Is G-d real, a figment of our imagination, or both?

Is G-d real, a figment of our imagination, both, or none

• real

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • figment of our imagination

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • both

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • none

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
to hell with it. you guys started this arguement by calling this whole thing i have by replacing the O in G-d with -. So you know what lets just stop because it is a dumb arguement

to hell with it. you guys started this arguement by calling this whole thing i have by replacing the O in G-d with -. So you know what lets just stop because it is a dumb arguement

Your premise was flawed, you showed fake respect to your G-d. I was more interested in your hypocrisy than your question.

Respect cannot be fake, when he has clearly shown such respect to his G-d, for you have seen it and understood it as a respect.

Dragon, I know you aren't that bright, but I'll spell it out for you. fedr808 concluded his OP with;

"Conclusion: G-d is probably a figment of our imaginations made to explain thigns we could not."

So if he concludes that, why use the term G-d in the first place? It's contrary to his conclusion, so makes the whole OP BS.

Dragon, I know you aren't that bright, but I'll spell it out for you. fedr808 concluded his OP with;

"Conclusion: G-d is probably a figment of our imaginations made to explain thigns we could not."

So if he concludes that, why use the term G-d in the first place? It's contrary to his conclusion, so makes the whole OP BS.

If you had bothered to read more i said, that we discovered G-d for the wrong reason, but it is not saying that he does not exist.

and thanks dragon.

Phlo don't insult people especially when you have loser written across your forehead.

so let me get this straight. You guys are insulting my religion, saying it is bullshit. Calling me an asshole. And YOU GUYS are the oens calling me rascist for defendiung myself?

So you wouldn't care if I said your political beliefs were bullshit, but there's some massive taboo about your spiritual ones?
Why is the word 'religion' now used in the same way as 'race'?

Well as flattering as it is that all you guys care about is me. I really think that you guys should start posting your own thoughts instead of other people's.

Why is the word 'religion' now used in the same way as 'race'?

For Jews, this is because being Jewish implies culture, religion, ethnicity, and sometimes, nationality.

Of course this is actually a bad thing. It demonstrates the insular nature of the sect.

But I agree, calling a religion bullshit isn't racist. I hate how apologetic we have become, and the climate that means barbaric religious practices are excused under grounds of 'culture' (I'm not solely talking about Judaism here, but it doesn't escape all criticism either).

Well as flattering as it is that all you guys care about is me. I really think that you guys should start posting your own thoughts instead of other people's.

I became an atheist when I started questioning things, and not accepting what I was told. Thinking for myself, in other words.

Please, what are you own real thoughts? If you were left alone with pen and paper, without a priori knowledge of scripture, would your thoughts on spirituality echo the Torah and Talmud?

I very much doubt so. Like I doubt any modern day christian would think polycotton an 'abomination' if asked, but it is written in scripture.

Oh, and you haven't really addressed the issue that using G-d, is using another name for God, and thus utterly self defeating. Or is this just another example of the shortsightedness of religious dogma?

Back