Is it immoral to sleep with prostitute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

I'm sure everyone respects you in real life, phlo - you are NOT a joke, my friend. I want to be just like you when I get older. Remember that. You have real life respect, atleast give me my little internet respect, atleast let me have that.

I'm sure everyone respects you in real life, phlo - you are NOT a joke, my friend. I want to be just like you when I get older. Remember that. You have real life respect, atleast give me my little internet respect, atleast let me have that.

Did you have a point linking to that picture?

I made those costumes for Halloween, we won 2nd place in a costume competition in a local nightclub. See Joey, I create things for fun, I don't indulge in sex tourism.

Why didn't you pick the picture of my Grade 'A' in Electronics? :)

I know dude thats why I want to be just like you.

Me and my friend want to eventually make our own costumes to enter a contest at some old-man pub. (Night club, yeah right, o_O)

Making costumes beats sex tourism any day of the week I guess. To each there own. Hope you guys had alot of fun.

I am a man, I am unmarried, I have sexual desire because I am just a man, an ordinary man, not a Saint :D
So, when I want sex, I go to find prostitute. I paid for it. I did not rape.

Am I immoral?:cool:

Real men don't need whores.....

Real men don't pay for sex bud.....

Go wheel 'em yourself bro

Saint:

I am a man, I am unmarried, I have sexual desire because I am just a man, an ordinary man, not a Saint

You say you are unmarried, but you also say you have two children and you want another one.

Who is having your children? Are you in a relationship?

Does your partner know that you go to prostitutes? Because if not, then that is most likely immoral.

"Real men dont pay for sex"
is as relative as stating "real men dont watch anime cartoons"

I'm sure there are plenty of real men who pay for sex as there are plenty who probably watch cartoons. Afterall, it is in every mans essential nature to desire a (pref. beautiful) woman and the means arent too important when push comes to shove.

"Real men dont pay for sex"
is as relative as stating "real men dont watch anime cartoons"

I'm sure there are plenty of real men who pay for sex as there are plenty who probably watch cartoons. Afterall, it is in every mans essential nature to desire a (pref. beautiful) woman and the means arent too important when push comes to shove.

Referring to my display pic?

Anyways, it is just a saying bro.....

The point I was trying to across was:

Get them yourself, instead of paying for it. Or start learning how to and start doing it....

The analogy you presented wasn't that great.

You do have a point about the "aren't too important" part though....well wasn't your point, but your point sparked it, for some people ( I'm sure there are people like this out there ) when push comes to shove, it is important that the woman is not so important....save your conscience, save your skin and save your social life.

And what the hell do you mean by preferably, do any man desire anything less?

My train of thought is that if you can't get them for real, thats when you start paying for them. Unless you can, and just don't want to deal with it later in some way, shape or form.

(Night club, yeah right, o_O)

And the owner is a friend of mine. What Joey, you think only stoners go to nightclubs?

... beats sex tourism any day of the week I guess.

Well, I don't need to go to prostitutes, being in a relationship, so I have no experience of sex tourism.

To each there own.

Yeah, you can carry on being incapable of forming relationships with females and having to pay to have sex.

Hope you guys had alot of fun.

We sure did, nobody got exploited.

and the means arent too important when push comes to shove.

If you are happy with having shallow meaningless sex it perhaps isn't. But most of us (when we were single, and sought sex) enjoyed the thrill of the chase, and that the person we liked, also liked us.

You are missing out on a lot, Joey.

I am a man, I am unmarried, I have sexual desire because I am just a man, an ordinary man, not a Saint :D
So, when I want sex, I go to find prostitute. I paid for it. I did not rape.

Am I immoral?:cool:

Not immoral but certainly cheap. You don't have to buy a prostitute gifts, dinner, movies, etc. for several days / weeks just to get some action.

8 pages..?

I am curious about why you even bothered to ask.

You are already having sex with prostitutes. So you obviously think it is moral.

Why do you care about how other people feel or think about it?

What's immoral about it? I can see it'd be immoral if the girl was forced to work by pimps or something. As long as she's self employed and made the choice that she didn't want to wait tables in coffee shops but wanted to sells sexual favors instead... who craes? I hear it pays better...

i think it is immoral just like people who choose to do that when they could do something else. that is not going to change the situation though. people will do what they want.

What's immoral about it? I can see it'd be immoral if the girl was forced to work by pimps or something. As long as she's self employed and made the choice that she didn't want to wait tables in coffee shops but wanted to sells sexual favors instead... who craes? I hear it pays better...

exactly, it is a business between the solicitor and client.
privacy.:p

however, a married man should not do that, it is infidelity.
if u do it, make sure you don't carry back diseases to your spouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back