I have nothing against blacks and mexicans I just don't want them in my neighborhood

Is it racist to not want people of other colours, cultures in your neighborhood?

• Total voters
What context do you need? Is there a context for keeping your neighborhood like yourself?

The context of what, where and how. You posted a picture. All I said is that you should indicate what it says, where its from and how it came to be. There isn't anything cryptic about that now is there?

Indeed, which is why the Muslims in Gellerup Park in Aarhus [Greenlands] have self segregated into an apparently gated community with separate roads.

You don't need the laws or the 'good ole days'. People are VOLUNTARILY self-segregating and there isn't anything illegal about it.

What is illegal about it is it infringes on the rights of the people that would like to use the school as it maybe the closest to them or have a better program they may like and lets not forget that it is publicly funded so anyone should have the right to use it. You can not have it both ways you can not have a segregated school and then demand equal rights well at least you should not be able too. The Klan in the sixties wanted to do this very thing and they were told it would infringe on the rights of the people that were segregated. Mind you I do not condone the Klan methods not a bit but it is the same idea.

Is that where it is? Then it makes sense. :D

The Danes can get their cheap labour and not be worried by foreign influences. What could be better than a self segregating community where everyone gets to maintain their special identity?

What is illegal about it is it infringes on the rights of the people that would like to use the school as it maybe the closest to them or have a better program they may like and lets not forget that it is publicly funded so anyone should have the right to use it. You can not have it both ways you can not have a segregated school and then demand equal rights well at least you should not be able too. The Klan in the sixties wanted to do this very thing and they were told it would infringe on the rights of the people that were segregated. Mind you I do not condone the Klan methods not a bit but it is the same idea.

No Grim, to say you don't really want to live among blacks, whites, hispanics or any other group is illegal. Sam didn't indicate anything about a law she simply indicated a sentiment.

Are non-catholic children attending catholic schools? Are Danish christian children accepted in a school set up for religious muslims? Do people tend to live among their own? We are not speaking of whether a black or mexican can move into a white community because clearly they can, the discussion is if it is active racism to think, feel or say you don't want to live among a different group.

Too cold for segregation.

Just a thought but why does Europe have all these issues but the US does not?

Is that where it is? Then it makes sense. :D

The Danes can get their cheap labour and not be worried by foreign influences. What could be better than a self segregating community where everyone gets to maintain their special identity?

Good ole Denmark has been put through the mill by a section of the muslim community and they are bloody sick of paying for it.

They didn't exactly behave themselves when invited into the new host country.

What do you think of this?

LONDON: Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, a Tory lawmaker and one of the most powerful British women politicians faced the ire of fundamentalist men when they pelted eggs on her, claiming she was not a proper Muslim.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ker-pelted-with-eggs-/articleshow/5287576.cms

People get sick of that fundie shit after a while. They lose patience with said group and ask themselves why they have to put up with threats, honor killings, and paying for people who do not respect western values.

Freedom of expression? Who knows? For some reason, all that political correctness backfires badly.

No Grim, to say you don't really want to live among blacks, whites, hispanics or any other group is illegal. Sam didn't indicate anything about a law she simply indicated a sentiment.

Are non-catholic children attending catholic schools? Are Danish christian children accepted in a school set up for religious muslims? Do people tend to live among their own? We are not speaking of whether a black or mexican can move into a white community because clearly they can, the discussion is if it is active racism to think, feel or say you don't want to live among a different group.

I understand what your are saying by why is it illegal for a non ethic person to want to do that but there is nothing wrong with a non ethnic group saying that. In my mind that is a double standard that on one hand they require a certain value but on the other hand do a complete other.

Freedom of expression? Who knows? For some reason, all that political correctness backfires badly.

Throwing eggs is not exactly what I would call 'freedom of expression', its more like an assault. Well if they want to live in a 'muslim' world where women do not assimilate or integrate into society then perhaps they should stay home.

?? Isn't throwing eggs and tomatoes a hallowed British institution?

I understand what your are saying by why is it illegal for a non ethic person to want to do that but there is nothing wrong with a non ethnic group saying that. In my mind that is a double standard that on one hand they require a certain value but on the other hand do a complete other.

Well the double standard is part of the political correct thought police thing that seems in vogue these days. We can't legislate thought nor feeling.

Well the double standard is part of the political correct thought police thing that seems in vogue these days. We can't legislate thought nor feeling.

Indeed.

BNP leader Nick Griffin had to abandon a press conference outside the Houses of Parliament today after protesters barracked him and threw eggs.

Shouting 'off our streets Nazi scum', the demonstrators chased him down the street to his car.

Mr Griffin, who has denied the Holocaust and who has a criminal conviction for incitement to racial hatred, was guided to his vehicle by his bodyguards and quickly drove off.

Mr Griffin arrived for the press conference on College Green in front of Parliament with fellow newly-elected BNP MEP Andrew Brons just after 2.30pm.

Mr Griffin started by attacking articles from today's newspapers that criticised him and his party.

No matter who throws eggs sam its still an assault. I love it when those who pretend to be tolerant suddenly become intolerant of those who think or feel differently and use 'force'. They are tits.

No matter who throws eggs sam its still an assault. I love it when those who pretend to be tolerant suddenly become intolerant of those who think or feel differently and use 'force'. They are tits.

I presume the legal system still works in England and both the protestors who attacked Nick Griffin and those who attacked Warsi will be treated by the judicial system as required.

Back