Is it rape if consent is not possible?

Never could consent.

People say that, but if the animal is not restrainted and cooperates, that seems to be consent, morally speaking. Certainly I've known male dogs who not only consented, they were happy to perform at a moment's notice. And as whimpy as humans are it wouldn't be hard for an unrestrained animal to object.

On the drunk side I would say as long as there is parity and one side isn't purposefully taking advantage of the other, then its just people hooking up while partying.

Buy a drink would be ok, spiking a drink would not.

People say that, but if the animal is not restrainted and cooperates, that seems to be consent, morally speaking. Certainly I've known male dogs who not only consented, they were happy to perform at a moment's notice. And as whimpy as humans are it wouldn't be hard for an unrestrained animal to object.

I was honestly wondering where you've been.

But don't people have to train animals? It seems like forcing the animal into a sex act is inevitable. If an animal doesn't have to be forced at any point, I could almost accept (bu continue to be very disgusted by) trisexuality.

Back