How Was The Universe Created?

What if it would all just be true . What if Abraham indeed knew who God was . What if the people of Israel indeed knew who God was , what if God did speak Hebrew , what if Muhammad was telling the truth .

What if the idiots simply never understood one fuck of it ?
(as usual , I mean comon I wouldnt trust all those people with damn ancient scriptures , usually they cant even understand a simple article they get all :eek: )

The Wahdat Ul Wujood Madrassa teaches : God Is everything and Everything is God .

Fakir Qadir Bakhsh Bekass
Did you create me or did I ask you to create me. Did you need me more or did I ask you for the favour of life ?

Ibn Arabi
I was a hidden treasure and wanted to be known, thus I created the world that I might be known

Mansoor Al Halaj
Ana Al Haqq (I am Truth (1/99 of Allah))

from the Ayah of Fussilat , In the name of Allah Say :
Is it that ye deny Him Who created the earth in two Days? And do ye join equals with Him?
He is the Lord of all the Worlds .
He set on the earth mountains standing firm high above it and bestowed blessings on the earth and measure therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion in four Days in accordance with the needs of those who seek Sustenance.
Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky and it had been as smoke :
He said to it and to the earth : "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly." They said : "We do come together , in willing obedience ."
So He completed them as seven firmaments in two Days and He assigned to each heaven its duty and command.
And We adorned the lower heaven with lights, and provided it with guard.
Such is the Decree of Him the Exalted in Might Full of Knowledge.
But if they turn away say thou: "I have warned you of a stunning Punishment as of thunder and lightning like that which overtook the 'Ad and the Thamud!"
Behold, the messengers came to them, from before them and behind them preaching: "Serve none but Allah."
They said, "If our Lord had so pleased, He would certainly have sent down angels to preach.Now we reject your mission altogether."
Now the 'Ad behaved arrogantly through the land against all truth and reason, and said: "Who is superior to us in strength?" What! did they not see that Allah Who created them was superior to them in strength? But they continued to reject Our Signs!
So We sent against them a furious Wind through days of disaster that We might give them a taste of a Penalty of humiliation in this life; but the Penalty of a Hereafter will be more humiliating still: and they will find no help.
As to the Thamud We gave them Guidance but they preferred blindness of heart to Guidance: so the stunning Punishment of humiliation seized them because of what they had earned.
But We delivered those who believed Allah and practised righteousness.
On the Day that the enemies of Allah will be gathered together to the Fire, they will be marched in ranks.

I think all of this should be considered , at least in a historical perspective . Perhaps it would help to have those scriptures of Jesus where he says "The Kingdom of God is within you".

What if Allah is indeed only 1 ?

there are some simpletons around huh........ i really feel sorry for them.. i REALLY do...

no, i forth it had something to do with religion, but according to http://dictionary.reference.com/ its not.

sim·ple·ton
A person who is felt to be deficient in judgment, good sense, or intelligence; a fool.

simpleton
\Sim"ple*ton\, n. [Cf. F. simplet, It. semplicione.] A person of weak intellect; a silly person.

simpleton
n : a person lacking intelligence or common sense [syn: simple]

its a funny word, it sound like the highly serius and "intelligent" tryng to describe the life style of the simple and there for less "intelligent" people.

p.s.
never underestimate the creativity of stupidity

Kunax,
Um... simpleton is not a very big word, and people don't use it to sound smart. Hell, I've even heard it on the simpsons a couple times.

Yes it is a fun word to say, if you are simple yourself you mental midget!
Now listen up, tell me how you know that the universe was created by a supernatural force.

How do you KNOW anything about the formation of the cosmos?
What makes you think that the universe had to be created in the first place?

Trying to get back on subject here, I mean, you did bring this up.

ZERO MASS

well lets see.....i know that galaxies, stars, etc. was made. i know that earth was made.

i know that the universe was created through god because of the BIBLE.

and about why......we truly dont know. in the bible it says there's some revelations god never revealed to us, BUT what's in the bible is the truth. so you cant arge that god may have been lyin. and you cant realy argue that as an excuse because if the bible was written in order to be a mythology tale; it would make up some lame excuse.

and also plz dont send a flood of posts, i can realy only answera one at a time effectivly

Simpleton sounds like a delightful little town where the people are friendly and the pace of living is relaxed.

Originally posted by edgar
i know that the universe was created through god because of the BIBLE.
You only 'know' this because the bible tells you? I have a copule dozen books that will point you to other gods if a religious book is all it takes.

and about why......we truly dont know. in the bible it says there's some revelations god never revealed to us, BUT what's in the bible is the truth.

No truth in reality is self-contradictory. The bible is.

so you cant arge that god may have been lyin.

We've had this arguement on this site before, so obviously we can.

and you cant realy argue that as an excuse because if the bible was written in order to be a mythology tale; it would make up some lame excuse.

How is the bibles creation 'excuse' any less 'lame' then that of the greek, roman, pagan, native americans, hindus, eskimos, and the rest?

Simpleton sounds like a delightful little town

Lol. That's good.

Energy

The universe was created in the big bang, from pure energy.

The universe expands. At a certain moment all materia will dissolve into single atoms.

Will the atoms also fall apart into protons, neutrons, electrons, neutrinos?

Will those in a further step dismount into the quarks?

One day, all of that will collapse into a super-blackhole, be converted into energy, and the next big-bang will happen.

It is an infinite cycle.

Re: Energy

Originally posted by zira
One day, all of that will collapse into a super-blackhole, be converted into energy, and the next big-bang will happen.

It is an infinite cycle.
That is one theory of how the universe will end (the Big Crunch), and it requires the universe to have closed geometry. However, the most recent evidence (from WMAP) indicates that the geometry of the universe is flat, meaning that the universe will expand forever. Further indication that the universe will not collapse into the Big Crunch is the observation that the expansion of the universe is accelerating.

Back