In regards to atheism.

Where's your evidence that there is no evidence?

If if if you have evidence send me the biggest pile of it that you can

That will trump my evidence that I have no evidence

Disprove I have evidence of no evidence by sending evidence

thus stopping me claiming I have evidence of no evidence

because I have a big pile of evidence you have sent me

But keep some of your evidence or I will claim YOU have no evidence

I might (will) just claim you have no evidence

UNLESS a big steaming pile of evidence arrives in this thread with a big blue ribbon

Now that's evidence that I do not have evidence of no evidence

It's evident I do have evidence

There's a big blue ribbon tied steaming pile in the thread

:)

That's right, but I'm not asserting there is no god. I'm stating that I haven't been convinced that there is one, due to lack of evidence.
Which has been the point all along.

"X definitely exists" has a bigger burden of proof than "X probably doesn't exist" - partly because the latter does not exclude the former.

If if if you have evidence send me the biggest pile of it that you can

That will trump my evidence that I have no evidence

Disprove I have evidence of no evidence by sending evidence

thus stopping me claiming I have evidence of no evidence

because I have a big pile of evidence you have sent me

But keep some of your evidence or I will claim YOU have no evidence

I might (will) just claim you have no evidence

UNLESS a big steaming pile of evidence arrives in this thread with a big blue ribbon

Now that's evidence that I do not have evidence of no evidence

It's evident I do have evidence

There's a big blue ribbon tied steaming pile in the thread

I was actually able to follow that. :)

But seriously, I've been reading this site for many years and I have yet to see Jan produce anything of substance. He goes round and round in circles and always winds up going nowhere.

I'm asserting I haven't heard any good evidence, not that there isn't any.

Seems like you are a mind reader and from the Universe size evidence on Google

YOU

not the claimant YOU

have to pick out the dust mote size evidence

which have convinced the claimant

Ummmm can I bet you won't pick the correct dust mote

But you will be encouraged to keep looking

Because you will know it when you see it

And I'm stating that I have been convinced by some evidence you may find on Google.

Jan.
I don't care, you had your chance. First it was god is in your head and not mine because I haven't been convinced it exists. Then you suggest we google it. It seems you are running out of ideas.

Which has been the point all along.

"X definitely exists" has a bigger burden of proof than "X probably doesn't exist" - partly because the latter does not exclude the former.

We all know that "probably" is a fake term that is used to avoid giving evidence of why God does not exist.

You also ask for evidence of God, existing like aeroplanes and coffee jars do, to avoid explaining your position.

This thread is entitled "Zen regards to atheism, not" Does God Exist ". My question, and dialogue in general, have been on topic.
So stop hiding and cough up.

Jan.

Last edited:
I don't care, you had your chance. First it was god is in your head and not mine because I haven't been convinced it exists. Then you suggest we google it. It seems you are running out of ideas.

Obviously you're not convinced of something that does not exist as far as you're aware. . But that's not the point. We're discussing atheism, not "Does God Exist".

I've explained, briefly, how I believe God exists. I've gone into greater detail in the past. But this thread is with regards to atheism, a chance to understand what, and why you lack total comprehension of God. And all you want to do is talk about me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered, but this thread is about you.

Jan.

Just Google it, and if you come across something I agree with, let's discuss it.
So: "Don't ask me! Ask Google!"

That's about as close to "I've got nothing left" as it is possible to get.

And I agree. Google's evidence of God is at least as credible as its evidence of Sasquatch, chemtrails and Santa.

Alas, this discussion is not about what Google thinks of God. Google has made no assertions about god, and is not here to defend itself. It is about your assertions, here, and not backing them up with your offer of evidence.

You concede by attempting to pass the buck. You confirm that you don't have the courage of your convictions.

Last edited:
Back