I will be answering deep ethical conundrums

scott3x said:
Why'd you delete my post? I was just saying that S.A.M. didn't miss something that would have changed what she wrote; ofcourse, her post is no longer there too. Why? If it was the quoted material (Liebling's, didn't have any swearing in it either) why not just delete the quoted material?

Also, what do you mean 'I'm cereal here'?

Well...dude..cause your post pretty much, IMHO, advocated being turned on by minors.

None of my posts did this. I stated no opinion on that matter. I'd quote what I said, but I'm guessing it'd be deleted. I never brought up the subject in question; that was done by a mod actually. The mod worked with my post 4, which is still here. If you want I can PM the response from the aforementioned mod that has since been deleted and the rest as well.

MacGyver said:
That's some pretty sick shit, and ole T was just doing his job.

I know that I personally reported some of the posts he deleted, as they contained an f-word derivative. He deleted a fair amount more then that, though. In fairness, perhaps he felt it was necessary in order to get things under control again; when mods begin with the insults, I think it's clear that a subject is fairly controversial and may be best to be kept under wraps.

Last edited:
Sex that's good is good, but when its bad its better, but when it isn't good that's too bad.

Sex that's good is good, but when its bad its better, but when it isn't good that's too bad.

Lol :). Words can get so fluid that even 'bad' can be interpreted as 'better', laugh ;-). However, while it can be humorous, it can also be tragic.

Why would someone start a thread claiming he's going to answer our ethical conundra and then largely ignore that thread: is this dishonesty?

why is it legal to kill and eat animals but not have sex with them?

A very good question. Not all countries follow this ruling, however. In some, you can even marry them; in fact, it can even be obligatory that you buy an animal from the owner if you do the deed with an animal that's not your own.. and perhaps marry them, though not sure if that's obligatory, laugh :p.

Why would someone start a thread claiming he's going to answer our ethical conundra and then largely ignore that thread: is this dishonesty?

Perhaps real life caught up with him. In any case, I don't mind. It gave me a chance to voice an issue that is close to my heart and it's not like we lack for people to respond around here :p.

scott3x said:
Perhaps real life caught up with him.

Perhaps not.
The opening post was made on: Yesterday, 09:17 PM
His/her last post was made on: Today, 07:46 PM

Mm. Perhaps he found other subjects that interested him more; it's certainly possibly that he hasn't responded because he hasn't felt the questions were deep enough, as you say. Or perhaps he's forgotten about this thread he's created altogether. Anyway, if -I'd- created the thread, I would have made sure to respond, even if it were to say that I wasn't happy with the responses :p. But perhaps he simply didn't think that anyone would have responded yet. Ah, the possibilities :cool:

Mm. Perhaps he found other subjects that interested him more; it's certainly possibly that he hasn't responded because he hasn't felt the questions were deep enough, as you say. Or perhaps he's forgotten about this thread he's created altogether. Anyway, if -I'd- created the thread, I would have made sure to respond, even if it were to say that I wasn't happy with the responses :p. But perhaps he simply didn't think that anyone would have responded yet. Ah, the possibilities :cool:

Sorry, I missed your post. Now, there we have the answer :O

Special Entree, if you have only one choice, to save your family or to save a baby, which one will you choose?

I don't think that's deep enough though.

Sorry, I missed your post. Now, there we have the answer :O

Special Entree, if you have only one choice, to save your family or to save a baby, which one will you choose?

I don't think that's deep enough though.

(last sentence) lol :).

Back