I want my kidney back!!

I've given my husband children, how long does he owe me?

He might owe you if conceiving and supporting children wasn't a joint effort, AND children were a good thing. Would you thank someone for giving you a strain of fast acting HIV in an act of consensual sex?

Oh, I read this story as an angry surgeon who wants compensation for saving his wife's life, all the while saying he felt like he was bonding with Jesus Christ when he did so. (WWJD indeed)
An angry man who claims she cheated on him (which a lot of divorced people say about the ex).
The divorce was in 2005 and he's still dragging it into court.
That's what I see.

Ask your hubby what he would say, but before you do tell him what you think.

Most people didn't get the whole of the story so in summary:

1. he doesn't really want the kidney back, just wanted to make a point.
2. bitch cheated on him, I would be pissed too.
3. she doesn't let him see the kids, I would be VERY pissed.

I agree with the above

and I can understand that. Its just that he is a doctor. Doctors have certain ethical standards they have to follow.

Is it only about money?

I WANT MY BOOBIES BACK!!!

VICTORVILLE, Calif. - A spurned lover ambushed his ex-girlfriend and tried to cut out the breast implants he paid for by stabbing her, prosecutors say.

San Bernardino County prosecutor David Foy said 28-year-old Thomas Lee Rowley attacked his ex in July 2006 outside her mother's home in Hesperia, some 70 miles northeast of Los Angeles in the Mojave Desert.

Rowley is on trial in Superior Court in Victorville for attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, stalking, burglary, and false imprisonment.

The 26-year-old woman survived six stab wounds and the punctured breast implants were repaired.

Rowley's former roommate Dennis McGill testified this week that the defendant wanted to reclaim what was rightfully his. Rowley allegedly told McGill, "I'm gonna cut 'em out and get 'em back."

Back