I will be answering deep ethical conundrums

I was thinking along the lines of acts between concenting adults. Rape and incest and the like are against the law..so it could be presumed to be bad.

I thought he was asking is it wrong to give your partner a "dirty sanchez"? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why have Marx and Freud been so influential in literary theory when they have been largely discredited in economics and psychology, respectively?

How many people here don't know what "Ethical conundrum" means? :)

Still, I am not even sure yet. I think the OP did not want to offend the reader by giving the definition away. But really, Oli, what does the words actually mean??

Ethics is about morality and moral values: but I didn't actually mean "what's the definition" so much as:

How many were there in The Gang of Four?

Who wrote Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony?

How many quarters in a basketball game?

Who farted?

and

Why have Marx and Freud been so influential in literary theory when they have been largely discredited in economics and psychology, respectively?

Are surely obviously NOT ethics queries even if you're not aware of the exact meaning...

Just me being picky :)

Here's one:

At what point (if any) should tolerance be forgone when someone is an obvious idiot and constantly makes posts that display his/ her lack of knowledge?
A couple of dumb posts are okay and you can ignore, a constant litany of brain-dead statements tests the patience a great deal - how soon before the idiot is told he's an idiot? (If he should be so informed at all).

Nice one!

I can answer that...It's good if it gets you off. It's bad if it doesn't. :)

Not sure about that.

If a woman gives good head, she doesn't neccessarily get off doing it, but it satisfies her male and that's good enough for her, is it a good sex act?

MacGyver1968 said:
Nice one!

I can answer that...It's good if it gets you off. It's bad if it doesn't. :)

Not sure about that.

If a woman gives good head, she doesn't neccessarily get off doing it, but it satisfies her male and that's good enough for her, is it a good sex act?

Does she come out of the whole thing happier or sadder? I think this is generally the bench mark one should use.

Mod Hat - Enough!

Mod Hat — Enough!

What the hell?

Enough!

Really.

You missed the posts that Tiassa already deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Hat — Really

I'm cereal here.

Why'd you delete my post? I was just saying that S.A.M. didn't miss something that would have changed what she wrote; ofcourse, her post is no longer there too. Why? If it was the quoted material (Liebling's, didn't have any swearing in it either) why not just delete the quoted material?

Also, what do you mean 'I'm cereal here'?

Why'd you delete my post? I was just saying that S.A.M. didn't miss something that would have changed what she wrote; ofcourse, her post is no longer there too. Why? If it was the quoted material (Liebling's, didn't have any swearing in it either) why not just delete the quoted material?

Also, what do you mean 'I'm cereal here'?

Well...dude..cause your post pretty much, IMHO, advocated being turned on by minors. That's some pretty sick shit, and ole T was just doing his job.

Back