If a man is raped by a woman...

Should a raped man have to pay child support to his offspring?

• Total voters
mad:
In times of danger,

In time of danger, you'll be thinking of working to survive the danger, not reproduce. If a sabre tooth tiger is chasing you, you aren't going to stop off for a quick mating.

probably, i dont actually know what that is and i dont have time right this second to look it up. however sexual releace ect are also related specifically to the brain itself and the pituatary glands. for instance the euphoric feeling you experiance with orgasium i belive is caused by a spike in dopamine (though i surpose it could be a spike in morphine as well)

MW thinks that a raped man should be forced to pay for the offspring he did not choose to father??!!

Oh, I just actually bothered to read the whole thread and saw this

M*W: I voted "yes," because it's downright impossible for a woman to rape a man. Women seduce men, but women don't rape them. Men don't usually complain of rape nor do they consider it abuse. They may not like the fact that they have been overcome (no pun intended) by a woman's wiles, but they were plain just weak.

and what's her thoughts on the guy who was raped IN HIS SLEEP exactly? or the one who was forced at knifepoint to have sex with a woman???!!! fuck's sake. :mad:

can a woman rape a man by herself or would she have to have an accomplice? And I think if you held a gun on a man, he isn't going to get an erection or ejaculate.

orleander what makes you think its impossable for a women to rape by herself?

she can point a gun at someone and force them to have sex with her
she could spike a guy (or girls) drink with something like medaz or GHB
she could spike there drink with just achole and rape them
she could be a westler and do it by pure strength
or she could seduce a 13 year old and rape them

whatever a man can do a women could do just the same

Oh and about the erection the body responds wether you want it to or not, if a gay guy gives a guy a blowjob he will get hard even if the idea discusts him. The same if a women ate out a women and she only is atracted to men. the body responces arnt all under compleate mental control, you cant stop yourself breathing for long before your body forces yourself to take a breath

its hard to prove EXCEPT if your willing to rape someone but it happens

orleander what makes you think its impossable for a women to rape by herself?

she can point a gun at someone and force them to have sex with her (and the whole time the bigger stronger man won't get the gun away from her while he is on top of her?)
she could spike a guy (or girls) drink with something like medaz or GHB
she could spike there drink with just achole and rape them (he would be passed out. A man can rape a woman that way, but you will have to prove to me that a man will get an erection and ejaculate while unconscious due to GHB)
she could be a westler and do it by pure strength (LMFAO!!!)
or she could seduce a 13 year old and rape them (that isn't a man)

whatever a man can do a women could do just the same

Oh and about the erection the body responds wether you want it to or not, if a gay guy gives a guy a blowjob he will get hard even if the idea discusts him. The same if a women ate out a women and she only is atracted to men. the body responces arnt all under compleate mental control, you cant stop yourself breathing for long before your body forces yourself to take a breath

its hard to prove EXCEPT if your willing to rape someone but it happens

I can see an man getting an erection he can't control. Ejaculating? I don't think so.

can a woman rape a man by herself or would she have to have an accomplice? And I think if you held a gun on a man, he isn't going to get an erection or ejaculate.

What if she simply just tied him up? Or she does happen to be stronger than him? I can hold some men down.

cohersion works to and blackmail work as well i would assume.

from sleep with me or i will lie to your wife and tell her you did, right up to i have kidnaped your child and if you dont i will kill them. Sexual sadists come in both genders

I don't think that too many of the 100-120 lbs guys that I know could do much to fend off a 150+ lbs girl.

I do not think that the man should have to pay child support, but I would not be surprised if the courts here made him anyway. They would say something along the lines of "the child's good takes precedence over the man's situation".

A man would have very little control over ejaculation even if he was being raped. He would probably be drunk and/or drugged and not even really know what is going on.

If a man is raped by a woman and she gets pregnant and wants to keep the child, but he does not, who is supported by law?

sam acording to the infomation i have found in the US she is. I found way to many cases of statitory rape especially where the child has been forced to pay child surport and even one case where the state expected a 14 year old (i think, the case is in this thread somewhere) to compensate the state for caring for the child while the mother was inprisioned for her crime

Back