I am guilty of...

Except I am never posting a pic of me on here, since I said this.

You do know, of course, that there are people who can find out who you are just from your record of joining this forum?
Do you have any idea what might happen in, say 10 years?
Employers might be able to call up anything and everything that you've ever posted on the Internet?
A woman that you meet and fall in love with might be able to check to see what you wrote on the Internet?

Never post anything on the Internet that you don't want the world to know about. Everything on the INternet is stored somewhere, you know that, right? When you're old and feeble and applying for government welfare, they'll check to see what you said on the Internet in your youth. Pretty neat, huh?

Baron Max

And they'll see . . . something that X% of the population tell to their psychologist at some stage! OMG!

It's not paedophilia if both people are under the age of consent. So long as Draqon doesn't go insane with guilt and join a 'paedophiles-R-us' forum, I don't think he has anything to worry about. :shrug:

You do know, of course, that there are people who can find out who you are just from your record of joining this forum?
Do you have any idea what might happen in, say 10 years?
Employers might be able to call up anything and everything that you've ever posted on the Internet?
A woman that you meet and fall in love with might be able to check to see what you wrote on the Internet?

Never post anything on the Internet that you don't want the world to know about. Everything on the INternet is stored somewhere, you know that, right? When you're old and feeble and applying for government welfare, they'll check to see what you said on the Internet in your youth. Pretty neat, huh?

Baron Max

okey.

You put your penis willingly into a mouth of a man. You've also said you hate women, don't want to have sex with them, and that they are evil.

You are the textbook example of a homosexual male.

And all this time I thought the two things that made you a homosexual male was that you were a male and that you were sexually attracted to other men. My bad. :rolleyes:

Draqon, please respond to my first post in this thread. Specifically, I'd like an answer to this point: If this ruined your life so badly, then you need to reconsider your feelings about homosexuality.

Draqon, please respond to my first post in this thread. Specifically, I'd like an answer to this point: If this ruined your life so badly, then you need to reconsider your feelings about homosexuality.

like I said in the first poll this is not about homosexuality. I am not a homosexual, I know ok. As far as the issue goes I had enough responses to not worry anymore.

like I said in the first poll this is not about homosexuality. I am not a homosexual, I know ok.

I think it really is about homosexuality. Not in that you're actually gay, but in that you were deeply disturbed by what you considered a homosexual act. One can plainly see that you were. This is why I tell you that you need to rethink your feelings about homosexuality.

draqon said:
As far as the issue goes I had enough responses to not worry anymore.

Well good then.

*sets up the projector, chair with restraints and takes a couple of matches from his pocket*

draqon, com'ere! it's movie time :)

No.

I'm quite impressed that only one person decided to make fun. I think we should all get the afternoon off, or a trip to the zoo maybe.

But, yes. Even if you don't care about your homophobia, it could cause you problems in life, draqon. It's better to get over those issues whilst you're young and your mind's malleable. Once you're an old codger, it's probably much harder to change your ways. Don't you cringe when old people are so out of touch with the world just now? You'll be incredibly out of touch when you're an old guy.

Jeez dragon it all sounds a little tramatic to me :L How can anyone that young be sexual, it boggles my mind. I only began interest in females around junior high school (sophmore)... to think anyone would be interested sooner is beyond me, I mean damn..

5 years old? 7? way to early ppl!

Back