I am guilty of...

Why would you suspect that?

Well as has been just discussed behaviour like that would be an "emulation", I just don't think it would naturally occur. I guess anything can happen. Hell, I wanted Linda Carter(wonder woman lol) when I was 5, so it could have just been a curiousity. Most kids would worry about getting pee'd in the mouth I would think.

dragon,
Even if there was something sexual in the action why would that be something to be ashamed of?

its not that I was ashamed of it, but that I never told it to anyone. And that guilt/closeness inside was kept inside me all this time. And my cousin sometimes has that look in his eyes...but than I come to visit him only on summers, so who knows what is that look in his eyes is...he hates america but likes me cause I am his cousin . :) Anyway all my three cousins are wonderful.

Well as has been just discussed behaviour like that would be an "emulation", I just don't think it would naturally occur. I guess anything can happen. Hell, I wanted Linda Carter(wonder woman lol) when I was 5, so it could have just been a curiousity. Most kids would worry about getting pee'd in the mouth I would think.

Well...I did try to masturbate when I was like 3-4 years old, I accidently rubbed myself with the eraser and I liked it. So ever since I had other dreams and such, of course I never did masturbate (only at age 9 did it work).

If you feel no shame about it, where does the feeling of guilt come from?
What exactly is eating at you?

If you feel no shame about it, where does the feeling of guilt come from?
What exactly is eating at you?

The fact that I never told it to anyone, the fact that every time I see my cousin I see it as it happened ( I got good visual memory ). And the fact that I think he remembers it too. And also that its just plainly gross now to think of it, that I even wanted this. But mainly because I miss being small kid running around Russia/Belarus being free as wind, eating apples in gardens all around me and than other fruits all free, biking around the gorgeous Voronezh city, and than miss being with my grandma and her relatives in small town. I miss being there at that time when I felt peace and was happy, I miss my childhood and these accidents* like I described crawl out of memory as dark patches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voronezh
Memorial%20to%20WW2%20-%20Voronezh%202.jpg

http://www.fallingrain.com/world/BO/0/Krasnaya_Gora.html

I hate myself for even ever thinking to do this.

Why?

draqon said:
I have been straight person always, only girls excite me and I only want sex with women. Naked men do not make me sexual or do anything in me.

Gee. I totally thought you were a flaming gay. Thanks for clearing things up.

draqon said:
But nevertheless this did happen.
I was six years old and my cousin (guy) was four, I had experimented with everything at hand at that time and I wanted him to put my penis in his mouth. He did it and it felt good. I asked him to do it again but he refused and told me he wanted to try. So I did the same thing too. All this was 20 seconds the most. There was no sex. I was not erect but I liked that feeling.

Okay.

draqon said:
The 20 seconds of this have ruined my life forever

What the hell? Why would it ruin your life?

If you say this because you're a homophobe and are deeply disturbed by what you did, then it's time you reflect on your feelings about gay people.

draqon said:
So now after years have passed by I feel this guilt within me and I never told this to anyone. And I am afraid to ask my cousin whether all this was for real...or was it a dream, I was only 6 and never has anything like this happened to me.

I don't get why you'd feel guilty over this.

draqon said:
I am disgusted by what I did but I don't know what to think of it anymore.

How about try to come to terms with it and try not to let it bother you?

draqon said:
I am obviously straight person and not gay

Geez, you already told us. Now I'm starting to suspect you're hiding something.

draqon said:
but what do I tell my cousin? Should I even mention it? How should I feel? :shrug: I am now 20.

You probably shouldn't.

the grandma was so deeply religious.

Have you considered that this might be the source of your homophobia?

Anyways those dudes are gay.

I haven't watched the video (I have dial-up), but I'm almost certain that was a stupid, out-of-the-line comment. :bugeye:

Draqon, re-evaluate your attitude towards homosexuality. The one you have now, to be blunt, is very childish.

I hate myself for even ever thinking to do this.
I have been straight person always, only girls excite me and I only want sex with women. Naked men do not make me sexual or do anything in me.

But nevertheless this did happen.
I was six years old and my cousin (guy) was four, I had experimented with everything at hand at that time and I wanted him to put my penis in his mouth. He did it and it felt good. I asked him to do it again but he refused and told me he wanted to try. So I did the same thing too. All this was 20 seconds the most. There was no sex. I was not erect but I liked that feeling. The 20 seconds of this have ruined my life forever as I have never told this to anyone. And my cousin has seem to forget it forever.

So now after years have passed by I feel this guilt within me and I never told this to anyone. And I am afraid to ask my cousin whether all this was for real...or was it a dream, I was only 6 and never has anything like this happened to me.

I am disgusted by what I did but I don't know what to think of it anymore. I am obviously straight person and not gay, but what do I tell my cousin? Should I even mention it? How should I feel? :shrug: I am now 20.

Its no big deal, children are inquisitive and explore themselves in many ways.

Dragon, you've had a lot of positive replies here showing you that you have nothing to feel guilty about, which you don't seem to have responded to in any meaningful way.

Seeing as we're on the subject of phobias, then it's only right that I point out to you that yes, you do seem to have a lot of issues you have to sort out. From homophobia, to a disdain of alcohol, drugs and smoking, from valuing your virginity until you are married to, whatever, from this that and the other to that, this and something else, you, for a 20 year old, show too mucho hang-upso.

You remind me of someone living inside an eggshell and perhaps it's time to break out of it and experience a bit of real life. Your display of integrity would carry more weight if you were actually able to put your head in the lion's mouth for once, and were able to walk away with it still firmly on your shoulders. Like the man said, take a walk on the wild side, where the coloured girls go, boom ti boom.

Draqon:

You put your penis willingly into a mouth of a man. You've also said you hate women, don't want to have sex with them, and that they are evil.

You are the textbook example of a homosexual male.

Draqon:

You put your penis willingly into a mouth of a man. You've also said you hate women, don't want to have sex with them, and that they are evil.

You are the textbook example of a homosexual male.

Like I said I did when I was 4-5 years old. I did it because I didnt know boundaries at that time. There were no girls around me. The fact that I did it, for 20 seconds had made me forever shy person and closed in. I never said I hate women, I do however like older women (5 years older than me and more) because they are much more seemingly intelligent. I do not like girls of my age because they act silly and all they do is behave like lesbians, and I do not want to go into sexual relationship with a girl whom I do not love. I only want sex after marriage and only with my wife.

And stop trolling me, I already said I am not a homosexual, my problem lies in me never telling this story to anyone and keeping this all inside me.

You're a strange chap, draqon. In general.

As everyone's said - who cares, you were 4 or 5 at the time. Fairly natural thing to do. The reason you feel guilt is the issue here, not what you did.

Do you hope to marry a likeminded girl who is a virgin? Seems ambitious.

dragon your record is set on what 20 seconds? Go up to a girl and do some sweat talk and try to improve your record...
Note to prevent further crisis do not kiss her until a hour aftherwarts

Back