How jesus is the son of God

I've ask a simular thing in another post have you become an occultist, are you still a christian.
or do you follow a new religion.

mis-t

I've ask a simular thing in another post have you become an occultist, are you still a christian.
or do you follow a new religion.

Who says I am an occultist? Those words did not come from me.

There are christians that try to help people that are involved in the occult. Is there something wrong with that?

Woody, you are being ATTRACTED to it -the occult. The occult means 'hidden'.....you believe it is evil, and you belong to the good guys. maybe not realizing that good and bad (which you are projecting onto the 'occult' - which your reductive 'logic' is putting all into one bag as 'devil worshippers) are polar related. you cannot HAVe one without other.
so you are cuaght up in a merry go round. goind round and round. longing for the 'good' but attracted to the 'bad'

it reminds me of this story about Pythagors as told in Shamanism: Fouundations of MAgic, by Ward Rutherford.
Apparently Pythagoras--who was a major exponent of rational-mysticism/logic. reason/mathemtaics....was terrified of 'witches', and leaving toenail pairings and hair clippings where his bugbears could find them

so you see, it's the same old......as soon as you psychologically attempt to separate an imagined 'good'....THERE is 'evil' all the time haunting, and fascinating you.......!

Woody said:
mis-t
Who says I am an occultist? Those words did not come from me.
an Occultist is someone who is a believer in occultism; someone versed in the occult arts.
your promoting the occult, not me.
Woody said:
There are christians that try to help people that are involved in the occult. Is there something wrong with that?
(is this another freudian slip.) no theres nothing wrong with that. it's you who is saying there something wrong, whilst openly promoting your occult web site

Go read the posts firsthand. They will tell you about the powers they get from their rituals. You did ask.

Why don't you go and look for yourself?

I learned that Bael provides invisibility. They have a whole list of the demons they evoke and the powers they gain.

Honestly, Why do you think they are over there talking about that stuff on the occult forum? What is your reasonable explanation?

My reasonable explanation is they practice that crap.

You asked for first hand evidence. Well why don't you get off your fat lazy ass and take a look dude?

That was the best you could muster? You come in here, make all these astounding claims that you cannot back up in the slightest, lie out of your teeth openly, and then realise you've run out of gas halfway through? Sheesh, I pity you.

But anyway, let's get this shit done with:

Go read the posts firsthand. They will tell you about the powers they get from their rituals. You did ask.

Whenever I eat a banana I get the power to fly over skyscrapers.

You've now read my post. Does that mean I can fly when I eat bananas? I've read their post, and most of the forum, and yet cannot see any mention of them sacrificing virgins and priests. Your claims were that the sacrificing of virgins, priests and babies was a common occurence, tell me about some dude named Ken who can talk the dead, tell me all about some priest who fears for his life because he works with children of satan, tell me about some girl on the choir who had her child sacrificed and so on... and then... all you can provide is an internet forum with some guy you don't know saying he knows a spell to turn himself into a strawberry cheesecake? Get real wouldya.

What happened to the evidence I asked for? Why do you keep purposely avoiding sticking to the subject and issues? 4 Stories you've told me now, and haven't substantiated any of them. I understand you're a tad on the slow side, but let me restate it for you:

I do not care about your stupid little weblinks. I don't care that some priest thinks the world is being overrun by witches because he could find 60,000 related websites on google. I do not care about some people on a forum saying they know how to turn a frog into a dragon, and nor do I even care about you trying to make-believe that certain bad christians were actually satanists.

What I do care about is you substantiating the claims you have made concerning your bunch of apparent friends that you apparently know personally. The girl on the choir, the priest who fears for his life, Ken and his ouija board.

The incredible thing is that I didn't ask you to lump all this shit on me. I simply asked that you provide some details concerning Ken and the downed airplane. Tell me Woody, what reason is there to blither on about Hindu temples and satanic underwater rituals when all I asked for was the name of an airport and the date it happened.

The fact is that it was just a lie. Wasn't it?

I learned that Bael provides invisibility.

Man I am just laughing my balls off. But let me ask you something with total seriousness. Do you honestly believe that?

Honestly, Why do you think they are over there talking about that stuff on the occult forum? What is your reasonable explanation?

Interest. People often have interests that would seem really odd to others. Personally I could never quite understand the value in stamp collecting or train spotting. But interest in a subject does not define it as real.

Go to google and type in 'vampire forums'. You will get a return of 1,100,000 sites. If you spend some time checking out these forums, you will see all sorts of things. People that are vampires, people that have seen vampires, people who have pet dogs that are vampires and so on. That does not make vampires real, nor does it mean that these people are in actuality vampires.

With the above example I know you'll probably claim they are true, and that it's satan at work. As such I shall use another example:

If you go to google and type in 'leprechaun forums', you will find 97,200 forums. If you spend some time around these forums you will find people who claim to be leprechauns, who claim to have seen leprechauns, who claim to have pet leprechauns and so on. This does not in any way make leprechauns real.

Further to that, just because O'Neils, (it's a pub), has a leprechaun as it's logo, it does not mean that O'Neils is run by a bunch of people that worship leprechauns. By that same token, a rock band using a symbol that some would consider demonic, does not make them demon worshippers.

There are people all over the world who will make false claims. This would include people who claim to have made time machines, claim to have been abducted by aliens, and indeed yourself making a whole host of claims that you cannot support.

If you want to know why they do it, ask yourself. Go to the nearest mirror. Look deep into yourself and ask that question. Come back when you have given yourself the answer you seek.

It is a sign that you are lacking something, and because most, if not all, of us are lacking something, you end up with a whole load of over-inflated claims and stories. On a forum people generally have the luxury of not having to back anything up. It's a free market. You can say whatever and be whoever, and nobody is any the wiser. You're nothing more than a pixel on a screen. As a result you end up with a bunch of socially inept teenagers claiming they can turn invisible.

My reasonable explanation is they practice that crap.

Ok, now explain how you can logically define it as reasonable. Let's point out a few facts:

1) You don't know any of them.

2) You have never witnessed them doing anything they say they can.

3) You do not know their real names, ages, social standings etc.

So now... please, go ahead and explain how your conclusion is in any way, shape or form, reasonable.

You asked for first hand evidence. Well why don't you get off your fat lazy ass and take a look dude?

I weigh under ten stone. In American terms that would be like.. 140 pounds? I would hardly consider myself fat, or my ass for that matter... in actuality I'd rather put on a little bit of weight given the choice.

As for laziness.. Well I don't remember actually telling you that I really cared. What I do remember is asking you to back up the claims that you made. All I need is the name of an airport and the date it happened. I'm not asking for a lot from you.

Yeah I know, you'll just keep on doing anything to avoid facing up to the truth.

Back