

I'm not upset or anything lol...it's something I've noticed sexists mainly say, and I've been wondering lately why they feel the need to do this. Not sure if you realize, but it reads more like an insult to feel the need to point out that ''females'' are ''very often smarter'' than men. Why even mention that?

I am not sexist for appreciating women!

This guy gets it lol

Exactly. It's condescending for a guy to pat me on the head and say ''hey now, even though you're a woman, you're smarter than me, sometimes!'' Golly gee, thanks. :rolleye:

Trump stated this nonsense during his campaign, ''I love women. I love Mexicans.'' We've seen how he treats women and Mexicans.

I am not Trump, and I did not vote for him either.

I am so glad you would not treat me as if I had nothing to say on abortion, just because I am a man.

Because, you know that could be considered sexist, to some folks?

And we’re back...

How about China?

What does Atheism and Naturalism offer to stop them from their evils?

Is it not because of Atheism and Naturalism that they are doing evil, and killing females in the womb?

Anyone?

Is this the future for the rest of the world? Even the United States?

Last edited:
I am not Trump, and I did not vote for him either.

I am so glad you would not treat me as if I had nothing to say on abortion, just because I am a man.

Men should have a voice in this discussion, but men shouldn't have the final say or authority. That is where the problems come in. There are many variables to the abortion topic, though. If a husband and wife find themselves with an unwanted pregnancy, should the wife be able to have an abortion without any consent from her husband? I think that if couples have healthy relationships, then they'd discuss these things. But, often times, unwanted pregnancies happen from random sexual encounters, or outside of monogamous relationships. Women are left holding the bag, whereas many of the men simply walk off, after having their "fun.''

Most of the women in question are going it alone, when it comes to an unwanted pregnancy - whether they choose to raise the baby without its father, or have an abortion. Either way, the dilemma becomes hers alone to deal with, so why shouldn't she be able to decide what's best for her life?

How about China?

What does Atheism and Naturalism offer to stop them from their evils?

Is it not because of Atheism and Naturalism that they are doing evil, and killing females in the womb?

Anyone?

I'll preface by saying, I'm not an atheist. Atheism and abortion don't have anything to do with each other, though.

The difference between the US laws surrounding abortion and China, is that in China, abortions are often...forced. In the US, it's a choice.

I'll preface by saying, I'm not an atheist. Atheism and abortion don't have anything to do with each other, though.

The difference between the US laws surrounding abortion and China, is that in China, abortions are often...forced. In the US, it's a choice.

Atheism provides no moral basis to stop any immoral activity.

In China, the government forces death upon a living human.

In the US, individual women force death upon a living human.

In both cases an innocent human is violently killed by force.

Different approach, same result.

Last edited:
Atheism provides no moral basis to stop any immoral activity.
Of course it does. A desire to live in harmony based on a sensible and reciprocal code of ethics is all you need. No need for God to order you to be nice to other people.
In China, the government forces death upon a living human.
In the US, individual women force death upon a living human.
Nope. Fetuses are not living humans. That has been established by the courts dozens of times. This is - what? - the sixth time you've lied about it? Are religious people inherently less honest than atheists?
I am not sexist for appreciating women!
You are sexist for trying to take their rights away. You are sexist for demanding of them that which you refuse to do yourself. Here, see if you can tell what immoral atheist said this:

How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother’s eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back