I cant feel my life

A true self does not need to be exposed, if it is indeed true.

Why else would a true self be hidden if it was true in essence to begin with?

Because we are on a forum. It is not immediately obvious what someone's true self is until they expose it by accident :D
Of course, in your case it was already out in the open. But now it has been confirmed once again.
It gives you another chance to work on yourself: Either accept yourself as you are, or improve yourself by working on resolving your irrational fears.

As for everyone reading through the golden texts of this thread and wondering how do they do it...read, "Draqon's guide to replying forever in any thread" for just 0.99 cents from Amazon.com! you can get it while it lasts, but you got to hurry!

Draq, you do realize, the more you ''shove'' the alleged ''straightness'' of your life in our faces, the more you become a typical closit stereotype?

As for everyone reading through the golden texts of this thread and wondering how do they do it...read, "Draqon's guide to replying forever in any thread" for just 0.99 cents from Amazon.com! you can get it while it lasts, but you got to hurry!

Oh yeah, that would be fantastic ! LOL

Either your latent gayness, which you need to accept, or you homophobia, which you need to resolve.

how about this...I am a perfectly normal straight individual, with no gay cell in my body. My DNA is tuned to the frequency of women.

Huh? how about that as a choice in the menu for my lifestyle?

how about this...I am a perfectly normal straight individual, with no gay cell in my body. My DNA is tuned to the frequency of women.

Huh? how about that as a choice in the menu for my lifestyle?

Yea you vocalize it too much, no one is buying it.

Draq, you do realize, the more you ''shove'' the alleged ''straightness'' of your life in our faces, the more you become a typical closit stereotype?

Stereotypes attract attention.

And non-stereotypes, do not.

A little spice there, a little spice here...and we got people replying to me and making me popular...wohooooo! yey!

Back