I´ve seen the begin of the World End

The people that make contact with the devil can´t have evolution in the spiritual world. You must beat the devil and say "I can´t fallow you, you are the plague and stink.

My friend the unic that is going to be the king of the world is Jesus Cristo.....our saviour and unic contact witn God the great.

The interesting thing to note about the people that can't have evolution in the spiritual world is that their routine contact with the devil precludes any and all access to the benefits of spiritual evolution. Many people unwittingly come across the devil in his varied guises throughout a typical day--while paying for dinner, taking a call from a telemarketer or watching a Ronco informercial. The smallest form of contact with the devil makes it so that an individual is devoid of spiritual progression in this life. Which is unfortunate because, aside from aborigines and the Amish, most people have had some form of contact with the devil.

There exists a loophole, however difficult its application may be. If you knowingly encounter the devil, you must stand back and utter the words that Zakzuk said: "I can´t fallow you, you are the plague and stink." And by 'fallow', he is correct in saying it thusly. For even though you've made contact with the devil, you must not 'seed the land' and continue in your conversation with him. Abruptly breaking off the communication and then throwing out some expletives about the plague and how ornerous his stench is will dissuade the devil from investing any further time in you.

The only place where Zakzuk has misspoken is concerning his friend, Jesus Cristo. It will not be this Cristo fellow that becomes the King of the World, but one Leonardo DiCaprio. But considering Zakzuk's intentions, I think it's easy to make this a case of mistaken identity. Besides, Zakzuk's avatar is actually an anagram of Kuzzak, which is another name for the Bede, who were widely known as dark and tall huntsmen (and sometimes warlike).

In addition witn my dream, the premonitio that I´ve seen in my meditation, I can say: it is going to happend in 2006 - 9 of april.

We have only one and a half year to ejoy the life,,,The III World War in coming soon, this event will destroy the whole world. When the war finished by the destruction of the countries, a few peolpe will finish with life, but the destruction of the world dosen´t finish there. Nibiru "the planet X" is going to change our orbit for their gravity and may be the earth will lost the life in the world.

I am glad this prediction is documented. We have a year and a half to wait to throw in Zakzuk's face the evidence of his errors. Patience, patience....

In the meantime, I predict Ice Age hitting our planet within 6 years. Why will that happen? I shall summon great cold and snow, that's how.

For everybody, the predictions are a vision, My vision was it that I have written, and I believe because when I was a child I used to see the inmediate future in my life.

I am sometimes in prediction dreams, more or less one in a 6 months. I can see one complicty vision, I always write it. When I am looking at the dream, waching all the actions, I ask for myself "What is going to happen in it?".

And the dream is always real and it is going to happen in my inmediate future.

I am not a lier.

I sure this is going to happend. I would like to prevent the person thar can read and listen.

I think your world ends when you die.
I suspect the earth has a few good orbits left in her.

The vision may have important aligorical significance.

Communist Hamster:
Be careful. he said the end of the world; not the end of us. nice graphic!

Maybe earthlings are considered aliens until they can learn to accept everyone.

Last edited:
Jesus is our saviour, he is the mediator between God and us. He´s got the key of the light and the key of the darkness, the Sky´s key and the Hell´s Key.

Making one prayer at the day you will feel better and Jesus can take note about your behavior. It is easy.

We have to live a lot of life around the world around the time and space. I have seen me in 7 life, most of them I made bad thing with bad behavior and in this life I have to make something for others. I would like to be a leader of many people, but first I will have done my bit for my father.

My father was a leader of the slaves in 1750 and I was the son of the queen at the time in Perú also I was the leader of many peolple. The slaves began to make a revolution and our comunity were in dangerous. But I was complicty scared by the revolution and I killed many of them. It was terrible.

Today I live with him and he is going to get a sick, my mission at the time is look after him and them God can give me one oportunity to be a leader again. "I HOPE" But this time I going to do my best.

I saw all of this in my meditation and sometime in my dreams.

Don´t worry about the end of the world, everybody have to die and to advance in our spiritual way.

The end of the world is coming but we have to clean our pass in the present. Making something for the other you will feel better and getting better.

Say, what happens to those involved in the wonderfully extasic arts of the dark?
I suggest you bow to Tehuti!

Last edited:
I say Jesus was the embodiment of all evil. History shows that conflicts and Man's misfortunes still stem from his existance and doings.

I say we bow to Mother-Earth and the Evergreen Trees once again and return to our true essence: the primitive.

Can we please let go of this thread?

Let go. I can't let go. It has me by the cojones. My eyes are watering and through the spasms of pain I think I can just glimpse something. It may be the End of the World, or possibly a re-run of I Love Lucy.
Zakzuk will you promise us not to disappear when your premonition fails to materialise? Please return so that we may hear your explanation of what went wrong.

The unic way to join with God is through Jesus, He is the real LOVE. LOVE is the key for all wonderful world..........
Keep walking in this direction and, be the best in this way..........

Back