Is Darwinism compatible with Religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we have witnessed your logic and it is flawed. Thanks.
Yeah, too bad you can't explain why its flawed :rolleyes:

Typical atheistic tactic "you're wrong, you're just wrong, I don't need to explain why because you're just wrong, you're wrong"

(Q) said:
No, just complete hypocrisy on your part.
Yeah right

(Q) said:
God can be considered evidence of god. Are you saying no one has ever seen god?
Eye witness testimony doesn't count as evidence...I thought you knew that

Yeah, too bad you can't explain why its flawed :rolleyes:

Typical atheistic tactic "you're wrong, you're just wrong, I don't need to explain why because you're just wrong, you're wrong"

I did explain, using YOUR own logic.

Yeah right

Yes, it is right, complete hypocrisy.

Eye witness testimony doesn't count as evidence...I thought you knew that

I never asked you that, I asked if anyone had ever seen a god? Are you able to answer that or not?

I did explain, using YOUR own logic.
No you never did, never

(Q) said:
Yes, it is right, complete hypocrisy.
No its not hypocrisy at all, I'm guessing you wont explain again and pretend that you did explain :rolleyes:

(Q) said:
I never asked you that, I asked if anyone had ever seen a god? Are you able to answer that or not?
According to Moses "No can has seen God, nor can he see"

No you never did, never

Ah, so you ignored it in favor of hypocrisy. I understand.

No its not hypocrisy at all, I'm guessing you wont explain again and pretend that you did explain.

From what I've seen of your responses is that you refuse to accept any and all explanations that don't fit your fundamentalist worldview, no matter what. So, I'm not surprised nor interested in the fact that you refuse to accept anything at all. That is entirely your problem.

According to Moses "No can has seen God, nor can he see"

Then, how does anyone know gods exist when it's entirely impossible, based on the mythical figure, Moses, that no one has seen or can see gods?

Oh yes, the hypocrisy. Understood. Thanks. :)

Ah, so you ignored it in favor of hypocrisy. I understand.

From what I've seen of your responses is that you refuse to accept any and all explanations that don't fit your fundamentalist worldview, no matter what. So, I'm not surprised nor interested in the fact that you refuse to accept anything at all. That is entirely your problem.

Then, how does anyone know gods exist when it's entirely impossible, based on the mythical figure, Moses, that no one has seen or can see gods?

Oh yes, the hypocrisy. Understood. Thanks. :)
Right, great job at not explaining and continuing your atheistic propaganda :rolleyes:

Please just address the argument or STFU don't talk about "I won't accept blahl blah blah"

Right, great job at not explaining and continuing your atheistic propaganda :rolleyes:

Please just address the argument or STFU don't talk about "I won't accept blahl blah blah"

Address what argument? You have none. Your 'god of gaps' assertion is silly in the extreme.

Address what argument? You have none. Your 'god of gaps' assertion is silly in the extreme.

Thanks for re-confirming what I said you'd do, come on just tell me what's flawed about the argument why can't you tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back