In case you were wondering what Sistani thinks about gay people...

DiamondHearts said:
My belief is... due to weakness and conditioning... which makes [it]... acceptable.

Allah guide you all. Peace.

This is really the crux of that whole nonsensical statement that was issued.

'Diamondheart..' yeah--good nick for you. thereis no subsance as HARD as a diamond. this is goon metaphor for YOUR hard, unfeeling, unyielding and dead heart

discussing wit someonelike you is an impossibility. you completely ignored my reply regarding your insidious homophobia so any further effort s would be like floggin a dead horse

you are like some shouting , spluttering zombie. all wide-eyed nd gone. and totally oblivious to anything which isn't indoctrinated into you

your Mohhamid's zombie. a prsona who cannot and WILL not feel nor think for themself

some silly fictitious male comes on the scene and says 'abc' and here you is preaching 'abc'---regardless how disgustingly oppressive it is. not only for pople who tis filth demonizes, but also you dont even know how oppressed YOURself is.

you spout about 'paradise' in an 'afterlife' and yet continue to make REAL life an absolute HELL , and are too dense, stupid, ignorant, dull , and dead to even KNOW you are party to this, by your blind following of such absurd, and evil, propaganda.

Relating to Kaffirun (Non-Muslim), they are Najis (impure) ONLY in entering Holy Mosque in Mecca, and for their Men marrying Muslim women. These are the only things which is not allowed with Non-Muslim.

Muslim man can marry Non-Muslim women, they are pure for them.

Muslims can be friends and family, and freely associate with them, they are pure for them in this regard.

.. etc.

It is deceptive to not use an explanation and just simply present soemthing alluding a thing which does not exist.

Peace.

This doesn't say anything whatsoever regarding mecca.

As regards the people of the Book (i.e. the Jews and the Christians) who do not accept the Prophethood of Prophet Muhammad bin Abdullah (Peace be upon him and his progeny), they are commonly considered najis, but it is not improbable that they are Pak. However, it is better to avoid them.

Stretching the truth again aren't you diamond.

DiamondHearts said:
Relating to Kaffirun (Non-Muslim), they are Najis (impure) ONLY in entering Holy Mosque in Mecca, and for their Men marrying Muslim women. These are the only things which is not allowed with Non-Muslim.

Muslim man can marry Non-Muslim women, they are pure for them.

So, you do think you're better than the rest of us? That's the difference between you and me, I would never state such things. Can you see how your religion makes you a pompous ass?

duendy said:
'Diamondheart..' yeah--good nick for you. thereis no subsance as HARD as a diamond. this is goon metaphor for YOUR hard, unfeeling, unyielding and dead heart
error. dead matter doesn't exist. here you are oppressing males again. hardness is male, soft is female. accela.

Sock puppet path said:
Stretching the truth again aren't you diamond.

No, actually it is you who is stretching the truth. Islam allows friendship with Kaffirs and considers them pure (pak) except in the entering Holy City Makkah and for marrying Muslim women. Quran says:

Not all of them are alike; a party of the people of the Scripture stand for the right, they recite the Verses of Allâh during the hours of the night, prostrating themselves in prayer. They believe in Allâh and the Last Day; they enjoin Al-Ma'rûf and forbid Al-Munkar ; and they hasten in (all) good works; and they are among the righteous. And whatever good they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allâh knows well those who are Al-Muttaqûn (The righteous, God-fearing). (3:113-115)

And there are, certainly, among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), those who believe in Allâh and in that which has been revealed to you, and in that which has been revealed to them, humbling themselves before Allâh. They do not sell the Verses of Allâh for a little price, for them is a reward with their Lord. Surely, Allâh is Swift in account. 3:199

Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allâh and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve .(2:62)

Say (O Muhammad ): "O people of the Scripture : Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allâh, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allâh.(3:64)

And insult not those whom they worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fairseeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do.” [Al-an’aam: 108].

In Hadith:

The prophet Mohammed –May prayers be upon Him- says “He who hurt a follower of the scripture [Christian or Jew] is like he hurt me”.

Peace.

Kindly highlight WHERE it says "ONLY in entering Holy Mosque in Mecca" from Sistanis' site. Time you start backing up what you claim

friendship my ass you can actually as a muslim visit the vatican. Now why are catholics more amiable towards muslims than muslims are to catholics?

p1mecca-sign-w250.jpg

Maybe they are afraid someone will steal the holy meteorite :p

Last edited:
Sock puppet path said:
Kindly highlight WHERE it says "ONLY in entering Holy Mosque in Mecca" from Sistanis' site. Time you start backing up what you claim

I'm not Sistani, however I am Muslim which gives me the knowledge to argue your view. I'm presenting my view which Islamic scholars like the great Maulana of Hind and the scholars during the Islamic renaissance have presented.

I'm Muslim and I'm telling you Muslims do not believe this the way. Why do you continue to uphold such lies and imply meanings which do not exist in the laws of Islam.

Peace.

Sock puppet path said:

friendship my ass you can actually as a muslim visit the vatican. Now why are catholics more amiable towards muslims than muslims are to catholics?

p1mecca-sign-w250.jpg

Maybe they are afraid someone will steal the holy meteorite :p

Non-Muslims can live anywhere in the Muslim world, in all nations with security. They are not allowed to visit the Holy City which contians the House of Allah swt under the command of the Prophet Muhammad swt. This is to preserve the sanctity and religious rites of the city which is based almost completely on the Holy Masjid.

Peace.

DiamondHearts said:
I'm not Sistani, however I am Muslim which gives me the knowledge to argue your view. I'm presenting my view which Islamic scholars like the great Maulana of Hind and the scholars during the Islamic renaissance have presented.

I presented you with imam Sistani's verdict on this matter He is in fact AN IMAM while you are not. You are simply picking and choosing what you like ignoring and the rest, obfuscation plain and simple.

I'm Muslim and I'm telling you Muslims do not believe this the way. Why do you continue to uphold such lies and imply meanings which do not exist in the laws of Islam.

Yes muslims DO BELIEVE THAT WAY I provided you with Proof you provided me with your personal opinion. You are the liar here Diamond

Last edited:
DiamondHearts said:
Non-Muslims can live anywhere in the Muslim world, in all nations with security. They are not allowed to visit the Holy City which contians the House of Allah swt under the command of the Prophet Muhammad swt. This is to preserve the sanctity and religious rites of the city which is based almost completely on the Holy Masjid.

Peace.

So how is it that Catholicism has managed to survive longer than islam without such xenophobic practices? Is it simply better, stronger?

DiamondHearts said:
No, actually it is you who is stretching the truth. Islam allows friendship with Kaffirs and considers them pure (pak) except in the entering Holy City Makkah and for marrying Muslim women.

No, it says we're naij - filthy, impure, unclean. Nice. Really nice.

Not all of them are alike; a party of the people of the Scripture stand for the right, they recite the Verses of Allâh during the hours of the night, prostrating themselves in prayer. They believe in Allâh and the Last Day; they enjoin Al-Ma'rûf and forbid Al-Munkar ; and they hasten in (all) good works; and they are among the righteous. And whatever good they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allâh knows well those who are Al-Muttaqûn (The righteous, God-fearing). (Q3:113-115)

That has nothing whatever to do with the "filthiness" of kufr (unbelievers). It specifies that some subset of them will be allowed salvation, apparently because they worship as muslims do: "they recite the Verses of Allâh during the hours of the night, prostrating themselves in prayer".

Same for the second and third quotes: nothing whatever to do with "cleanliness":

And there are, certainly, among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), those who believe in Allâh and in that which has been revealed to you, and in that which has been revealed to them, humbling themselves before Allâh. They do not sell the Verses of Allâh for a little price, for them is a reward with their Lord. Surely, Allâh is Swift in account. 3:199

The fourth one, of course, specifies that this salvation depends on the rejection of shirk; that is, associating partners with "allah", which is to say, in usual islamic parlance, Christianity. So this leniency only applies to Christians who reject the divinity of Christ: in other words, Christians who aren't. :D Hardly lenient - and, again, nothing whatever to do with the concept of naij. I might also ask about the order in which Mohammed created these Sura; any evidence of abrogation, perchance?

Say (O Muhammad ): "O people of the Scripture : Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allâh, and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allâh.(3:64)

So these passages have nothing whatever to do with the "cleanliness" of kufr. But are you saying that in order to visit Mecca (Makkah), all I need do is remind the security guards of them? :rolleyes: Would you let me visit Mecca without being muslim myself? (And should I believe you, if you say you would?)

Geoff

DiamondHearts said:

Peace.

So muslims don't believe kufr are naij (filthy) - but don't you dare set foot in Mecca, you filthy kufr.

/sarc

Well at least Diamond's arguments aren't hypocritical or anything.

/sarc off

Geoff

GeoffP said:
So muslims don't believe kufr are naij (filthy) - but don't you dare set foot in Mecca, you filthy kufr.

/sarc

Well at least Diamond's arguments aren't hypocritical or anything.

/sarc off

Geoff

And she is the only one that doesn't see it ;)

Sock puppet path said:
And she is the only one that doesn't see it ;)

Not allowing Muslims to visit the Holy Mosque does not make them similiar to urine, this is a huge exaggeration. It's not me who is being xenophobic, it is you.

Also I am Muslim and I am more at liberty to discuss the views of another Muslim than you who has continued to deride Muslims ever since i joined this forum. One look at your disgraceful avatar, shows exactly your views.

You are an oportunist who uses deception to increase others' hatred of Islam.

Peace.

DiamondHearts said:
Not allowing Muslims to visit the Holy Mosque does not make them similiar to urine, this is a huge exaggeration. It's not me who is being xenophobic, it is you.

Now you are just flat out a liar I have shown in black and white what a muslim leader with millions of followers has ruled, your personal opinion means nothing.

Also I am Muslim and I am more at liberty to discuss the views of another Muslim than you who has continued to deride Muslims ever since i joined this forum. One look at your disgraceful avatar, shows exactly your views.

I am being honest and can back up what I claim while you are simply a propagandist who cherry picks what you want while ignoring what you don't.
Contrary to what you believe you being a muslim does not give you more rights or libertys than anyone else. As for my avatar get over it, I have never lead any military campaigns or killed a single soul so I am a better man than he was.

Yeah the opportunity I have is addressing the hypocrisy and falsehoods you are peddling.

Piece

DiamondHearts said:
Also I am Muslim and I am more at liberty to discuss the views of another Muslim than you who has continued to deride Muslims ever since i joined this forum.

Appeal to authority fallacy.

One look at your disgraceful avatar, shows exactly your views.

Strawman fallacy

Ad hominem fallacy.

You are a wealth of fallacies, Diamondhearts. Clearly, a textbook case.

Back