How's your picture about islam?

Persol said:
Ismu, I have to wonder if this is simply and advertisment for Islam? Your posts don't really seem to address anyone's views and appear to just be copy and paste from pro-islam sites. Addressing Cris' points one at a time would have been nice.

Yet another islam vs islam-sucks thread... threads need a reset button.

do you live in this world?? looked when was the last time Ismu posted anything. lol

You just wanted to bash didn't you? hahahah

Vienna said:
Aha - another towelhead for breakfast, bring me more Alan, I am getting hungry. I will eat you alive little sandmonkey.

Muhahahahahaha. :D

There are only176 JOINTS in the human body - your filthy quran is Wrong, and never trust a muslim doctor

Bring it on :D :D

Sweet Jevus, someone should give these Jawas a joint. It'd calm them down a bit, eh?
(By the way, Jawas = sandpeople...)

The Flemster.

You call Quran Filthy? what do :eek: you call ppl who eat sandmonkeys Alive??[/QUOTE]

Desperate?
Out of bacon?

Incidently, I found the Quorn... Keranng, whatever, to be a very usefull book.
Just the other day it helped me in a time of need and crisis.
And the paper it was printed on was very absorbant. My finger only went through a few times.
Soft, strong and bacon-free.

Praise Alan! (rspca)

The Flemster.

You just wanted to bash didn't you
No, I was pointing out that this thread was started as an ad, and when questions were asked they weren't actually answered but used as a excuse to post more ads. Out of the 11 screens of text that ismu posted, only 1 was not cut and pasted from anoter source.

If you see anything useful that came out of this thread, then please point it out. All I see is someone advertising islam as 'right', and other people arguing the point, and then ismu disappearing when confronted.

There is a great difference in the arabic manners and occidental manners. This is just one of the sources of the problems. It does not matter if only a small number of muslims hate the U.S. If the rest of the muslims do not attempt to reign in their religons fringe elements then they are no better than the catholic bishops who shuffled sex predators around to avoid dealing with the problem. The muslims need to clean house or they can only expect relationships with christians and christian nations to continue to worsen.

wissam37 said:
Vienna said:
Aha - another towelhead for breakfast, bring me more Alan, I am getting hungry. I will eat you alive little sandmonkey.

Yes your Quran is a filthy war mongering book, it is full of words to incite violence and hate towards non muslims.

wissam37 said:
What happen to you Vienna did you lose your eyes??? the above statement say 360 Joints Not bones, maybe too much reading in the sciforums has effected your eyes.

why don't you give up for once? how can you still be so hard headed after what you've read, that is if you have read anything :[/
QUOTE]

just a question; if the quran says that there are 360 joints in the human body & there are 176, how many bones does it say we have? & can we trust islamically-trained doctors?

:confused: :confused:
"oops, what is that doing there? Nurse!"

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/anatomy/skeleton/Skelprintout.shtml

Back