If religion is the opiate of the masses, what gets atheists high?

I am not judging you when I tell you: you do not know Him.

Yes you are! You are just blind to it!

Neither am I judging you when I tell you that you need to get some help. Or when I tell you that you appear to be mentally unstable.

Now, in my case, I really, really, really am not judging you.

Do you actually believe that?

No!

And neither do I believe that about you, for the very same reason.

You are judging me and many others. That is a fact! And you likely do it almost all of the time, to almost everyone you know. Even to those you love. And you are not even aware of it.

Please examine yourself, because you are almost completely blind to this. I am doing you a huge service in pointing this out to you. The people you personally know and love would probably never tell you this, because they are either afraid of hurting your feelings or afraid of being emotionally hurt by you.

Try a little experiment and prove me wrong. Take a mental or otherwise note of every time you are critical or judgmental of someone, anyone, over the next week and see what you find. This requires self-integrity and self-honesty if you are capable of it. See what you find.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
I judge no one...if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not...the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

You are lying to yourself again. It can be really hard to break that habit.

There's no such thing as "luck": Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

I agree-eth! This is why Paul's gospel is false.

Take Care!

Last edited:
We don't agree, this is why Paul's Gospel is true.

I think that I am probably looking at this a little differently than you are.

Here is a little bit more of that passage,

Galatians 6:7-8
7Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

The problem, as I find it, is that Paul seems to contradict Paul here. In other places he says almost exactly the opposite of this when he teaches that a Christian can indeed sow to please his sinful nature whenever he wants to, without destruction. Here he teaches the opposite of his sinfest doctrine of eternal security. That is good, but it does not exactly fit his version of the gospel. Jesus taught that a true believer must keep the Law, but Paul teaches the opposite of that in his gospel, right?

Paul teaches the opposite of the following scriptures as well:

1 John 2: 3-6
3We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. 4The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: 6Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

1 John 3:4-10
4Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. 5But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin. 6No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him. 7Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. 8He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. 9No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. 10This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother.

Do you then obey the Law, Photizo? Do you even keep the Sabbath? Do you "walk as Jesus did"? Have you stopped sinning? Or are you perhaps following another gospel, Paul's gospel?

Decide for yourself.

Last edited:
Back