I´ve seen the begin of the World End

Jesus didn't promise fucking in Paradise. I doubt Jesus knows anything about real love.
Christianity is all about masochism.

And to think we thought we could avert judgement day. But no, we only postponed it. Judgement day is inevitable.
Zakzuk said:
Making one prayer at the day you will feel better and Jesus can take note about your behavior. It is easy.
I have make many prayers at the day. Jesus writed my behavior in his giant wire-bound notebook. It was easy. It was LOVE.
Zakzuk said:
I have seen me in 7 life, most of them I made bad thing with bad behavior and in this life I have to make something for others.
Woah man. Deep. Like. Woah... :m:
Zakzuk said:
The end of the world is coming but we have to clean our pass in the present. Making something for the other you will feel better and getting better.
I understand.

Please. Where do you live. I must come to you. I must be part of this miracle. I must drink the Kool-Aid.

people are mistakin on the end times. its end times for maybe 80% of the world within 10 years. the other 20% will be the ones who survive and rebuild the new earth.

Its gonna be like atlantis sinking because all the wars.

apparently, and its really possible. if the atlantic ocean rises, and floods what is now land. and the old atlantis will rise. This is the new land people will go to, and it will be more land then now.

I´m colombian, I live in Bogotá, if you wanna falow me only come to me nexus, I´ll fight for many,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sometimes I think the whole world is stoned on acid--which is not such a bad thing, it's just that so many people are having such awful trips.

Zakzuk said:
I´m colombian, I live in Bogotá, if you wanna falow me only come to me nexus, I´ll fight for many,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is so sad. Zakzuk, can you do something for me and look up the word "schizophrenic"?

Mavrix said:
people are mistakin on the end times. its end times for maybe 80% of the world within 10 years. the other 20% will be the ones who survive and rebuild the new earth.

apparently, and its really possible. if the atlantic ocean rises, and floods what is now land. and the old atlantis will rise. This is the new land people will go to, and it will be more land then now.

Are you stoned?

OMFG! I'VE SEEN THE END OF THE WORLD IN MY DREAMS TOO! I was standing on the titanic and this huge big piece of dung fell from the sky and all went brown! The sky and air smell so terrible! Nothing lived! and I woke up! :O!!! Whats happening!

Mavrix said:

WTF!
:m: YOU ARE SMOKING WAAAAAAAAAY TO DANG HARD MAN! Lay of that sticky icky!

Dear Zakzuk;

May I please have your dealer's phone number and secret password?

Thank you,
Sushupti

What about the fifth class of alien, man? The sasquatch, the big hairy fairy. They like trying to provoke responses from the neutrals. Man, it's like f'g Bunson Honeydew from Sesame Street being SERIOUSLY harrassed by Chew fi'g Bacca.

Chewiea are all like "Raahhh Rahhh Rahhh, when they run into the neutrals on their camping trips, collecting f'g flora and fauna in the forest. Talk about harshing the Honeydew's buzz, Man. It's like the neutrals get back from their expedition, kick back and get high on chlorophyll. Of course then they get all mystical and recite prime numbers back and forth to each other and ask questions like, "Have you been on Sci forums lately, Man?" It's is sooooo troooly nooootral, totally awesome, brother Bores. Some guy posted the other day-- knows all about us. Kewl!! How'd he find out?" They're leaning back on their little jet packs, all neutral like and along comes the fairies, man. They're stinkin' and belchin' and so like grosse. They start partying like crazy and the neutrals just withdraw. It's just the way they are. They become more neutral. The sasquatches get really pissed, Man. They just don't understand. They think the neutrals are repressed and expressing retaliatory passive aggression. They saw it on Dr. Phil. He's the 6th kind of alien. More on that later.

Mr Anonymous said:
01-953 204 555 - pw - asscrack.

Damn, I was hoping it was some of that breat implant crack... damn.

Ah well, thank's anyway. Time to visit indonesia again.

Schizophrenic..............Battle of the future bouddhas.
The D-day is coming soon...You need to be alert. Please don´t go away of your family, they are your shelter.

What is the meaning of D-day?

This mean we are slaves of the capitalism..........

Why am I writing this thing?

Because I´m desesperate. Can someone help me?

Back